It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot Sighting Near Banff National Park Alberta Canada.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Thing is, why would a man who goes into a forest looking for bigfoot, when he comes across a bigfoot (which in that video's case is hiding or sleeping) run like a mother when he sees one?

Whats the point of it all?

Man needs to either man up or leave the big lads alone

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Fake !

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

Thing is, why would a man who goes into a forest looking for bigfoot, when he comes across a bigfoot (which in that video's case is hiding or sleeping) run like a mother when he sees one?

This is a great point....I HAVE found Bigfoot....and do NOT INVOLVE MYSELF NOW.....I simply needed to confirm it personally….unless you have a genuine reason you best be leaving them alone......and if you want to be SAFE forget it....only a.30 caliber rifle like a .375 H&H Magnum or larger will stop one and then you will have to deal with a Clan intent on ripping you from limb to limb.

Our Governments will LET YOU DIE VIA BIGFOOT.....they will never admit the Race of proto-Humans even exists.

Learn where Bigfoot like to go and DO NOT GO THERE....its really that simple.....and FYI People live literally next door to Bigfoot in many many places including major Urban environments.

Be careful.....you give a gift then they perform a task...if you don't understand how they see it....you might end up accidentally offending or pissing one off.....you know like you gift a trinket of a candy bar....then Bigfoot gifts you a nice warm fresh dead mouse.....but you don't eat the mouse.....just saying sometimes its a bad idea to ignore well intended hospitality some take it as an insult or lack of trust.

My advice is eat the mouse or don't try to make friends again.

Stay out of River Valleys and Drainages and especially ones close to high altitude areas hills or mountains...these are their Highways.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MarsneedsGuitars

Looks like a chimp mask to me, doesn't look life like.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
check, they move through the Seattle rain forest like a jungle gym, we can't walk except on the forest road. best stay clear they have otherworldly ability. we'll find out the end of the Epoch, till then give em solitude...I left grapes after predator calling/////mistake

originally posted by: one4all

This is a great point....I HAVE found Bigfoot....and do NOT INVOLVE MYSELF NOW.....I simply needed to confirm it personally….unless you have a genuine reason you best be leaving them alone......and if you want to be SAFE forget it....only a.30 caliber rifle like a .375 H&H Magnum or larger will stop one and then you will have to deal with a Clan intent on ripping you from limb to limb.

Our Governments will LET YOU DIE VIA BIGFOOT.....they will never admit the Race of proto-Humans even exists.

Learn where Bigfoot like to go and DO NOT GO THERE....its really that simple.....and FYI People live literally next door to Bigfoot in many many places including major Urban environments.

Be careful.....you give a gift then they perform a task...if you don't understand how they see it....you might end up accidentally offending or pissing one off.....you know like you gift a trinket of a candy bar....then Bigfoot gifts you a nice warm fresh dead mouse.....but you don't eat the mouse.....just saying sometimes its a bad idea to ignore well intended hospitality some take it as an insult or lack of trust.

My advice is eat the mouse or don't try to make friends again.

Stay out of River Valleys and Drainages and especially ones close to high altitude areas hills or mountains...these are their Highways.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Looks a bit blurred and I honestly do not see anything that resembles a Big Foot. I watched the video 3 times. If it were me, I would have shot my rifle off and recorded it moving. Hell, I would have probably moved in closer or someplace else to get a better vantage point.

Overall, I am not the least bit convinced nor fascinated by this video.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I want to believe. I really do.

Just find it peculiar that there is always a few comments in every Squatch thread that claim they see them all the time yet they never provide any proof at all. It's always, "They just want to be left alone" or "Don't go there".

If you truly have found bigfoot and have had interactions with them, how hard could it be to get good clear footage or photographs?

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Todd Standing Jr.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

This guy??

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

a reply to: Blue Shift

This guy??

Yeah. The video is practically identical to Standings'. Kind of vague shape mostly obscured by branches, little or no movement by the subject, ends for no good reason. We've been down this road before. Habeas corpus.
edit on 11-1-2020 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join