It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So has Iran gotten their BIS approuved central bank yet ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: drussell41

You're very welcome !
Keep exercising your critical-thinking !

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

I remember listening to a discussion about 9/11. One of the talkers stated that the truth about 9/11 will never be known because people don't want to hear the truth. They are only interested in validating their own belief system. There is a lot to truth to that, A broken belief system can result in mental breakdown. So the brain will do anything to defend its own integrity.

So when I discussed 9/11 with people. If they got obusive, I backed right off. Because I knew they were defending the integirty of their BS. As one person latter told me. Its safer to plant seeds and let them grow.

Isn't it funny that Iran is one of the few remaining countries without a BIS approuved central bank.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend
A broken belief system can result in mental breakdown.

Interested to know if there are studies on this or just anecdotal evidence? I'm not saying I don't think it's true, just curious.

I think planting seeds is more effective also. The mental resistance is unbelievable. I chalked it up to too much cognitive dissonance.... which goes right back to your belief system theory and 9/11 fact resistance.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 06:27 AM
link   

I have not read any medical studies on the matter. But it makes sense. If we believe from childhood that certain sources are truthful (Governemt and media) and latter discover they are not. Our brain needs to re-create a new belief system based on a completely different set of truths.

Perhaps one of the beter examples of this happening in real life is a story told by Norman Dodd, In 1950's he was part of an investigation on Tax Exempt Foundations. (He filmed this just before his death)

At 24:30 he tells that he sent one of his brightest staff, a woman lawyer that believed the entire investigation was a waste of time, to read confidental minutes from one of the tax Exempt Foundations.

At 33:35 he tells that the woman lost her mind over the information she discovered.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

Maybe she was predisposed to a mental breakdown?

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

and the banking regime is run by the zionists..

Gets consusing. Who is actually fighting who here.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   

No doubt the brain has very complicated mechanisms so disease cannot be easilly pigeonholed. By the same token, its also known that its logic paths are nueral that are weighted to create results. So it stands to reason that our brain has to constantly rebuild logic paths to make sense of our ever shifting view of reality. Perhaps when the rebuild is larger, requiring many weeks to complete, we recognize that as a mental breakdown. So people may be affected in varying degree's depending on their knowledge, trust, IQ etc.

In the video, Dodd said the woman was brilliant. Research does suggest that people with higher IQ's may be more prone to mental disease.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Hi Glend. Your posts always feel so thoughtful. Thank-you.

That idea, and vid about the Reece Committee: seems to fit very well in this thread.

Have also found the 9/11 questions, and the threads here very interesting.

Love that quote: "It's safer to plant seeds and let them grow." !
And here is a seed that you may have just planted:
Have you any memory, of the 'seeds', that may have been planted in you ?

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Hi PM. Thanks for your reply: and welcome to this thread !

Kinda get the feeling that we have no clue, as to whom may be pulling the strings: if strings there be.

Are you open to viewing 'the battle': as an inner battle ?
Is it not up to us: each and every one of us; to consider the concepts that we contemplate ?

What if propaganda: is just propaganda ?
Perhaps there may be more inner 'fighting': than exterior 'fighting' ?

There may be deeper.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   
//a reply to: Nothin

Hi Nothin, spent months studying 9/11 trying to find the source of all that evil. But at a latter date, I realized why it was totally futile, Evil exist within. By externalising it, we only empower it.

"Have you any memory, of the 'seeds', that may have been planted in you ?"
Media plants seeds continually. So we have to guard our minds against their continual bombardment. Which reminds me of a speech from a prized UK reporter that was retiring. He said a comrad from russia once told him something very truthful... the only difference between the Russian people and the UK people is that Russian people know their media is propoganda and have learnt to read between the lines.

Eh nothin, I have found a saying from Eckhart that is you...

Since it is God's nature not to be like anyone, we have to come to the state of being nothing in order to enter into the same nature that he is.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Thanks Glend. You are too kind.

Understood about those pernicious seeds, that have grown into societal weeds.
What about those seeds that may have been beneficial ?

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   

weeds, I like that.

What about those seeds that may have been beneficial ?

Beneficial to who though? It really comes down to whether a person wants the pill of knowledge or the pill of blissful ignorance, Most people just don't want to hear the truth. They are happy living in their materilistic world discussing major issues like the Kardashian's or Royal Family issue's.

If they saw the following on television they'd sumply switch channels.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Well: meant more beneficial to your feeling, your present state of mind, your: this, here, now.
The seeds of your bliss ?

Society may sometimes seem blissfully ignorant, and perhaps there is a certain beauty in that ?
But nothing is ever as awesome as it seems, no ?
That piece of crap that you ordered from the TV ad ?

If blissful ignorance isn't perfect, then perhaps 'knowledge' isn't perfect either ?
So many folks all over ATS this week, blathering-on about what they believe to know about this 'Iran situation'.
What do they really 'know' ?
What do we really 'know' ?

Do you find that the ego likes to believe that it 'knows' things ?

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Definitely, being right inflates our sense of self-worth. It reaffirms the righteousness our belief system. It cannot be blissful because it's egotistical.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Am wondering if bliss and ego are necessarily uncomplimentary ?

Lots of righteous folks, creating and participating in so many threads about Iran, and totally believing what the MSM is selling.
Still going-on today, non-stop since the creation of this thread.
No use going and suggesting they think.
They will just get angry, at anyone challenging their beliefs.

It's sad in a way, considering how many past threads there have been here, letting the folks know that the MSM is BS.
Oh well !

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Yeah I was thinking the same the other day. I was a bit shocked to tell the truth. I hope ats doesn't reflect the mentality of average american person.

Buddhism believe that any bliss the ego recieves is is just a temporary retrieve from pain. Not true bliss at all.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Is it not up to us: each and every one of us; to consider the concepts that we contemplate

I do sometimes wonder if all the conflict and good in the world is just a reflection of my inner phyche.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Iran already has a central bank that deals with the IMF.

BĀNK-e MARKAZĪ-e ĪRĀN (Central Bank of Iran), a bank established under the Iranian Banking and Monetary Act of 7 Ḵordād 1339 Š./28 May 1960 to undertake the central banking activities in the country. Its functions and powers were expanded and consolidated by the Monetary and Banking Law of 18 Tīr 1351 Š./9 July 1972 and were further revised by the Usury-Free Banking Law of 8 Šahrīvar 1362 Š./30 August 1983. The latter law also modified its name to the Bānk-e Markazī-e Jomhūrī-e Eslāmī-e Īrān.

In addition, as banker to the government, Bānk-e Markazī became responsible for keeping the accounts of the public sector, handling its banking transactions, acting as the government’s agent for sale of government bonds and treasury bills and their redemption, maintaining the country’s foreign exchange and gold reserves, acting as custodian of the crown jewels, representing the country in the International Monetary Fund, and concluding payments agreements in implementation of economic agreements reached between Iran and other countries (Bānk-e Mellī-e Īrān; Qānūn-e bānkī, articles 31-32, pp. 12-13).

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Is it not up to us: each and every one of us; to consider the concepts that we contemplate

I do sometimes wonder if all the conflict and good in the world is just a reflection of my inner phyche.

Yes, have pondered this very much as well.
And so when potential conflict appears: might we not also have some influence on how it plays-out ?

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Iran already has a central bank that deals with the IMF.

BĀNK-e MARKAZĪ-e ĪRĀN (Central Bank of Iran), a bank established under the Iranian Banking and Monetary Act of 7 Ḵordād 1339 Š./28 May 1960 to undertake the central banking activities in the country. Its functions and powers were expanded and consolidated by the Monetary and Banking Law of 18 Tīr 1351 Š./9 July 1972 and were further revised by the Usury-Free Banking Law of 8 Šahrīvar 1362 Š...

Hi AM.
Yeah: it appears that they have a Usury-Free central-bank, that has some level of dealings with the IMF .
Do you believe that is the same as a BIS approuved central bank ?

Hope you enjoyed the vid in the OP !

edit on 19-1-2020 by Nothin because: Fixed quotes in proper places.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join