It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look at the pathetic ribbon Epstein hung himself with.. I don't think so

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I have been searching for a measuring tape for the past 15 mins and can't find one.
Someone look at the tape and dertermine the length of the noose. Measure a neck his size, distance around the head at its longest circumfrence and see if that noose will go over the head without being untied. The knot doesn't look untied. If the noose won't go over his head, he was murdered.
edit on 6-1-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

That sure is alot of orange prison garb for him to be in the cell by himself.

I'd like to see a view of the back of his neck. Are they low on the neck or trending upward?

The noose was made from one of the orange prison suits. Heavy cotton.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Because he's not dead.

Nope. There's no way he's dead.

Just more brainwashing from MSM.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
According to Baden, there was no blood on that flimsy rag that supposed to have hung him.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

So, let me get this straight, you're saying that Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Without a tape, my neck estimated to be around 24 inches. The noose apears to be around 30 inches. I don't think a 30 inch loop would go over his head.
No distortions in the other end of the thread. No sign of a not on that end at all.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I thought we all realized he was already dead once he was placed into the prison system...

Dead man walking. We all knew it didn't we?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: Violater1
a reply to: Maluhia
posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:10 PM
I'm betting that he'll be suicided in jail.
2nd.

edit on 6-1-2020 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-1-2020 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit Looks like there are fingernail scratch marks above the ligature line Epstein probably tried to remove the ligature. Jon Benet had similar scratches on her.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
This was an institutional murder. An inside job.

One should look at what happens to the two guards who are now in the trial for their actions or lack of actions that night.

And the warden who sanctioned taking him off suicide watch

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   
tick tock you sick democrats

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Even if they determine it was murder, so what, they'll NEVER bring the killers to justice.

The same types killed Kennedy, did 911 so a hated pedophile is not going to garner any justice.

With the attitude of why bother you are right, nothing will ever be done.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Okay, so the fake picture means..

A) Epstein isn't dead
B) Epstein died by other means
C) Epstein died by hanging but the pic of his body is fake

Why would there be a fake pic?

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   
You knew it was coming

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Lee Harvey Oswald was MK-ULTRA

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Dude.... If your neck is 24 inches, it must look like one hell of a tree trunk.... Do they even make shirts that big?

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   
The marks on his neck look sort of like they were made with a thin cable or maybe a nylon chord. They seem to thin for that piece of cloth. I would not even be questioning it if the cameras weren't turned off and the tapes weren't missing. The fact that the guards are remaining mute also seems fishy. Maybe they are worried that they may be hanging themselves in the near future.

I am no expert on identifying the marks made from hanging oneself, if he had done it with a cable or thin nylon sash cord, I would say, maybe. But I like half the people in the country do not believe this story.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

" Not suggesting he killed himself "

Yeah , I see you do not have the Tee Shirt on , Christmas is Over .....)

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Mine is 22-1/2", and no, they don't make shirts that big! A XXXL will fit, but the neck won't button for a tie. For a shirt I can wear a tie with I have to have them custom made. And, finding someone who can make a shirt these days is no easy task as most of it is done overseas in Asia. And, I think when they get an order like that they think it's a joke, because they'll do other crazy stuff like make the sleeves 6 feet long, or make the torso so big it could be used for a tent. Must be a real crack-up for them!

"Hee-Heee...let's sew one sleeve on down by the belt and the other one in the middle of the back! Ya, let's do that! Okay, you do that, and I'll make the buttons go horizontal, okay? Hee-Hee!"

Honestly, I can tell a couple really funny real-life stories about this, but it would go even further off topic.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 06:27 AM
link   

The inside of the cell didn't look like a suicide scene to me...it looks exactly like a MURDER SCENE!

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: libertytoall
tick tock you sick democrats

And Republicans. And foreign royalty. And just really rich people with no political affiliation.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy
Yes, they make them that big. I'm 6 foot 200 pounds of muscle. My coworkers use to call me Popeye because my forearms were so large.

I'm talking circumference here, not radius or diameter.

edit on 7-1-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

I did say I had to estimate being that I didn't have a tape measure.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join