It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Agenda Free youtube reporting Ukrainian 737 crashed after take off from Tehran

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Agenda Free youtube reporting Ukrainian 737 crashed about one hour ago 3 minutes after takeoff from Tehran. Unconfirmed video show plane on fire and crashing with a huge explosion in the distance....Looking for conformation links. May have been shot down by Iranian air defense?

Iran plane crash: Ukrainian flight with 180 passengers ...
Search domain www.express.co.uk/news/world/1225360/iran-plane-crash-news-ukraine-flight-Imam-Khomeini-Airport-tehran-world-war-3www.express.co.uk... /1225360/iran-plane-crash-news-ukraine-flight-Imam-Khomeini-Airport-tehran-world-war-3
Iran plane crash: Ukrainian flight with 180 passengers 'crashes near Tehran' A UKRAINIAN plane carrying 180 passengers on board has crashed near Tehran International Airport, according to sources.
edit on 7-1-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   

I don't think it was shot down. But it's to early to tell. Don't think Iran wants to drag the Ukraine into this.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
A Boeing 737? This isn't good news for Boeing, nor for the families of the poor souls who lost their lives tonight. RIP
edit on 1/7/2020 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Terrible news

When the flames are doused, this ol' Conspiracy theorist will be interested to see the passenger manifest for a Ukranian Airlines crash.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

I don't think it was shot down. But it's to early to tell. Don't think Iran wants to drag the Ukraine into this.

Yea me either but that was a tweet they reported from Al Hadath??

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

very interested to see that list.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Per the article you linked..

He said in a tweet: “Those who refer to the number 52 should also remember the number 290

I can't think of any reason Iran has a beef with Ukraine other than a Russian connection.

ZAZZAFRAZZ makes a good point if so... manifest.
To early to say as this was stated.

Iranian Fars News Agency said the plane suffered technical problems then went down after take off from Iran's Imam Khomeini airport in Tehran.

7600. Squawk . 76 technical glitch .

Coincidence at this time. Hope boeing can get their hands on the FDR flight data recorder and cockpit voice recorder.

Edit: this is not a MAX 737. To get that out of the way.
edit on 7-1-2020 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

Edit 2: now for some lite reading..

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

yeah unless it was a insane accidental shoot down i cant think of one reason they would decide hey lets shoot down a frigging Ukranian airliner while putin is chilling in syria . so either freak bad timing technical glitch of a 3 year old air frame or they accidently shot it down

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

Well someone is there...
Standby..

Edit to add photo:

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas

yeah unless it was a insane accidental shoot down i cant think of one reason they would decide hey lets shoot down a frigging Ukranian airliner while putin is chilling in syria . so either freak bad timing technical glitch of a 3 year old air frame or they accidently shot it down

Have you seen the video - it looks like the entire plane is on fire.

I am no expert - but I don't think technical issues cause that.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
No irregularities with altitude/speed. Iranian military shot the plane by accident.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   
What if the USA shot it down for the pretext to justify a war? Wasn't there something about a plan to shoot down a plane full of college students that had been swapped out to start a war with Iran in the past?

It was mentioned in loose change I think

edit on 7-1-2020 by hombero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

only theory i got and i am woefully ignorant of such things is an engine catching fire them loosing altitude then boom into the ground but havent gotten an answer from zaph other then its not common for such a new plane to have a problem but NOT unheard of ,so far only ones confirming technical glitch is iran . either way boeing is having a very bad few months

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

The plane was fully fueled and headed to Kiev.
Wait, is there a video of it on fire falling out of the sky? Or of it on the ground. Link I need to see.
edit on 7-1-2020 by Bigburgh because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
What if the USA shot it down for the pretext to justify a war? Wasn't there something about a plan to shoot down a plane full of college students that had been swapped out to start a war with Iran in the past?

It was mentioned in loose change I think

No, if it was shot down, it happened in Tehran - that means the Iranians accidentally shot it because somebody was spooked and miss ID'd it as a US plane.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Here is the video

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: hombero

would be one of the "greatest" feats of the us military to take down a ukranian air craft taking off from Iran capital airport shortly after a missile barrage was fired into iraq........like i doubt we had anything chilling in their airspace and NO way in hell we would benefit from splashing a Ukranian aircraft while putin is chilling in syria . like what you think it was an f35? or f22 just deciding hey screw that one plane in particular? keep in mind this was 4 hours after the missiles were launched and iran said they were done and trump basically said he would talk to us about the situation in the morning stuff had calmed down

so im gonna go with either technical issue or accidental shoot down but not by the usa

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Best guess, who's on (or not) the manifest? Patsies or true patriots (as those terms relate globally)? And what would you find interesting -- even as a counterfactual -- whereby you're completely off the mark and it's a run-of-the-mill aviation disaster, is it still terrible news to those who cannot speak for themselves for the rights of all who are destitute, or are you just pot-shotting as an ol' Conspiracy theorist?

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   

I think its too early to say,i mean the F-35 doesn't even need to see targets before engaging,which may be a disadvantage
But i'm leaning towards Iranian trigger happy, wt-ef were carriers thinking could happen flying in a warzone?
edit on 7-1-2020 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

Here is the video

twitter.com...

Holy Snip.
Thanks...

Wow... hard to make heads or tails. It took off after 6am Tehran time. So it would presumably still be dark out. If that's Ukraine air, and not a rocket...

Then proof. No more transmission...

Need those in-flight recorders.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join