It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Since when did we mourn the death of a terrorist" -- Truth from an Iranian(?) (video)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Found this elsewhere on the interwebs.

Just bringing it here:

She says that the people mourning the dead general, was more or less payed or threatened to participate in the funeral ceremony.
How much of this is true?

I have a friend in Iran too. We mostly talk in game-rooms. He also says that Iran would be better off without the mullah's in control.

Wonder what is up and down here?

Wish peace and prosperity for the Iranian people.
edit on 8/1/2020 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

I don't know about the Iranian population mourning Terrorist-General Soleimani, but high-profile Democrats in America are all torn-up over his death.

(post by sine.nomine removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I’d say we regularly are called upon to mourn many people who go to other countries who never attacked or threatened us, and died during their attempts to murder, rape, and subjugate the populations of those countries. Hell, who was that sociopath they made a movie about recently, who made a habit of killing women and children in Iraq, and then was killed at a shooting range? Yeah, mourning dead terrorists is a great American pastime.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I don't know about the Iranian population mourning Terrorist-General Soleimani, but high-profile Democrats in America are all torn-up over his death.

It is embarrassing that these Democrats mourn this evil SOB. The man was actively organizing attacks on Americans and American interests.

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: pexx421
I’d say we regularly are called upon to mourn many people who go to other countries who never attacked or threatened us, and died during their attempts to murder, rape, and subjugate the populations of those countries. Hell, who was that sociopath they made a movie about recently, who made a habit of killing women and children in Iraq, and then was killed at a shooting range? Yeah, mourning dead terrorists is a great American pastime.

So to you the American military are the terrorists.

I'm guessing if you do wander into a voting booth you go with a straight "D" ticket.

D in this case for Domestic terrorists, which is all the Democratic party seems to be in 2020.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

It is embarrassing that these Democrats mourn this evil SOB. The man was actively organizing attacks on Americans and American interests.

What bull#. Where is your evidence? Any evidence. You’re completely judging a person you have no knowledge of. Further, what American interests was he attacking? American forces occupying his neighbors? Threatening his nation? Starving his people and his economy? Killing thousands of children in his homeland by sanctions cutting them off from medicines and foods? Who are you to judge a persons worth, whom you have never met? A person who lives a world away, and who’s life and nation we have been actively threatening for over half a century, whose leaders we have overthrown, and who lived under a brutal dictator we installed.

Your ignorance and hubris are the pride of the American political machine.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Congressional Democrats came out of the intelligence briefing today throwing fits, because the U.S. killed Soleimani before he could kill and maim more American citizens.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

So to you the American military are the terrorists.

I'm guessing if you do wander into a voting booth you go with a straight "D" ticket.

D in this case for Domestic terrorists, which is all the Democratic party seems to be in 2020.

Well, let’s see.

Terrorism is defined as threatening or attacking civilian populations in order to change a governments policy. Does this sound like something we do? I think it does. Sanctions are a direct attack on people to foment unrest and rebellion. Also we regularly target hospitals, civilian infrastructure and utilities, etc.

At any rate, no. I’m not a partisan hack. I share disdain for lawlessness and corruption equally on both sides of our fascist corporatist party. However, there are candidates, great individual leaders of courage, wisdom and integrity, on both sides that I have respected and voted for in the past. Hopefully you do the same. But I won’t hold my expectations high for you, nor hold it against you if you don’t, though I may throw a few insults your way here and there.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

The man was actively organizing attacks on Americans and American interests.

LOL

Yes, how dare he do that the SO(a)B. I mean, the US can only be considered utterly righteous and as pure as driven snow, right? JFC.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

The man was responsible for the deaths of over 600 military members, so to the left, he’s probably a hero.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Yeah so they claim. But the evidence to prove it is classified... apparently.

So I guess we'll just have to take their word for it.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Really? How so? I expect if this demonstrates the extent of your ability to parrot baseless talking points with no direct evidence, then we can rule you out as someone that anyone needs to bother listening to going forward.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

LOL

Yes, how dare he do that the SO(a)B. I mean, the US can only be considered utterly righteous and as pure as driven snow, right? JFC.

So your argument is: because governments war and spy and steal, then everyone should be able to. Solid.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I was in the military. I didn’t know anyone he killed. Did you? Does anyone here know anyone this guy personally killed? If he killed 600 or more, surely someone here must know someone he killed.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

LOL

So your argument is: because governments war and spy and steal, then everyone should be able to. Solid.

No, I think a better example is this. If a man is fighting to protect his nation and his neighbors and his cultural brothers and sisters, then that sounds like a patriot.

On the other hand, if men are killing people across the world, in their own country, a country that has never attacked or threatened those men’s homelands, then those men are terrorists.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

So your argument is: because governments war and spy and steal, then everyone should be able to.

No.

I'm not clear on your thought process, and neither are you apparently.

My POINT is, someone on the internet from the US bitching about terrorism in another country is hilarious.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

LOL

No, I think a better example is this. If a man is fighting to protect his nation and his neighbors and his cultural brothers and sisters, then that sounds like a patriot.

On the other hand, if men are killing people across the world, in their own country, a country that has never attacked or threatened those men’s homelands, then those men are terrorists.

But Soleimani wasn't in his own country. Why was he in Iraq?

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Because soleimani was a large part of helping Iraq push out isis. I expect he and they still had house cleaning to do with that, aside from the fact that they are neighbors, and allies. Why wouldn’t he be there, or Syria, or Yemen. Do our political opponents now need permission or explanations to be in nations where they are welcome, and we are not? Hell, far as I’m concerned, political officials are regularly supposed to go around to all their nations neighbors, allies, even enemies. It’s called diplomacy, and it’s literally their job.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   

But Soleimani wasn't in his the US MIC aren't in their own country. Why was he are they still in Iraq?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join