It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tehran Times Front Page: President Donald Trump now understands that he was lied to?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Please all step back, read the article and think through it. Who is playing whom here?

He was set up. Now it appears that the three leaders who set him up are using the New York Times to place the blame for this terrible decision on the President.

WARNING: Extremely Disturbing & Graphic Picture

Tehran Times

This article appeared today in the Tehran Times. It was authored by Robert David Steele, yes that guy. The former CIA spy. He's not the Dossier guy. Just read it and ask yourself why was Trump tossed under the bus in public via The New York Times. I thought that was odd. Getting this story out on the front page of the Tehran Times is also odd.

President Donald Trump now understands that he was lied to by his Director of the Central Intelligence Agency Gina Haspel (a creature of the Deep State), by his Secretary of State Mike Pompeo (a Christian Zionist), and by his Secretary of Defense Mark Esper (West Point Class of 1986, nakedly amoral and never held accountable for failures). He is furious. This is Zionist “strike three” during his Presidency, the first two being 9/11 (on 16 February 2016 he promised full disclosure if elected), and the Mossad-Epstein pedophilia entrapment network.

It is clear to me that the President is furious, and that this absolutely despicable assassination of a leader equal to a Secretary of Defense, in a third country, is an opening for completely altering the dialog between our President and the Supreme Leader. I have, in a direct communication to the President, shared with Lou Dobbs and Tucker Carlson as well as others (and published at my master post on this matter, Robert Steele: WORLD WAR III? UPDATE 5: Esper Turns on President, Blames President in NYT CYA Article) advised the President as follows: 01 Fire (or allow to resign) Esper, Pompeo, and Haspel, immediately

So this former CIA spy who gets to contribute to an Iranian newspaper in Iran tells me this. It appears to have been written as a psyop to turn the world on Israel. Why would the CIA allow him to continue writing for a foreign county viewed as an enemy? Think about it.

Back in the day who did the 3rd Reich Nazis Despise: Jews, Russians, Blacks, Christians
Back in the day who did the 3rd Reich Nazis Like: Islam, Western Asian countries and several in North Africa. Also specific South American countries

So ask yourself. If you live in the USA today which group would you fall in within based on daily USA MSM based propaganda on the above criteria

So whom stands between The Deep State ~ New World Order ~ Rise Of The 4th Reich

Russia, Israel and whatever white hats are left in the USA or UK?

So what say you?

edit on 6-1-2020 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 6-1-2020 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 6-1-2020 by Waterglass because: added warning

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Not trying to go off topic - but - you might want to give a heads up/trigger warning in your OP.

When you click on your link it brings up a pic of a horribly malformed infant that looks all gross/infected in the groin area - surely not something I would have wanted to see given the option.

- peace

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Iran is just looking for someone to attack, and Israel is nearby and US to far away.
So if they can drag Israel into this.. they can start the murdering.
Either way.. I think this will end with Iran gets hit with the big hammer in the end.

A country ruled by religious dictators is like a hive of ants, Trump just poked it with a stick.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

In my opinion, Isreal is equally as nefarious as Iran.

Neither should be trusted.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Iran is just looking for someone to attack, and Israel is nearby and US to far away.
So if they can drag Israel into this.. they can start the murdering.
Either way.. I think this will end with Iran gets hit with the big hammer in the end.

A country ruled by religious dictators is like a hive of ants, Trump just poked it with a stick.

...if the Iranians keep screwing around, that stick will get traded for a magnifying glass...

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I think it was a total setup.
Not that the person they 'droned' didn't have it coming, but Obama droned hundreds if not thousands, some innocent.

But we never hear about that now do we?

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Your are right. I have no idea why that was put there by the newspaper. I cant do anything abut that except I will add "extremely graphic"

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Points to notice here .

Gina Haspel.. Director of the CIA. Trump appointee. She was appointed when Pompeo was promoted to Secretary of State.

Mike Pompeo Secretary of State, a Trump appointee after having been appointed CIA director by ,,, Trump.

Mike Esper, acting Secretary of Defense, a Trump appointee and the umpteenth Trump appointment to this position.

So which of these is a ''deep stater''. Trump has had three years to drain the swamp yet according to this scenario he is an utter failure. Haspel should have been rooted out by Pompeo but instead is promoted by Trump.

None of any of this fits with Trump fulfilling his promise to drain the swamp. So either he is a failure OR none of this is true and they are all competent members of the Trump team who have been vetted by the Drainer In Chief and blame if there is blame to be given, lays somewhere else.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
I have no idea why that was put there by the newspaper.

Probably a reference to how depleted uranium used in the Gulf Wars may, according to them, have caused birth defects.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Really??? Iran gets wacked and now were reading their propaganda???
should really stick with our own propaganda from the lamestream media!!
If the Ayatollas want to escalate.... they better put their heads between their legs and kiss their rearenda goodbye!!

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Here is my take...
Mike Pompeo..33° freemason...Knights of Columbus...Christian Zionist.

Mark Esper...former employe of MIC Raytheon where he got rich.

Gina Haspel... Protected by former spooks Brennan...Leon Panetta...James Clapper... Mitch McConnel backed her nomination exclusively... A firmly entrenched insider.
One can only hope Trump is bringing many into his web to position himself better to understand who key players are.

P.S. I believe Solemani is a CC II AA asset..CC II AA are known to take out assets to achieve their ultimate goals...a reply to: Waterglass

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
It's all very complicated dating back decades, and the fact of the matter is anyone in the public can only piece together this mess with the information that is out in the either. And there's A LOT of # out there. What Trump did in killing Soleimani, as dangerous as it may seem, was hit a sort of reset button with Iran, think of it as a DowJones Graph, and it just shot up too 40k and flat lined. He set a new median in hopes long term, cooler heads prevail on all sides.

You have to take into account everything that even has the likely hood of pertaining to this killing.

Jeffery Epstein and the Hollywood pedo saga (Happened under Trump; going after the "Zionist" aspect)
Hillary Clinton,and Barack Obama's Attempted Coup of the Trump Prez.
Hillary's Private server
DNC hack
Politician foreign business dealings (foreign aid)
US foreign trading deals (back door uranium deals)
Trump Russia Collusion
The Wall and Human Trafficking
9/11
Iraq WMD
Iran Nukes
ect. ect. ect.

Even small things that may go unnoticed like Argentina officially naming Hezbollah a terrorist org. as recent as 2019...

Or Hillary's Clinton's private server being compromised by a "foreign entity, unrelated to Russia". Information divulged tells us numerous Benghazi documents were hosted on that server. Well that "foreign entity" could be Iran who in return used information that resulted in the attack.

This is a mess that can't be explained coherently, and I trust Trump is doing the best he can to clean the slate.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
It amazes me how quickly people move to kick the President if they suspect any form of weakness. Will I do believe President Trump will be vindicated once again.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

When you click on your link it brings up a pic of a horribly malformed infant that looks all gross/infected in the groin area - surely not something I would have wanted to see given the option.

Well, there is that.
Then there's the 17 or so feet growing out of what should be an arm.
Never saw anything quite like that before.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigbrooklyn
Here is my take...
Mike Pompeo..33° freemason...Knights of Columbus...Christian Zionist.

what? I think you may want to look into freemasonry and it's relationship with the Knights of Columbus. Or better yet, source your proof that Pompeo is a member of either group, let alone both.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I have and it all stinks...

Americanheraldtribune.com a reply to: network dude

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

Iran needs to vent, and Israel will most likely be the target if Iran takes Trump's bizarre/surreal threat seriously of attacking 52 sites should "Americans" be targeted.

And Israel will blow the crap out of them... very swiftly. Israel has a lot of issues, but military domination over neighbouring ME aggression has never been a problem historically. And they don't even have to wave around the nukes they don't officially possess.

(PS: If Egypt were a hypothetical enemy, would Trump threaten to obliterate the Giza pyramids as cultural targets?)

edit on 6-1-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   

" So what say you? "

Possible , but Not Probable .

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Anyone can claim that they were in the CIA. Robert David Steele is full of crap and a loon. He claimed that their were child sex slaves on mars.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MachineMan

" He claimed that their were child sex slaves on mars."

How do you Know that for Sure that there are Not ? The Possibility of a " Breakaway Civilization being there Right Now Cannot be Ruled Out IMO ...........

edit on 6-1-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join