It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraqi Parliament Votes To Expel Foreign Troops After Soleimani Killing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Admitted
We will never be out of the Middle East.

that's correct...America is in the war business and business is looking up.

www.independent.co.uk...

bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, Iran....looks like the neocons just got their wish.

Yet you were yelling when we left Syria..............i wish you guys would make up your damn mind........

Missed you...good to see you back on the forums.

It's not up to me or you now, is it? this has reached the Armageddon stage with many fingers all over the world poised on the red buttons just waiting for some ego driven head of state to make a mistake and kick it off. It will be glorious....for a few minutes. We should consider ourselves blessed to watch biblical prophesy unfold.

Making peace with your personal higher power might be a consideration.
edit on 5-1-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I made peace with my higher power when 3 of my buddies died and i took shrapnel from a shaped charge delivered by Iran 4 days from my b day blew up my convoy in 2004

So i reckon i dont need to tell you where to take your preaching...........

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Then America is the rogue country people say they are.

Along with its buddy Israel

The new Nazis and fascists of the era, only pretending to be a democracy

Eventually, they will get out...

What you don’t understand is any country that is not wanted in another country will eventually, one way or the either, leave.

BTW, The vote in their parliament was 170–0 to leave

The American troops were supposed to be there to fight ISIS, and train the Iraqi troops, not fight Iran on Iraqi soil and tear up their country any further.

The ISIS fight and training has been canceled completely.

It's funny you say that...

And then you also say this...

And next either Russia or Turkey or maybe even China will take the US' place.

You seem so adamant about the U.S. troops leaving and you are suggesting that these countries might as well take their place? We see where you stand, communist.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

It's not up to me or you now, is it? this has reached the Armageddon stage with many fingers all over the world poised on the red buttons just waiting for some ego driven head of state to make a mistake and kick it off. It will be glorious....for a few minutes. We should consider ourselves blessed to watch biblical prophesy unfold.

I see no other purpose for pushing the red button, by anyone, other than maybe TPTB wanting to erase the slate and attempt a hard reboot.

Either way your suggestion is very fitting.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

I made peace with my higher power when 3 of my buddies died and i took shrapnel from a shaped charge delivered by Iran 4 days from my b day blew up my convoy in 2004

So i reckon i dont need to tell you where to take your preaching...........

One would think with that in mind, and seeing almost 20 years of zero useful progress over in that collective sand pile of a region, that you'd be more than eager to see us vacate it post haste instead of wasting more US lives on them over there.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Just checking in with this little tidbit for you...

Defense chief says U.S. has no plans to withdraw from Iraq

The secretary of defense pushed back on reports that the military was planning to withdraw from Iraq in response to a resolution passed by the Iraqi Parliament on Sunday.

The non-binding resolution called on the government to expel some 5,000 U.S. troops from the country. President Trump said "we are not leaving unless they pay us back" for an air base in Iraq. 

SOURCE

Have a good day!

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
The flip flop on US forces leaving Iraq does not bode well for American and allied forces in the country,or the region
This rejection is not going to make the world safer.
They need to do everyone a favour and just leave, relocate to Kuwait or Afghanistan at least.
Have some respect and honour for the Democracy of a Iraq
lead by example.
edit on 6-1-2020 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: all2human
Have some respect for the Democracy of a Iraq

But it's not a Democracy to our benefit if we're not a prolonged occupying force in the country, and thus controlling it o.O

Anybody that still thinks we're out to "spread freedom and democracy" only needs to take off the rosey glasses and see "Occupying Force" and the entire generation we've been there for now for what it really is -- occupation.
edit on 1/6/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Ah , I don't Think So . Their Government ONLY EXISTS Because of US .........

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
US forces aren't leaving, in fact the area is being supplied for the big push into Iran. imo

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   

US forces aren't leaving, in fact the area is being supplied for the big push into Iran. imo

no they arent, theres not enough movement of troops into the region to facilitate that, or equipment for that matter.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

You apparently have ZERO knowledge on the military, how a build up to invasion works or even looks like

Yet here you are making statements like youre a General making a statement of fact on live TV.

This is the problem with leftists, they always make statements continuously like its fact, and they have no idea what they are talking about.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

This is the problem with leftists, they always make statements continuously like its fact, and they have no idea what they are talking about.

I'm basing my opinion from this thread....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

perfect example of trying to censor a different opinion with adolescent insults. I guess ATS really is the mudpit no matter the forum or post.

edit on 6-1-2020 by olaru12 because: check it brenda

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

The secretary of defense pushed back on reports that the military was planning to withdraw from Iraq in response to a resolution passed by the Iraqi Parliament on Sunday.

The non-binding resolution called on the government to expel some 5,000 U.S. troops from the country. President Trump said "we are not leaving unless they pay us back" for an air base in Iraq. 

SOURCE

Have a good day!

So much for getting out of the middle east..liar in chiefs broken promise cemented.

Step 1..promise to get out

Step 2..don't get out, and ramp it up.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

BTW, The vote in their parliament was 170–0 to leave

Exactly. Not a single Sunni or Kurd parliamentarian took part in the vote. They ALL abstained. They knew the price of interfering with the Shia/Iran party

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   

a reply to: SailorJerry

I'm basing my opinion from this thread....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

perfect example of trying to censor a different opinion with adolescent insults. I guess ATS really is the mudpit no matter the forum or post.

Perhaps you should learnm to base your opinion off of actual facts of the region instead of your "feelings"

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

SOURCE

Have a good day!

So much for getting out of the middle east..liar in chiefs broken promise cemented.

Step 1..promise to get out

Step 2..don't get out, and ramp it up.

It wasnt but mrere months ago you were slamming him for pulling out of Syria, you guys are so far in your psychosis you cant decide which side to stand on, unless its the opposite of whatever Trump is doing.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Yep we are still there.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 05:24 AM
link   
US Government is like you and what army going to evict us. "We have spent trillions taking over the oil fields, were not going any where".

top topics

<< 1   >>

join