It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manchester based student, Reynhard Sinaga, named as Britain's worst ever rapist

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Thats no lie right there and you can see why really. I bet they cant even tell.the victims families what with social media and such nowadays.

I need to scope out the Pusher......see if its the same MO.

a reply to: BigLes

Good idea, it's been a while since I read anything in depth on it so it will be interesting to hear what you find.

Originally I only read about it after Dave Paulides mentioned it (probably on a C2C or via a link on this forum) and said the locations near to water and the victims being young men were interesting as they were similar to something he was investigating for another Missing 411 book. I then read about the Stephen Port trial and wondered if something similar was happening in Manchester without needing to think about the possible weird/paranormal stuff Paulide's suggests (but never says).

I think the case that Dave Paulides referenced regarding the Manchester Pusher is a case where a student got separated from his friends at a concert or rave and then left really weird voice mails for his parents, (described as screaming/howling) and was subsequently found dead. www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk...

But back to the main crux of the thread the age of some of the victims in the canal deaths, the locations they were last seen by friends, and dates seem similar to when Sinaga was active though. No doubt some were just people intoxicated and falling in, but this case really makes you think.

EDIT: Here is a C4 documentary from 2017:

youtu.be...

edit on 6-1-2020 by BigLes because: clarity

edit on 6-1-2020 by BigLes because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-1-2020 by BigLes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
If you read Paulides books you'll find (what police and media don't or wont tell you) the majority, especially the unknown causes of death, though found in water none have drown or even water in the lungs. And the majority show no signs of violence or sexual assault.
Now how are these people dying when a coroner can find no cause of death?

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Well I'm not trying to say this guy is responsible for all unexplained deaths, or that everything Paulides investigates could be easily explained away, I am aware from his earlier stuff that he only focuses on cases where no explanation can be found and avoids other cases that don't meet his criteria.

What I will say is that there are drugs out there that could kill people, and may be difficult to be detect later. Stephen Port is know to have killed four of his victims by overdosing them - From the article the OP linked to:

What is GHB? GHB (gamma hydroxybutyrate) is a Class C drug that can be used to reduce inhibitions and generate feelings of euphoria. Known by some as liquid ecstasy, it is popular party drug that is well known on the gay chemsex scene. An odourless, oily liquid, it is usually sold in small bottles or capsules and the effects usually occur within 20 minutes and last for several hours. Those who take the drug can be left extremely confused and disoriented and suffer short term memory loss.

It can cause the user to pass out easily and it is very easy to overdose and can lead to death. More than 200 deaths have been linked to the use of the drug. The gay serial killer Stephen Port used the drug on his victims, but tragically gave them so much that four of them died.

Following Sinaga's sentencing, Priti Patel, the Home Secretary, has asked for a review of the drug's classification. She said: "I'm deeply concerned by the use of illegal drugs like GHB to perpetrate these crimes and have asked the independent Advisory Council on the Misuse of Drugs to expedite a review looking at whether our controls for these drugs are tough enough."

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
What I'm saying is some coroners are quick (and find it easier) to attribute death to people that fall in water and be found to had a drink. Some of Paulides returned bodies have traces of GHB. That is not the crux, it is the time lag between missing and being found, being the place where they were found being searched multiple times yet no body was there to be found. Then suddenly the body turns up at a place that should have been seen.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I found it to be a bit hillarious. Especially after years of hearing how men abuse women. I don't care but it still makes me laugh.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Ah, thanks for the clarification. That makes sense and I can understand why Paulides would choose to write a book about it. After watching some of the documentary on YouTube I linked to I can now see that the case with the weird voicemails was from 2004 (so before the serial-rapist in this thread was in Manchester). Whilst there are some similarities I can see there is also a certain weirdness around it that would get some attention of an investigator like Paulides.

Overall it sounds like there are a number of deaths (28+) in the canals of Manchester that have an open verdict. Given how this guy operated I would not be surprised if he was responsible for a few of them - even if he didn't intend to kill.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post YT links but this came up in my search results earlier today claiming the Reynhard Sinaga story was a hoax, thoughts? youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU
a reply to: lakenheath24

What makes you think we at ATS need to hear this sick demented rubbish, he's been caught and punished and this sort of disgusting behavior is nothing new anyway.

This is a conspiracy site!

Where is the conspiracy?????????

Some things are better of UNSHARED.

ATS has very few real conspiracy threads these days. The main page is full of US political pissing contests and news stories.

The truth is uncomfortable reading sometimes.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: thechosenonehasspoken

Thanks for sharing the link. The video just seems like the sort of conversation I have in a pub with a couple of mates after 8 pints of Stella...

...it's just the rambling opinion of someone who has an obsession with numerology. If the UK gov wants to reclassify GHB to make it harder to get they wouldn't need to invent this case to do so.

Honestly, I wish I could have those 18 minutes and 37 seconds of my life back; wait a minute, 18 equals Hitlers birthday and 37 is the angel number for new life, OMG what is that Youtuber trying to tell us!?

I jest :-)
edit on 12-1-2020 by BigLes because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-1-2020 by BigLes because: clarity

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I cannot believe my eyes I am reading this now. Sick guy!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join