It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pondering the possible consequences of the upcoming war.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Iran is not a concern for US

Its all about China. In real terms china is already 25% richer than US and that disparity will grow in coming decades. So US knows its time is running out. How do they remain Numero uno.

The answer brzezinski came up with was to control the worlds oil. US would spoon feed China oil thus maintaing their Numero uno status in world affairs. The war against terrorism was all strategic, funny enough, to control the worlds oil.

Th current sanctions on Irans oil has had limited affect. They can see China's empty oil tankers go dark in the ocean's. Then week latter suddenly reappear full of Iranian oil.

So what does the US do, Time is running out before China become's just too big to tackle.

US want's a base in Iran. But how will China/Russia respond if US invade's Iran (its so fat been the line in the sand).

Perhaps we will see a false flag in US soon. Blamed on Iran, Resulting in invaision. Running the gambit that China won't respond,

But Russia is building China's Ballistic Missile Defence System. China is preparing for war.
edit on 5-1-2020 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: KiwiNite

I think the Jonestown Kool-Aid scenario is more of a charismatic Christian tradition if we are honest, i really don't see that working on 10% of 1.8 billion people in this, or any other, day of age, life is precious after all, and part of the human condition.

And as far as i understand a person who commits suicide under Islamic law commits a major sin, though this does not take him outside of Islam.

So computer says "No" methinks.
edit on 5-1-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
a reply to: Bhadhidar

Do you realize that would be considered an absolute act of war?

So is the officially sanctioned murder of a foreign government’s military official.

Why was Qasem Soleimani there? LMAO. That's like one of our generals sneaking into Iran and using his special forces team to commit terrorist attacks and general unrest in the country.......then people like you get surprised when he gets killed. Effing geniuses I tellz ya.

So yeah please do tell me why Qasem Soleimani was where he was when he got killed?

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar

Do you realize that would be considered an absolute act of war?

So is the officially sanctioned murder of a foreign government’s military official.

Why was Qasem Soleimani there? LMAO. That's like one of our generals sneaking into Iran and using his special forces team to commit terrorist attacks and general unrest in the country.......then people like you get surprised when he gets killed. Effing geniuses I tellz ya.

So yeah please do tell me why Qasem Soleimani was where he was when he got killed?

Under international law it does not matter why a government official is in another country, what matters, Under the Law, is that the person Is an official government representative.

Either we live by the laws we establish, or we do not.

If we are to live by the law, then we are beholden to live by them all, all the time; whether we agree with them or not, whether they are convenient or not, regardless of circumstance.

If we choose to not live by the law, then cry havoc, let loose the dogs of war and expect no mercy.

Last one to die turn out the lights!
edit on 6-1-2020 by Bhadhidar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

If we are to live by the law, then we are beholden to live by them all, all the time; whether we agree with them or not, whether they are convenient or not, regardless of circumstance.

So, you dont care if Soleimani was in Iraq on secret killing missions and committing terrorism and general unrest in Iraq and has the blood of 600+ Americans on his hands?

Cite the laws broken and also prove that the general was an official representative of the Iranian State. Then also prove that there is no circumstance where Soleimani could have been legally killed.

Lastly, please do tell me why if killing Soleimani was such a crime, why does Iran not take their case to international court? Where are the charges against President Trump for war crimes?

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Qasem Soleimani, was an Iranian major general in the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps and of an official representative of the Iranian regime, commander of its Quds Force, a division primarily responsible for extraterritorial military and clandestine operations.

There is no question as to the veracity there.

The guy probably deserved to die, from our perspective, thats a given.

But generally one of the rules of conflict is that you don't take out other nation's leaders near the top of the tree, even in times of war.

Think how the American people would feel if Iran had taken out Trump or the Director of the CIA?

It's the manner and way in which this was done that's in question.

There is talk of Nancy Pelosi adding war crimes to Trump's impeachment charges nevermind the International Court of Justice.
edit on 6-1-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

There is talk of Nancy Pelosi adding war crimes to Trump's impeachment charges nevermind the International Court of Justice.

Got a link?

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Think it was mentioned on Sky/BBC News, not sure really where i herd it.

Found this through.

www.axios.com...
edit on 6-1-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I didnt see anything about accusations of war crimes. So looks like Trump killing Soleimani wasn't a crime.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Well, there is a whole thread regarding the matter here on ATS, but you are probably aware of that fact.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.breitbart.com...

Given the manner in which the operation was carried out, i don't imagine its beyond the realms of possibility.
edit on 7-1-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Canada won’t be a sovereign country if USA was surrounded by iran army. a reply to: andy06shake

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: canIchangemyusername

No, I don't imagine it would be.

Irans not lightly to be surrounding you with anything through in the same manner she is surrounded.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
In a time when war is always the headline. Fear mongering is the norm from a corrupt media. The cries of wolf become normalized. That is where the danger is!! Once the wolf actually comes to call, the warning signs will be dismissed until it’s to late. Reality is the dominoes WILL eventually fall! 😐

a reply to: madenusa

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raptor89delta
In a time when war is always the headline. Fear mongering is the norm from a corrupt media. The cries of wolf become normalized. That is where the danger is!! Once the wolf actually comes to call, the warning signs will be dismissed until it’s to late. Reality is the dominoes WILL eventually fall! 😐

a reply to: madenusa

when the dominoes eventfully fall
my only survival advise considering it will be dog eat dog on the street.
when all your neighbors migrate out looking for water, because the faucet wont produce water like magic for them.
they left behind a hot water tank full of water.

I find some reality in this link.
www.lawenforcementtoday.com...
If you have an adequate food and water supply, you better have an adequate gun and ammo supply in order to defend your assets.

edit on 19-1-2020 by madenusa because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join