It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Since when did we mourn the death of a terrorist" -- Truth from an Iranian(?) (video)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: pexx421
a reply to: DBCowboy

I was in the military. I didn’t know anyone he killed. Did you? Does anyone here know anyone this guy personally killed? If he killed 600 or more, surely someone here must know someone he killed.

Don’t know what branch you were in but I spent some time this weekend with a vet wheelchair bound because of this bastards IED campaign.

Go pound sand.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

I saw that video earlier. She seems to be honest. I believe there are many Iranians like her.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   

a reply to: sine.nomine

Because soleimani was a large part of helping Iraq push out isis. I expect he and they still had house cleaning to do with that, aside from the fact that they are neighbors, and allies. Why wouldn’t he be there, or Syria, or Yemen. Do our political opponents now need permission or explanations to be in nations where they are welcome, and we are not? Hell, far as I’m concerned, political officials are regularly supposed to go around to all their nations neighbors, allies, even enemies. It’s called diplomacy, and it’s literally their job.

You must have been a big fan of this General Salami.
Sorry for your loss.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Hell, I agree. Get out of Iraq. Let them fend for themselves and see what happens.

I'm talking more towards the OP's video than anything. It's not the first time I heard of Soleimani being despised in Iran.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

a reply to: DBCowboy

I was in the military. I didn’t know anyone he killed. Did you? Does anyone here know anyone this guy personally killed? If he killed 600 or more, surely someone here must know someone he killed.

Don’t know what branch you were in but I spent some time this weekend with a vet wheelchair bound because of this bastards IED campaign.

Go pound sand.

Really?? Could you show me evidence of his ied campaign?? Was he out there planting ied’s? Was your friend at home making the world a better place when soliemani hit him with that ied?

Let me say, I’m sure, or hope at least, that your friend thought he was part of an occupying force because he thought he was doing the good lords work. But I expect that he was a foreign soldier, holding a gun, in a nation where he wasn’t welcome, and probably supporting a group and a mission that made life much worse for the locals and native population. I expect that if he had stayed home in the (presumably) US, practicing medicine, curing cancer, or preaching the gospel, then the ieds would have left him well enough alone. Because no one in our country, minding their own business, has ever been attacked by Iran.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: pexx421

I'm going to log off now because I really don't want to be banned for writing what I really think of you and those like yourself.

Have a nice day.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

Im pretty sure the Iranian people are for the most part...pretty cool. They have a huge American muscle car culture there.

I can get along with most anyone while wrenchin on a 455 bigblock

(post by pexx421 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I'm going to log off now because I really don't want to be banned for writing what I really think of you and those like yourself.

Have a nice day.

You have no idea who I am, what I’m like, nor do you know anyone “like me”. But I’m sorry for you and for your friend. You have a nice day too.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Whoa buddy. Not the mud pit. Disagreement is disagreement but let's keep it cordial.

...even if it was the pit, not sure if that's allowed.
edit on 8-1-2020 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine
a reply to: myselfaswell

Hell, I agree. Get out of Iraq. Let them fend for themselves and see what happens.

I'm talking more towards the OP's video than anything. It's not the first time I heard of Soleimani being despised in Iran.

Are you certain you will not complain after you see bodies of women and children killed by Iran, after United States leaves Iraq?

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Why the hatred?

A ban before our eyes.

And for what?

Dude, you need to chill.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Seriously? A person slings an offensive comment my way, and I respond in kind. Razor intentionally made a statement to offend me and detract from my argument. Me responding with non specific swear words is more offensive? Than slander? What a bizarre world.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
And right here we have someone expressing their disdain for killing a widely known (in many countries and even the U.N.) for being a terrorist leader and all around phsychotic jackwad.

Please ATS, don't aspire to being a jackwad like "General" Solemeoani (whatever).

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

Soleimani being despised in Iran.

I personally don't know about that, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's true. Many individuals and organisations have been despised in Iran over the decades, SAVAK immediately comes to mind.

Since the US & UK got involved in 1953, Iran has more or less been a basket case of a country. It's a bit sad when you look at the history since then, as I believe that Iran had, and probably still has, the potential to be a nation with an extraordinary capacity to provide to the world both culturally & scientifically.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I am not feeling bad about this terrorist death. Reinhard Heydrich was the number 2 with Himmler and his SS troop. He was the one who actually came up with the 'final solution' not Himmler. Everyone was fearful of him, even the German populace.

The UK trained some revolutionaries to assassinate him. They did! Always thought it was bogus that UK denied not knowing about the final solution until Russia discovered the camps in the East.

I give Trump praise for not waiting like past leaders and stepping forward and taking this terrorist out early.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

a reply to: KKLOCO

Seriously? A person slings an offensive comment my way, and I respond in kind. Razor intentionally made a statement to offend me and detract from my argument. Me responding with non specific swear words is more offensive? Than slander? What a bizarre world.

It is a bizarre world on the Internet.
We are all keyboard warriors on here.
You were making a huge stand on defending this guy like he is the Pope or something.
I made a sarcastic comment and you are still making a last stand on the hill.
Maybe a thicker skin would help deflect a little sarcasm?
But it was not a personal attack.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join