It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RUSSIA is stabbing IRAN in the back or sacrificing one of it's proxies to manipulate US into war.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Is it possible

Is Putin that smart?

Is it possible that RUSSIA is stabbing IRAN in the back or sacrificing one of it's larger proxies to manipulate US into war...
Eventually allowing RUSSIA access to IRANIAN resources in the long term why US exhaust it's military resources with a potential new ME war.
Also allowing RUSSIA the opportunity to see the actual secret US weapons potential if it's used on IRAN...

How could RUSSIA do it? What... whould RUSSIA need🤔🙄

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Didn't a past war initiated by Republicans cause the recession that President Obama inherited

So what financial strain could or would be caused from another long-term war with IRAN and it's proxies who are also a extended hand of RUSSIAN influences as well.

Psy op?

If so what are the ramifications?
I see alot of people talking the talk about war who probably never even had a bullet fly past them. People who don't realize the actual physical, mental and spiritual losses the military men and women may have to face and take...

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Last question, do you think RUSSIA will provide Intelligence and support more to US or IRAN during a possible war time engagement

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
There are smarty pants humans and there are Intelligence...
✌️

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13
buddy this is all just a big show. Tomorrow both of our populations will be placated with dialogue, and nobody will notice new stars shining over Chinese cities showing up this year.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I'm not arguing with anyone.
I only wrote this out of care for Humanity.
To clarify early.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
Didn't a past war initiated by Republicans cause the recession that President Obama inherited

So what financial strain could or would be caused from another long-term war with IRAN and it's proxies who are also a extended hand of RUSSIAN influences as well.

Psy op?

If so what are the ramifications?
I see alot of people talking the talk about war who probably never even had a bullet fly past them. People who don't realize the actual physical, mental and spiritual losses the military men and women may have to face and take...

The last recession that Obama inherited was from high gas and oil prices caused by speculation gone wild, they raped the people by bringing up oil prices to over a hundred ten bucks a barrel from thirty five bucks a barrel. They put some checks on that so it won't happen again, and Congressmen are not allowed to get into any inside trading anymore....including betting on how high they can make oil go up.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
"Is Putin that smart?"

I watched the "Putin Interviews", he is definately one very smart cooke. Perhaps the worlds smartest leader by a long shot.

But I don't think its about Russia access to Iran at all.

Its very interesring that US pulled out their covert war in Syria when Russin moved in. Was it because US couldn't afford to go toe to toe with Russia?

So is Iran the second trap they have set.

If their plan is to bankrupt the US economy. (Trump just two days ago warned "The United States could soon become a large-scale Spain or Greece, teetering on the edge of financial ruin."), then another 2 to 5 trillion war could be the straw that broke the camels back.

China's real GDP is 25% higher than US. So they can outlast US in a war of nutrition.
edit on 7-1-2020 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

Not exactly. That recession was caused far more by a housing lending crisis combined with increasing international trade imbalances. The federal economy absorbed the allegedly "trillion dollar" debt of the war fairly easily.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

They put some checks on that so it won't happen again, and Congressmen are not allowed to get into any inside trading anymore....including betting on how high they can make oil go up.

Forgive me for not believing you, but can you cite sources? I was under the impression that Congress still had insider trading exemption in some cases - also any proof for that being the cause of oil spiking to that $164.50 level in June of '08?

Here's a link with the historical crude price per barrel for reference: www.macrotrends.net...

Really hoping you can help me out with those links.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

They put some checks on that so it won't happen again, and Congressmen are not allowed to get into any inside trading anymore....including betting on how high they can make oil go up.

Forgive me for not believing you, but can you cite sources? I was under the impression that Congress still had insider trading exemption in some cases - also any proof for that being the cause of oil spiking to that $164.50 level in June of '08?

Here's a link with the historical crude price per barrel for reference: www.macrotrends.net...

Really hoping you can help me out with those links.

The price at the well does not increase that much. During that time when oil spiked, the government also told Exon Mobile CEO and others that they needed to shut down the company that was driving up the cost of oil. Exon wasn't in on it, it was the people running the oil companies, CEOs. Board Members, etc that were investing in driving the price of oil up that was banned. See, the people owning stock in the oil companies were not profiting, the oil company sold it to the investors, the investors profited and sold it back to the oil company at a high price to refine.

There is a lot of stuff on that that I found back in the time between 08 and 10. I am sure there has to still be some stuff on it on the web, we discussed that here back then. The congressmen cannot know that a stock is going up, they still get good stock tips, better than any of us will ever get. They are just not allowed to know that it is going up. A good broker can just give them sugestions of stocks to buy, stocks that are going to go up quickly, not telling the senators or congressmen what is going on....just a buy suggestion that can't lose.

Here is an article, but I guess there is no way to enforce the law when I just checked on it. www.rollcall.com... So, I guess you might be right, it apparantly was not fixed as I thought it was.

edit on 7-1-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Who KNOWS, it COULD be just as you suspect. Only time will really TELL us, if RUSSIA is pushing the USA into WAR with IRAN.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
right... Russia is manipulating other countries into war... right... Russia is...

is there some sort of a filter in the ether

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Is it possible
Is Putin that smart?

No , Putin is nowhere near that dumb.
What made you think that would be an intelligent move ?
MSM or YouTube videos ?

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

But you can't exclude market conditions, geopolitical risks, supply chain disruptions etc. and just say Congressional limitations were put in place to cause this without citing a specific law or regulation revision that has caused this to happen. I fail to see any proof whatsoever of your original thesis as it stands.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Russia doesn't want war with us. We don't want war with them.

This mess is entirely Obama's fault... he kissed Iranian backsides, and sent them over a billion dollars to "play nice"... the world doesn't work that way.

Iran has been emboldened to commit acts of terror, with no consequences for years...

President Trump showed remarkable restraint with Iran. We didn't clobber them when they downed our drone. We didn't clobber them, when they hit the Saudi ARAMCO facilities...

They screwed up when they killed Americans. President Trump warned them what would happen, if they killed Americans. So, here we are.

The Russians want no part in this... my guess, is that they will let us take care of the extremists. They will see how it shakes out, then forward their own interests in the region.

That's what I would do... let the other guys do the messy work, then, step in at the end with an olive branch.

edit on 7-1-2020 by madmac5150 because: Darkwing Duck said so

edit on 7-1-2020 by madmac5150 because: I forgot a Y... YYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   

He gave us a Soccer Ball.. I thought that was a nice gesture.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   

a reply to: Sabrechucker

Washington (CNN)Russian President Vladimir Putin gave President Donald Trump an Adidas soccer ball during a news conference last week in Helsinki -- and the ball may have contained a transmitter chip.

Images of the ball Putin handed to Trump appear to show a logo indicating it has a chip included as part of a standard feature.
The Adidas website explains that the technology gives users access to "different functionalities," including "exclusive information about the product, adidas football content, special competitions and challenges."

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   
and Russia blocked the call for a UN vote put in by Iran.

Iran is just as much of a problem for them as it is for us (and most likely more of one).

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Is it possible
Is Putin that smart?

No , Putin is nowhere near that dumb.
What made you think that would be an intelligent move ?
MSM or YouTube videos ?
"What is : Youtube videos Alex."

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join