It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Is Not What It Seems!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Come now. The idea that the us would allow any middle eastern nation to develop a modern lifestyle is laughable.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: pexx421

Unless, perhaps one's idea of a 'modern lifestyle' means becoming mindless consumers ?

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

People all around the world are sick and tiered of their governments(with exception of some northern EU nations),but that doesn't mean they want the US to take over their lands and put puppet regimes instead...That is just crazy! What would you feel if someone did that to you...The only way US can stay in the ME is by using constant force or making constant,expensive conflicts to over come the peoples will and fulfill the governments greed.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 01:20 AM
link   
ga reply to: [post=24859788]Agit8dChop[/pog You might have been dating general kalani's daughter,former military figure executed by the revolutionary forces during the revolution in Iran...Most people in Iran and outside hate the idea of The Americans taking over their country.It is just common sense. No one in their right minds would like that.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Great post thank you!

originally posted by: corkUSMC
I have a very close friend and contact who is Iranian and is well connected with the resistance movement in that nation.

My contact has said that nothing is as it appears to be at least from the perspective of what we're being told and shown.

For the record, my contact lived in Iran for over 40 years and worked as a journalist in that country as well as having served as an editor for several of their internal news organizations. He left Iran almost 4 years ago and now resides in Canada. He has kept in close contact with his ties in Iran since leaving and has his hand on the pulse of the people in that nation.

Here's the highlights from the conversation/interview with my contact:

Apparently, the demonstrations we're being shown on television is a farce; he said the Iranian government typically pays or otherwise compels those we see demonstrating to be out en masse protesting. In reality, by and large, the Iranian people hated Soleimani and celebrated his death

As much as people are attacking Trump for this move, the Iranian people are thankful for what Trump "had the guts to do" in face of the expected opposition and backlash

Everything we're being told about Soleimani is apparently true and just the tip of the iceberg. He was apparently worse than what Western media has indicated in many respects

From the perspective of my contact, Soleimani "deserved" to die and "should of suffered more".

It's easy for the Iranian government to assemble even as many as a million people in the streets but that most of Iran's population of 81 million not only hated Soleimani but hate the Iranian regime altogether.

For these protests, from a logistical standpoint, they do it by recruiting 100,000 people from ten cities and then assemble all of them in the capitol. These protesters are paid and during the demonstrations they receive everything from meals to clothing; they are apparently well taken of and serve to show whatever the Iranian government wants to depict.

For reference, these demonstrations aren't nearly as big or widespread as others have been, for example, when the people of Iran are behind them instead of the government; last time this happened was ten years ago when Ahmadinejad was elected through, what many Iranian people viewed as, cheating. It was a silent protest, albeit, but there were three million in the streets for it.

The Iranian people want war not because they have a problem with the U.S., but rather because they want regime-change and hate their government.

The internal Iranian resistance movement is large and involves "millions and millions" of the nation's population.

The push back from Iraq is also not representative of the reality on the ground. It's true that the current ruling coalition in that country supports the Iranian regime, but that coalition only represents a third of the country's population. By and large, the Iraqi people support what the U.S. did and are in lock step with the majority of Iranians.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: pexx421
Come now. The idea that the us would allow any middle eastern nation to develop a modern lifestyle is laughable.

Your just showing your ignorance not to mention slightly racist. I suggest you visit qatar or United arab Emirates. There is dozens of countrys in the middle east just as modern as the west.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Your just showing your ignorance not to mention slightly racist. I suggest you visit qatar or United arab Emirates. There is several countrys in the middle east just as modern as the west.

edit on 1/9/20 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: corkUSMC
I have a very close friend and contact who is Iranian and is well connected with the resistance movement in that nation.

My contact has said that nothing is as it appears to be at least from the perspective of what we're being told and shown.

For the record, my contact lived in Iran for over 40 years and worked as a journalist in that country as well as having served as an editor for several of their internal news organizations. He left Iran almost 4 years ago and now resides in Canada. He has kept in close contact with his ties in Iran since leaving and has his hand on the pulse of the people in that nation.

Here's the highlights from the conversation/interview with my contact:

Apparently, the demonstrations we're being shown on television is a farce; he said the Iranian government typically pays or otherwise compels those we see demonstrating to be out en masse protesting. In reality, by and large, the Iranian people hated Soleimani and celebrated his death

As much as people are attacking Trump for this move, the Iranian people are thankful for what Trump "had the guts to do" in face of the expected opposition and backlash

Everything we're being told about Soleimani is apparently true and just the tip of the iceberg. He was apparently worse than what Western media has indicated in many respects

From the perspective of my contact, Soleimani "deserved" to die and "should of suffered more".

It's easy for the Iranian government to assemble even as many as a million people in the streets but that most of Iran's population of 81 million not only hated Soleimani but hate the Iranian regime altogether.

For these protests, from a logistical standpoint, they do it by recruiting 100,000 people from ten cities and then assemble all of them in the capitol. These protesters are paid and during the demonstrations they receive everything from meals to clothing; they are apparently well taken of and serve to show whatever the Iranian government wants to depict.

For reference, these demonstrations aren't nearly as big or widespread as others have been, for example, when the people of Iran are behind them instead of the government; last time this happened was ten years ago when Ahmadinejad was elected through, what many Iranian people viewed as, cheating. It was a silent protest, albeit, but there were three million in the streets for it.

The Iranian people want war not because they have a problem with the U.S., but rather because they want regime-change and hate their government.

The internal Iranian resistance movement is large and involves "millions and millions" of the nation's population.

The push back from Iraq is also not representative of the reality on the ground. It's true that the current ruling coalition in that country supports the Iranian regime, but that coalition only represents a third of the country's population. By and large, the Iraqi people support what the U.S. did and are in lock step with the majority of Iranians.

What an absolute load of rubbish.

1.) I don't believe you.
2.) If you are telling the truth, then that guy is lying.

I also have a close Iranian friend. He's actually one of the nicest guys you can meet. He isn't Muslim, and he absolutely dispises the Iranian government.

But he absolutely hates the US for killing Soleimani.

Imagine the following scenario

Imagine Mexico is over-run by ISIS. The reason ISIS is there in the first place is because Putin bombed them into the stone age, killing 1 million people, all because of an illegal war based on lies.

Add to that, Imagine you're an American and hate the current US President, Donald Trump. And all the swamp that comes along with it. But a top US general goes and fights in Mexico to stop the upcoming ISIS invasion (funded by Putin).

That US general becomes a hero, saving large parts of Mexico and thus saving the United States and Canada from ISIS.

Putin comes along and takes out that American hero. And says "I did this to stop a war, not to start a war". And "That general is a terrorist and was planning attacks against Russian troops".

Now what would you think? Sure you'd hate Donald Trump and the Swamp. But you surely wouldn't want Putin to come in and level the place like he did in Mexico. And you surely wouldn't be thankful that they killed an American hero.

The first thing you'd want is Putin out of Mexico. Because WTF would Putin be doing in Mexico anyway?

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: corkUSMC

THANK YOU for this.

First hand reports are priceless.

You confirm a lot of my perceptions and observations about such.

The truths you spoke of need to be widely shared at every venue & opportunity.

You are not alone but are among the tops in reporting such facts. PLEASE keep it up.

This war between good & evil is a war of survival. We all--who love freedom, family, the Republic, foundational values--we all MUST stand up & be counted in this war.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
US should've let Saddam takeout Iran if it wanted to, too bad Americans keep trying the regime change on everyone to become vassals. Now that everyone is pissed off. US ain't coming to help anymore. The only country Muslims can ask for help is China or Russia. But, Caliphate wannabes(ISIS) keep doing propaganda on China to keep you away from asking help. Do not trust any Muslims brothers that blame China for everything(like US), they are not real Muslims like ISIS. Extremists will go to hell. "They say convert or die."

They say the bible is rewritten by men, so is the Quran.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Your just showing your ignorance not to mention slightly racist. I suggest you visit qatar or United arab Emirates. There is dozens of countrys in the middle east just as modern as the west.

Sorry, the modern lifestyle in the us is freedom and security. I don’t think most of the Middle East lives with that, as most of them live under fear of us invasion, occupation, or economic warfare. And now we can add remote assassination to that. Except for our pet lapdogs.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   
What did you think when President Trump ordered Abū Bakr al-Baghdad killed, assassinated?
What did you think when Obama ordered Osama bin laden killed, assassinated?

The death of Soleimani should be celebrated as a huge victory and will certainly pay dividends in the future.
President Trump showed restraint, he could have easily escalated the events but he proved to all of us that taking out Soleimani was a strategic move with a high payoff, a move his predecessors were too timid to take.

While the democrats presidential candidates argue over wine caves, free pot and giving free healthcare to illegals President Trump is making our country better in so many ways all while be under constant attack by the media, democrats, never trumpers and snowflakes across our country who think we should lower our standard of living to make them feel better about themselves.
I think most people are overthinking this, Busch and Obama declared Soleimani a terrorist...one less terrorist...end of story.

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: corkUSMC

Are you looking for a justification of an assassination? Quite a few people worldwide would cheer if someone shot Trump, would that make it right somehow?
You'd have to live under a rock if the news about unhappy Iranians has never reached your attention, that's not something any media outlet has been trying to hide, quite the opposite is true.
But just as with every other issue it's fatal to look at politics as matters of black and white. There are still millions supporting the revolution in Iran.
Even if they don't that doesn't mean they'd support the US drone killing their uncles and brothers...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join