It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RUSSIA is stabbing IRAN in the back or sacrificing one of it's proxies to manipulate US into war.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend
"Is Putin that smart?"

I watched the "Putin Interviews", he is definately one very smart cooke. Perhaps the worlds smartest leader by a long shot.

But I don't think its about Russia access to Iran at all.

Its very interesring that US pulled out their covert war in Syria when Russin moved in. Was it because US couldn't afford to go toe to toe with Russia?

So is Iran the second trap they have set.

If their plan is to bankrupt the US economy. (Trump just two days ago warned "The United States could soon become a large-scale Spain or Greece, teetering on the edge of financial ruin."), then another 2 to 5 trillion war could be the straw that broke the camels back.

China's real GDP is 25% higher than US. So they can outlast US in a war of nutrition.

I think the word you were looking for was attrition perhaps? Never heard of a war of nutrition. unless you're talking about some starving folks in a 3rd world country...

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

new stars shining over Chinese cities showing up this year

????????

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: gunshooter

thank you

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Didn't a past war initiated by Republicans cause the recession that President Obama inherited

No!

NAFTA was the crooked deal that sent our economy into the tank. Negotiated under Bush 1, a Republican and became law under Bill Clinton, a Democrat. It was done by both parties for their own dark reasons. And Bill Clinton signed legislation allowing full service banks to merge with investment banks. Bill Clinton caused this last great recession with orders from on high to grant home loans to people that couldn't afford them. All of these risk loans were bundled together and sold off to investment banks where they were bought and sold like stocks.

That's enough history lesson for today.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
Didn't a past war initiated by Republicans cause the recession that President Obama inherited

So what financial strain could or would be caused from another long-term war with IRAN and it's proxies who are also a extended hand of RUSSIAN influences as well.

Psy op?

If so what are the ramifications?
I see alot of people talking the talk about war who probably never even had a bullet fly past them. People who don't realize the actual physical, mental and spiritual losses the military men and women may have to face and take...

No, Bill Clinton and Democrats caused the financial crisis by relaxing lending standards & allowing anyone with a heartbeat to buy a home regardless if they could afford a mortgage or not. The ongoing War on Terror in the Middle East drives oil prices down in the long run. That's why we've had $2.50 a gallon gas for so long. WWIII started September 11th 2001. Its been going on for nearly 2 decades now. Islam has been at war with the rest of the world since its inception.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Where is the proof Russia had anything to do with this?

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Hate those wars on nutrition... a reply to: glend

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Where is the proof Russia had anything to do with this?

Been waiting for actual evidence in response to that exact question, precisely as worded for 38 months now, have yet to receive any evidence in reply. I'd suggest not holding your breath.
edit on 7-1-2020 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Russia is just soooo old now....

Give the rest of the planet a break please.

Can’t you people come up with another big nasty horrid evil bogeyman to strike fear into the hearts of your country people... like China or North Korea...?

Oh wait.... Already done...

Pathetic how you folks always need to find someone to blame without taking a deep hard look at your own countries (and owners IMO but not allowed to say who) first!

Quite simply... Pathetic.

Do you see other « civilised » as some people like to say western countries blaming the big bad bear or the yellow pinko commie for the screw ups that their past administrations (or owners) have caused, or should I say... wanted?

Nope... I thought not...!

Take (as I suggested above)... A DEEP hard look at your past administrations.

« Constructive criticism « 

Have a great night, morning, day, wherever you are.

With respects

Lags
edit on 8-1-2020 by Lagomorphe because: Crap grammar

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Believe as you wish

a reply to: Lagomorphe

Your opinion is your opinion...

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

Those weapons demonstrated in the video are not

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

Those weapons demonstrated in the video are not

The Russian narrative is though.

As I kindly suggested in my post above : look deep and hard in the mirror.

Kindest respects

Lags

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Dbl post
edit on 8-1-2020 by Lagomorphe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

He gave us a Soccer Ball.. I thought that was a nice gesture.

Ummm...yes...but what was...IN...the Soccer ball...?

Other than that note from President Putin to President Trump...which translates as..."You are SO my puppet bitch...

Who's your daddy"...

Things that make you go...hmmmmm...Comrade...?

YouSir

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Is it possible

Is Putin that smart?

Is it possible that RUSSIA is stabbing IRAN in the back or sacrificing one of it's larger proxies to manipulate US into war...
Eventually allowing RUSSIA access to IRANIAN resources in the long term why US exhaust it's military resources with a potential new ME war.
Also allowing RUSSIA the opportunity to see the actual secret US weapons potential if it's used on IRAN...

How could RUSSIA do it? What... whould RUSSIA need🤔🙄

It's impossible to say.

Putin is arguably the worlds smartest leader and being ex KGB/FSB he's by far the most advanced strategist politically and militarily. He uses the pocket book guide his old adviser Aleksander Dugin wrote where Russia openly funds Putins rivals and countries/millitias fighting against Russia to make it completely impossible to work out what their true motive and agenda is.

The guide and pocketbook for the FSB that every agent has on their person at all times is even publicly available here, such is the advanced complexity of their fake news geopolitical strategy: www.4pt.su...’s-foundations-geopolitics.

In this context they will openly supply intel to both the US and Iran but also openly work against the US and Iran making their true agenda and alliance impossible to decipher by intel agencies.
edit on 8-1-2020 by bastion because: (no reason given)

There's a good overview here on Vladislav Surkov's role and strategy.

How it's used to control the West and make people beleive in an imaginary elite/illuminai who control politics to make people have no trust in capitalism and democracy.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
When you have the 2nd best dragster on the strip do you not continue to improve your race car to be the best number 1 car on the track?

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
In secret probably, but not to intimidate others.

a reply to: CharlesT
That way when or if I have to "race" others don't know what type of triangle engines I got...

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Nothing really makes any coherent sense.
Oh dear, shape shifting nonlinear psychological warfare.

a reply to: bastion
Amazing description of what appears to be going on. It's so bad the left and the right is thrown around like colored bandanas for gangs and it appears those involved cannot see it.
Perfect strategic engagement. Cannot even clearly point the finger at the causer because it keeps shedding skins

Definitely oh dear. Thanks for adding your Intelligence, makes a lot of sense when you look at the confusion abroad.
You would literally have to read their mind wave information to understand them🤔 and their agenda. Now that is DEEP.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Amidst the drama you made me laugh YouSir😬
a reply to: YouSir
And good point

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Is it possible that RUSSIA is stabbing IRAN in the back or sacrificing one of it's larger proxies to manipulate US into war...

Russia and it's Gazprom does profit if Iran's NIOC goes bust.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join