It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soleimani assassination conspiracy?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I can only speak for myself but I think Trump's stock has gone up in the world through this.

As it was happening I really thought there was a possibility he was hell bent on a major military intervention in the region, which could have had horrendous consequences for all of us.

He acted decisively then showed restraint whilst remaining resolute, attributes I'd never previously associated with him.

Back in Iran Soleimani was growing in stature.
It was he who was in day to day control of Iran's actions in the Middle East.

Was he planning some sort of move on the Mullahs, who we know aren't particularly loved in many parts of Iran?

His death does seem to have ticked many boxes and the whole affair seems to have had such a mutually convenient outcome for everyone for it not to have been somehow contrived and 'orchestrated'.

I don't think the US and Iran are going to become bosom buddies overnight but Trump has certainly held out the olive branch by saying the US is willing to enter into serious discussions with Iran.

The one thing I do know is that for whatever reasons the official story isn't the whole story.
But then again, is it ever?

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I had the same feeling as you, that this could have been someone in the Iranian government that wanted to get rid of General Salami, especially after I read a story about how Iran told Iraq that they were going to attack the US base in Iraq.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Was Soleimani planning a coup in Iran? Evidence is Mounting that Qassem Soleimani was Turned Over to the US by his Rivals in Tehran - a gateway pundit article I don't see any other source for this except some twitter posts

new topics

<< 1   >>

join