It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson was bad and disgusting

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
I hate to break it to Oprah and those kids, but basically if you were burning "brighter", it probably means you had more body fat....LOL

I give her credit for taking it in a completely insane direction. At first I though he was going to save people, but nope, he just went all metaphysical. I still get traction on jokes from that speech, I tell my own very inspirational tales based on others woe. Thanks Okra!

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: JAGStorm
What in the Hills have eyes did I just watch???
She gave this speech as a commencement speech. That when you die in a fiery inferno, make sure you burn hot...

Welp, I think I've seen it all.

I nearly pissed myself I was laughing so hard. I think I was 10th row so hopefully she saw me.

"NOW...EVERYONE reach under your chairs!...YOU get a bag of marshmallows...and YOU get a bag of marshmallows...and YOU get..."

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

My inspirational story involves a fiery Amtrak train crash and me then wondering if I left the coffee pot on as I ignore the screams of the burning victims.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I wasn't there, so I have no idea of whether Jackson really did do anything wrong to kids, I have no idea of the absolute truth, but I can say this; I own and have read Corey Feldman's autobiography, 'Coreyography', and he paints a very different picture.

Just letting folk know that there are two sides to this coin, and it's a very shiny gold proof coin, worth a lot of money to those who could get their hands on it through nefarious means.

Again, I know nothing, so I'm on the fence, I just like to take a step back once in a while for a broader perspective.

edit on 6/1/2020 by MerkabaTribeEntity because: Missed a word out

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

Very interesting post and it made me think. Corey Feldman has no reason to lie as he has been very upfront about what he’s been through in hollywood. Another child actor who defended MJ and said their relationship was never sexual was Macauly Culkin. So maybe MJ was selective in his choices.. or he was innocent ? 🤷🏻‍♀️

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

Yeah but did Corey Feldman stay over at Neverland?

I know Macauly Culkin did and as far as I know, he never admitted to any wrong-doing, however, didn't he turn out to be 'gay'?

I was in favour of MJ until I saw the program but after hearing the details of MJ putting his finger where it's not supposed to go and the one guy being made to look at Peter Pan whilst MJ was doing stuff just seemed too real an account, not to mention MJ going down on the boy... well... just a tad disturbing. I don't that's something anyone would want to lie about or admit.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777

Now what to do with those records and CD's?

If you're going there, you'd better cancel those Netflix and Amazon Prime subscriptions and... Well, just stop watching television and movies altogether. Otherwise, your just being hypocritical.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

MJ became, I think, pretty mentally ill. It was reflected in his behavior and lifestyle.

I'm amazed any of the Jackson's are at all normal considering what their old man forced them to do from such a young age and the level of abuse he subjected them to.

Unfortunately, we are seeing mental illness in Michael's children as well.

Very. Sad.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Now you have watched the accusers....please watch this video that points out many of the lies told in the film.

For one Safechuck states he was abused in the railway station......it was not even built when he claims the abuse occured.

I would recommend looking for the many many lies.....if you like truth.

edit on 7-1-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Yeah but did Corey Feldman stay over at Neverland?

I can't actually remember if Corey stayed at Neverland or not, but they did spend time at a Disney World hotel, it's a funny story actually,

Corey and Michael were at Neverland and for reasons I can't remember, Michael wanted a break from it all.

They snuck into a vehicle together and drove off leaving the security detail behind and out of the loop.

Corey described how they first went to a nice but undescript apartment, that supposedly only Michael knew about.

Corey describes the apartment as having no furniture in it, only wall-to-wall rails of cloths, wigs, and make-up, it's where Michael used to go to disguise himself so he could try to live some semblance of a normal life from time to time.

Once Michael was in disguise, they drove off and headed to Disney World.

When they got there, Michael asked to book a hotel room, when he was told that they had nothing available.

Michael pleaded and begged as they kept saying 'no can do', and he just smiled at Corey, pulled out his Disney Land Gold-Card (or what ever it's called), and quietly showed it to the receptionist.

She did a couple of takes, and, well, they had a suite pretty damn quick after that.

Corey recalls how they walked around the park together and not a soul recognised Michael.

I remember reading that chapter and thinking how much of a fun adventure that must have been for Corey, It's a great book, I highly recommend it

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Ok, thanks for the post! Watched the video and it's now thrown a lot of doubt into the fire!

Ok, what about the family who were paid off? Why would you pay out that amount, if you were innocent?

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Ok, thanks for the post! Watched the video and it's now thrown a lot of doubt into the fire!

Ok, what about the family who were paid off? Why would you pay out that amount, if you were innocent?

Sometimes you just want to be done with something.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   
The Chandler family are worth digging into....the father of Jordan, Evan Chandler, was a dentist and drugged his own son to implant memories.

Instead of taking MJ to court he took money...... wouldn't you want him hung out to dry if he had molested your child?
And it was MJs insurance company that paid out.

edit on 7-1-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join