It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats a story about you that sounds like a lie, but is absolutely true?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
When I was a kid, someone of authority over me attempted to murder my family and me in the middle of the night. We escaped and had to live3 under an assumed name in a hotel. He was caught, I had to testify against his staring eyes from feet away during the trial. He was sentenced to 25years to life.

I still struggle with this today.
edit on 1/15/2020 by kinglizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   
My girlfriend killed herself after I discarded her letter,I I didn't read it, it was thick, she had written maybe 6 other letters through the mail asking for various things over the previous month. The tlast letter I threw directly in the trash, it was thick and I knew it was an attempt to manipulate me agaion so it went directly in the trash, I didn't read or open it. She killed herself after that.
=========
When I worked a corporate job I was flown to a store that bordered Mexico. A person was murdered and we had to deal with it. I was just learning the job when I walked over to the spot where the gang member shot the clerk. I looked up and found uncleaned meat on the wall that turned out to be brains that splattered from the shotgun blast. I collapsed at work shortly after. That triggered my now 20 something years of full-blown PTSD.
=========

edit on 1/27/2020 by kinglizard because: (no reason given)

CX

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Last Friday I stopped a guy jumping on the railway line.

I walked a guy to my local train station as he was so drunk he was almost getting run over by traffic. As we approached the train station, he then starts sobbing and says he's really not in a good place and that was he going to throw himself on the railway line!

When I said I couldn't let him go near the tracks, he became aggressive, trying to barge last me and throwing punches. I had to put him safely on the floor in an arm lock and hold him there until the police came.

Just two minutes before he'd been telling me how he was an insurance consultant and that he'd been for a £100,000 a year job. He just flipped so damn quick.

CX.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join