It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manchester based student, Reynhard Sinaga, named as Britain's worst ever rapist

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   

A student from Indonesia can today be revealed as Britain's worst ever rapist after being convicted of more than 150 attacks during a two and a half year reign of terror in Manchester.

Manchester based student, Reynhard Sinaga, named as Britain's worst ever rapist share

This dude is sick...but the thing is his victims.....were all men. He drugged them and then filmed it all...1500 Dvd's worth of video. Most of the men had no idea until contacted by the police. Many of the victims were suicidal. He got life, but a minimum of 30 years. He wont make one year in prison....at least i hope so.
edit on 6-1-2020 by lakenheath24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

What makes you think we at ATS need to hear this sick demented rubbish, he's been caught and punished and this sort of disgusting behavior is nothing new anyway.

This is a conspiracy site!

Where is the conspiracy?????????

Some things are better of UNSHARED.

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

You may have noticed that there are a lot of different forums on this website. Some for breaking news, some for computer help, others for chatting. It isn't just a conspiracy site at all.
This is posted under News and to me it is certainly new. I also find it interesting as I am interested in criminology and crimes.

So you don't have to answer for all of us, especially when you are wrong. Who made you the voice-piece of others, it is incredibly rude.

OP, thanks for this post. I never heard of this and it it indeed very interesting. Especially that it involves males being on the receiving end. Reminds me of Dahmer, only without the killings.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I want to know how he got the drug. The home secretary is looking into it. You would think that since its been used on women that it would be banned.

a reply to: Hecate666

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   

This is a conspiracy site. So i am definitely not wrong.

But -

Fair enough to a minute point - i don't speak for everyone and perhaps should not have said "we ".

Nothing interesting about a rapist - let alone a male raping other males but i guess thats just the common theme around manchester the gay capital of the world.

Disgusting city.

But i will give you this - a relative of mine who lost his way and was gay was living in Manchester and was murdered in this exact fashion so I'm no doubt overly sensitive on this particular matter so -

I'll accept the slap on the wrist and see myself out.

edit on 6-1-2020 by CthruU because: 1

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Why would you comment then?
Most normal peeps just change the channel.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Why would you comment then?
Most normal peeps just change the channel.

A moment of weakness in emotional overload.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

This is a conspiracy site. So i am definitely not wrong.

But -

Fair enough to a minute point - i don't speak for everyone and perhaps should not have said "we ".

Nothing interesting about a rapist - let alone a male raping other males but i guess thats just the common theme around manchester the gay capital of the world.

Disgusting city.

But i will give you this - a relative of mine who lost his way and was gay was living in Manchester and was murdered in this exact fashion so I'm no doubt overly sensitive on this particular matter so -

I'll accept the slap on the wrist and see myself out.

Sorry for your loss but Manchester being the gay capital of the world and a disgusting city is utter rubbish - there's four or five gay-friendly pubs and clubs constrained to one small street (Canal Street), outside that area they're more likely to be beaten up for being gay. It's in the North West, it's 'normal tradition' here for families to disown relatives who are LGBT.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   
The taxpayers will now pay to care for this man no less than 30 years then? These is what pisses me off most about our world. These people should be put to death quickly and without hesitation as a public service.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I agree. Prison is for rehab....this dude aint rehabbable.

a reply to: Anathros

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Lol...fair enough...but as far as the gay comment...have you ever been to Sydney around Christmas/New Years? I couldnt find one straight Aussie girl to talk to.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   

If you want a conspiracy angle lookup "Manchester Pusher" Here's the Daily Mirror's take:

'The Pusher' is a potential serial killer supposedly behind the death of some of the astonishing 85 bodies pulled from Manchester's canals since 2007. Some 28 of those deaths remain unexplained. Grieving families and a criminologist believe a murderer is stalking the city's waterways, waiting to bundle targets into the waters around the city's gay area. Greater Manchester Police say there is no evidence to suggest a serial killer at work, and call 'The Pusher' a myth.

www.mirror.co.uk...

Even David Paulide's (Missing411) has commented on it from time-to-time. It seems to me that given the main story linked says this man arrived in 2007 there could be more to this than just rape. I think GMP were keeping information to themselves, it wouldn't be the first time a UK police force has down played reports in the press of serial rapists or killers.

a relative of mine who lost his way and was gay was living in Manchester and was murdered in this exact fashion

I'm very sorry to hear that. If that case was never solved I wonder if this case may bring new leads?

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Maybe he identified as a non-consensual partner? I think we need the European Human Rights Commission to look into this. He may indeed be in a protected minority class of species that is just being discovered. It could be an evolutionary leap. In either case, he has feelings and needs to be set free.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Dude...star for that find. He would have been 24 and physically capable. I am sure the cops would have found evidence of a connnection though as he collected trophies on his victims vis a vis...videos.

a reply to: BigLes

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Here he is
But they say 48 victims in the video

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   
[Humerous]: Why do they always call them the worst serial killers or rapists? Surely those with a high turnover are the 'best' in the field? I am the worst serial killer, I have not killed one.

Same with 'near misses', when two planes almost collide. If it's nearly missing it [ hence not missing it], then it is a hit. No?

Just to lighten up the thread.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   

You would think so, but London's Met Police missed evidence and failed to link murders in London involving GHB at first: en.wikipedia.org...

You probably don't remember reading about the Night Stalker in South London, well you might, but the Met kept that one close to their chests for years (and again didn't always make the correct links): en.wikipedia.org...

Over the years I've made friends with a few coppers, mostly in the London Met, and a few in the MOD. One told me a long ago that we'll often only hear about what the police can prove vs. what they know (which makes perfect sense). Another used to talk a little bit about what she was working on; none of it released to the press for some very good reasons (panic, copycats, not letting on about evidence etc, and generally keeping the lunatics with wild theories or confessions at bay).

So, my theory is that GMP are still all over this case in regards to any unsolved murders that fit the profile and we won't know unless they have the evidence to pin it on him 100%. The main thing is he's behind bars now and will hopefully stay there.

edit on 6-1-2020 by BigLes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

What makes you think we at ATS need to hear this sick demented rubbish, he's been caught and punished and this sort of disgusting behavior is nothing new anyway.

This is a conspiracy site!

Where is the conspiracy?????????

Some things are better of UNSHARED.

Things like this should absolutely be shared.

I've always had a sneaking suspicion that boys/men have been sexually abused at a greater rate than girls/women.
It is just ignored and not talked about. To me that is conspiracy spin enough. Just look at how long and how many people this guy did this to, unnoticed! Some of his victims never knew... That alone makes you go hmmm....

Women know a lot about men spiking drinks, it is often talked about. How many men talk about it.....
This story shows an ugly side of humanity yes, but maybe, just maybe it will can help one person not fall victim?

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

That reminds me of the bit a few years ago with, I think it was a high school football team, in the midwest. The new guys on the team were being regularly sexually abused by the others.

When the coach was asked why he didn't report what was going on, he replied "it was just a little anal hazing".

WHAT?

Cheers

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Thats no lie right there and you can see why really. I bet they cant even tell.the victims families what with social media and such nowadays.

I need to scope out the Pusher......see if its the same MO.

a reply to: BigLes

top topics

<<   2 >>

join