It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

60 Minutes investigates the death of Jeffrey Epstein

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

FINALLY! 60 Minutes did a two part segment last night on Epstein. In the videos linked, you will see graphic photos of Epstein dead. Along with crime scene photos from his cell.

Additionally, they interview Doctor Michael Baden. He claims protocol was severely breached and also maintains his claim that Epstein was murdered.

www.cbsnews.com...
edit on 6-1-2020 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/6/2020 by semperfortis because: Copy the Exact Headline

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

One thing the video may not show, according to sources, is Epstein's cell door and the doors of the other inmates on his unit tier. Sources say the camera that should have captured those angles was corrupted the night of Epstein's death. Epstein's cell was about 15 feet away and up a set of stairs from the guards' station, with a single locked gate between them.

Corrupted camera...... how convenient.

Not fishy at all.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
More images of his body in this video. Additionally, he had a puncture on his arm from an injection of some kind.

www.cbsnews.com...

And here’s the full 60 Minutes segment.

www.cbsnews.com...
edit on 6-1-2020 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
So in his cell in the SHU (Special Housing Unit), Epstein had wire and cord (from a sleep apnea machine?), a pen and paper he left a note with, and enough bed sheets to keep a polar bear warm. Also medication, that was not supposed to be in the cell.

Sounds to me like he was doing as he wanted to do and still got what he wanted even where he was supposed to have nothing. Money talks louder than the worst of crimes it seems.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Moohide

Yup, and he was paying inmates to protect him, as he feared for his life. Sounds like a guys who is suicidal right.

Additionally, the guard that found him, has still not been questioned by investigators, 5 months later.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
"Wounds to the neck consistent with strangulation by a second party - not suicidal hanging"

Arkancided for sure.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Sorry all. I’ve been waiting for the original segment, which is 14 minutes long, to be posted on YouTube. So far only the 60 Minutes Overtime one has been posted. Which is the follow up and 5 minutes long.

Here’s that video:

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I bet there will be NOTHING about the Clintons involvement mentioned. Like Bills 26 visits to pedo isle.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
I bet there will be NOTHING about the Clintons involvement mentioned. Like Bills 26 visits to pedo isle.

Of coarse not. Interesting when it’s put that way. 26 visits means he spent well over the equivalent of a month there. I wouldn’t believe he would only stay one night on each visit in PedoLand. My guess is the secret service had to force him to leave. Or Hilary would show up and partake for a day, knowing she’d have to pry Bill out of there the next....

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Why isn't there more traction this? Front page is riddled with trump this trump that. This website went from conspiracies to 100% straight up politics. Sad.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Epstein is Obama youtu.be... & youtu.be...

top topics

join