It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meanwhile, Back in the Real World..Harry and Meghan Quit Royal Duties

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: daftpink

I hate to break it to you but you won't find the 'truth' in The Sun (aka The Scum) or teenage gossip magazines like Cosmopolitan.

Hate to have to tell you that dates of birth, marriage death etc. are FACTS and

that makes them the truth.

They cannot be altered or manipulated by media to suit. So whats your problem?

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Well, that's enough for me, she's a narcissist and possibly gasslighting Harry too.
She clearly doesn't understand how much the UK populace have watched Harry grow up, 'held space' for him in the aftermath of his mothers death, laughed at his antics as a teenager, admired his determination whilst in the forces and supported him in his charitable ventures such as Invictus in his life after.

For long standing Royalists, I am sure they had reservations about Meghan, not because of her colour at all, but simply because they could see she was awkward 'settling in' with what is expected of a royal. But she was given the benefit of the doubt, including all the debacle over her family leading up to the marriage. But the minute the ring was on her finger things began to change. Maybe there was some truth to what her sister and father were saying about her and it was just their way of sounding off warning shots....nothing at all to do with them wanting to be part of 'The Firm'?

Meghan did not realise she was marrying into an 'institution' and that will be preserved at all costs. Given time she will come to realise she has bitten off more than she can chew. Whichever way their marriage goes, she has hammered the last nail into her own coffin for Royalists, she will not come back from this. As with all divorces people will take sides. Right now, the people are aghast and concerned about Harry and feel betrayed by his actions. So as his 'step parents', the country, are meeting out 'tough love'...you've made your bed now lie in it. Whether their marriage survives or not, people will not forget the way the pair of them have treated the Queen and by proxy the institution and the people.
If they do end up divorcing, there is a way back for Harry, but the ace up Meghan's sleeve......is Archie. I have no doubt in my mind that she does not want another. Her total narcissistic and megalomaniac wont allow her to entertain that thought......she has no idea about the concept of 'heir and spare'.

It will be interesting to see what damage limitation The Firm comes up with .....

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24
I really don't care..this has no effect the on me. All I know is I want the UK out of the USA, we don't need their laws here.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
haven't watched it super close or anything, but my gut says she was in love with the idea of being a princess, while he may actually love the women.

Dont think its going to end well for Harry, the biggest change I have noticed is his smile guy always had a big loving life smile in the military doing his charity work even when the photographers were going nuts... now it seems like if he isn't working with kids in his charities its the fake I have to smile type.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: liliththedestroyer

I really don't care..this has no effect the on me.

Totally agree with you on this.
A massive big hoo-ha over nothing.

No bearing whatsoever on me or my life.

All I know is I want the UK out of the USA, we don't need their laws here.

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about here.
How is the UK in the USA and what laws of theirs are here?

And where is the relevance?

Very puzzled.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Really? Lmao...where do you think that our system of laws came from?

en.m.wikipedia.org...

a reply to: liliththedestroyer

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Drunk posting....i have done it before as well.

a reply to: Freeborn

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
When I think of Pedo's I think of prepubescent children, not 17 year old women...I could be wrong there. Not excusing Handy Andy at all. But Pedo's prey on YOUNG childtren.
17 is legal is many states is it not?

a reply to: Echo007

You must be very innocent to think it just stopped at a 17 year old.
That is just who he was caught in a photo with. You know that saying, where there is smoke, there is fire....

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Not at all....but until those type of photos come.out...all one can do is speculate.

a reply to: JAGStorm

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Not at all....but until those type of photos come.out...all one can do is speculate.

The fact he stepped down from royal duties is all that needs to be said.
There's more. It will be interesting to see if we will ever know how bad..

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Agreed, BUT I can only speculate.
And there is no way on Gods green earth the Queen is gonna let that go public. Diana was killed for less.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Well, that's enough for me, she's a narcissist and possibly gasslighting Harry too.
She clearly doesn't understand how much the UK populace have watched Harry grow up, 'held space' for him in the aftermath of his mothers death, laughed at his antics as a teenager, admired his determination whilst in the forces and supported him in his charitable ventures such as Invictus in his life after.

For long standing Royalists, I am sure they had reservations about Meghan, not because of her colour at all, but simply because they could see she was awkward 'settling in' with what is expected of a royal. But she was given the benefit of the doubt, including all the debacle over her family leading up to the marriage. But the minute the ring was on her finger things began to change. Maybe there was some truth to what her sister and father were saying about her and it was just their way of sounding off warning shots....nothing at all to do with them wanting to be part of 'The Firm'?

Meghan did not realise she was marrying into an 'institution' and that will be preserved at all costs. Given time she will come to realise she has bitten off more than she can chew. Whichever way their marriage goes, she has hammered the last nail into her own coffin for Royalists, she will not come back from this. As with all divorces people will take sides. Right now, the people are aghast and concerned about Harry and feel betrayed by his actions. So as his 'step parents', the country, are meeting out 'tough love'...you've made your bed now lie in it. Whether their marriage survives or not, people will not forget the way the pair of them have treated the Queen and by proxy the institution and the people.
If they do end up divorcing, there is a way back for Harry, but the ace up Meghan's sleeve......is Archie. I have no doubt in my mind that she does not want another. Her total narcissistic and megalomaniac wont allow her to entertain that thought......she has no idea about the concept of 'heir and spare'.

It will be interesting to see what damage limitation The Firm comes up with .....

Rainbows
Jane

This reads like you've taken it straight from a gossip column in The Sun!

The people are NOT 'aghast and concerned' about Harry. I dont know how anyone can personally feel 'betrayed by his actions' what an utterly ludicrous statement.

I think you'll find that most people in the UK will actually be happy to hear that Harry and Meghan are choosing NOT to live off the incomes of the UK populations and are going to earn their own money instead

Do these people you talk of feel betrayed by a 10 year government of austerity linked to thousands of deaths and declared a breach of human rights?

Cos that would actually be something to feel aghast and concerned about.

Royals choosing NOT to live off taxpayers money is not.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Now the news says Meghan is going to work for Disney.

Of course! She'll deliver the leftist internationalist commie propaganda to the children and any childlike adults that happen to be listening.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Pgreat...ANOTHER Princess. Just what the world needs. Lol

a reply to: Generation9

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join