It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN settles lawsuit with Nick Sandmann

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   

COVINGTON, Ky. (FOX19) - CNN agreed Tuesday to settle a lawsuit with Covington Catholic student Nick Sandmann. The amount of the settlement was not made public during a hearing at the federal courthouse in Covington, Kentucky.

CNN basically went after the little kid and endangered him. Some crazy Indian was basically pounding a drum inches from the kids face. But mainstream media of course blamed the child and went after him. LOL.

Wood said the damages were sought due to “emotional distress Nicholas and his family suffered." He also said the family had to move from their home temporarily and that Nicholas was not permitted to attend school directly after the trip to Washington.

Sandmann’s lawsuit sought $800 million from CNN, the Washington Post and NBC Universal.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Already posted a few times, but honestly this never gets old. CNN is getting what the deserve for their agenda driven reporting. I hope Nick Sandman is set for life.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   
If CNN had taken one minute to verify the story before slamming this young man, maybe they wouldn't have shoved their foot so far up their keisters they had to settle.

2nd.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
cNn is not news. It’s entertainment. Very poor, low level entertainment.

I hope Nick Sandmann gets massive payouts from all the other organisations he is suing (he will)

I hope he gets absurdly rich from this

I hope he wears that awesome smug grin of his forever, it’s awesome

I hope he never has to work a day in his life becasue of left wing lies and delusions

Those low-iq individuals who were TOLD to fake their outrage over this SHOULD be angry at cNn for lying to them

But they’re not
edit on 7 1 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

You're right. They won't be mad at CNN for running a false story. They will be mad at themselves for believing it, but that takes integrity, which seems to be lacking all around nowadays.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

You know what this also did? It opened the door. Once cnn settled it will set the precedent, because now the other media outlets won't have a leg to stand on.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
$800 million?

I have to change what I said in the other thread.

I wouldn't settle for less than $400 million and CNN pays my taxes.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I think he should get a reasonable settlement since CNN is a big corporation. CNN is basically left wing propaganda that isn't following the facts accurately. But not over a few million. We don't want everyone getting sued for minor offenses. Today it is the bottom of the barrel CNN. Tomorrow it could be a more accurate legitimate News agency.
edit on 9-1-2020 by Doctor Smith because: grammer

top topics

join