It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Agenda Free youtube reporting Ukrainian 737 crashed after take off from Tehran

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Zaphod is in the aircraft forum about this...
I trust him.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   
No..but that plan was brought to JFKs attention to blame Cuba.. It shot it down.. Pun intended..a reply to: hombero

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   
The timing of this situation is very troubling, also what would the likely odds be of a commercial plane of this type and age coming down at any other time let alone in the same country at the same time as they are firing off missiles and gearing up for war?.

I will echo, who was on the plane?, no doubt westerners departing the region as instructed? (assumption) .

Terrible day for those on board and the families, but how easily will we get answers is anyone's guess, it certainly adds fuel to a fast moving situation that now may add another aspect to the equation with the introduction of Ukraine to the mix, I will be interested to hear what their official stance will be to this pending conformation of what brought it down...

RIP

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Not sure if true or not, but someone is saying that Iran is refusing to turn over the black box.

Take it for what it's worth in the golden age lies and liars....

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Seems a bit iffy! Few days ago a General is killed and over next few days threats about retaliation and then a plane comes down.

My question is:

Would it really matter who was in board? It would be seen as fair game IMO. I mean even if 1 or 2 Muslims were on board, to kill 168 odd Europeans would be seen as some kind of payback!

But anyway, as it is for now unknown, I won't speculate any further.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join