It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 3rd world war will be

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry
Quit just saying it and produce documentation to back it up. Then start your OP.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Claymation213

Isn't God supposed to be triune in that scenario? God 'the three-in-one'.

I'm fairly sure that God and Satan stand on opposite moral sides from each other.

I'm also fairly sure that this deep and prophetic stuff is all about attitudes and actions, rather than bad math.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker
I think many people get confused with what possibly another world war would be like. People assume it would be like the first two where we have large front line battles stretching across continents. It won't be like that. Also I don't think the people of the world would allow it. Why? Because look a thing how well the people of the world are connected these days. Some of us have connections all over the world, we have friends all over the world. The people are far more connected wth each other than they were back in start of the 1900s and 40s. How easy is it now to communicate with someone on the other side of the planet

A Third World War if you can call it that will be totally different

I wish that was true about the people not letting it happen,but-
When have "the people of the world"ever had any say or power to stop a global conflict?
Just because we can all communicate worldwide sadly that would not stop a 3rd world war once it kicked off.
Global comms would likley be targeted just at the same time,or just after the warheads start flying.
If one of the big players wanted to,they could kill the internet by servering a few main undersea cables-for all we know they have already placed explosive charges on cables at key points around the ocean floor,just in case they will be needed one day.
Then there are the satellite comms-one high altitude nuke in the right place could create multiple trillions of bits of shrapnel which would wipe out the entire satellite network in a matter of hours as the shrapnel from a few satellites would cause a cascade effect-bullet speed bits of metal destroying everything in their path-and creating more and more bits which do the same.
The most likley way most of us would experience a 3rd world war would be noticing our power goes off,and phones stop working.
Then if we live in a big city,we would cease to exist.
If we lived in a rural area,we would most likley hear a series of distant booms and then notice the sky change a dirty darker color as we begin to have a strange metallic taste in our mouths.
After that,see the film "the road."
Survivors would probably never even know who started it,or why.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry
I just found your post on the continuing conflict in Libya. Like most, I rattled my gums before I saw the evidence.

edit on 6-1-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Find the underground bunkers of the elite, and destroy them so that they have nowhere to go when the hell they create is unleashed upon the world. Give them no hiding place so that they too can burn with us. Give them no shelter and let them also be exposed to the disease and famine they create.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
the 3rd WW will be:

started by a 7 headed/10 horned, Empire (bloc), and It's blood-lust mission to subdue All nations, peoples

immediately After the assassination attempt on the Supreme Commander (8th King) the Beast Kingdom/Empire/Ummah ratchets up the violence into a grand Genocide of all peoples without-the-Mark

WW3 will be driven by religious zealotry/ideology rather than political considerations...the 'dark side' gains everyday Supremacy...

the concept of 'world war' turns from "groups of allied nations in conflict with another group of Enemies"
into a paradigm of an 'Anti-christ' having non-belivers slaughtered by his followers that have his Mark-of-Allegiance, in every nation/region/neighborhood of the World

After the AC conquers the Globe, the Beast Empire get attacked by 'Kings of the East' in the Arabian Peninsula...even as the 200million-man-Army battles the Beast Empire ---->>> Cosmic Forces from the Galactic Core and the Sun itself will provide a ELE extinction-level-event that all but wipes out all plant/animal/human life, in a short period of time...
we then have what's called a civilization/culture/... bottleneck in the hourglass of social evolution

groups such as NATO/ BRICS/ CENTRAL BANKERS/ Vatican City/ Rhodes/ MIC /neocon/ et al...
will continue to claw & fight each other, as usual.... until They too are targeted by the Beast System/Ideology/Kingdom

Help | Sign In | Sign Up | Privacy Policy | Feedback |

edit on th31157885219712032020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

so , how am I so sure the AC will command most of the World (except the far East)

because WW3 was won in the political venues, by the force of Religion... the AC commander will:

Dan 7:25
And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

so for 3 1/2 years the counting of time is no longer BC/AD or even BCE/CE meaning 'christ'
the starting point of history will be another religious icon some 1400 years ago

as for the 'Laws' getting changed, the Victor of WW3 replaces the universally held 'civil laws' with a replacement religious rules-of-laws, I=that system of laws begins with S ends in A

is anything ringing any mind memes yet ? yes read-between-the-lines
edit on th31157885535812552020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join