It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian pranksters: Fake Greta Thunberg convinces Maxine Waters that she has dirt on Trump

page: 1

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Brought to you From Our Comrade Friends Over There who wink winked on Iran General getting whacked! Do You Believe? The Truth is Out There!

Gasoline Maxine

US Congresswoman Maxine Waters has allegedly fallen for a prank call in which she thought activist Greta Thunberg was offering her a tape of Donald Trump confessing to pressuring Ukraine into investigating his political rivals. YouTube pranksters Vladimir Kuznetsov and Alexey Stolyarov, who go by the names Vovan and Lexus, are claiming they tricked Waters (Dem-Calif.) into thinking she was speaking to teen climate change activist Greta Thunberg. Vovan and Lexus made names for themselves by previously pranking Congressman Adam Schiff (Dem-Calif.) into thinking there were nude photos of US President Donald Trump that Schiff could get his hands on. They also claim to have pranked Waters two years ago, in a phone call where one posed as Ukraine’s prime minister.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Talk about believing anything you read. What a stunner.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You showed up to the party. HNY
edit on 5-1-2020 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Waters is looking for anything that will make her look better, and I could believe she would actually believe a fake call like that and even parrot it to others she knows without verifying if it is real. That is how Waters is, she does pass on unverified crap and I do know there are people who would get a high out of fooling others. Silly people like to deceive others just for the sport of it.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Shes a real gem of hate and a criminal to boot. But as always they get away with all of it.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Her extreme desire to slander opponents combined with being about as smart as a bowl of cold oatmeal -points out why, and how easily she would fall for a prank like this. Voted in by the masses of her base feeling sorry for such a wretched creature.

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

There is actually a recording of the call. Did you bother to go to the link and listen ?
Of course you didn't. You just blindly defend the Dems no matter what.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
HA!...I LOVE THOSE TWO COMRADES!

...Is that wrong?

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

There is actually a recording of the call. Did you bother to go to the link and listen ?

LOL, Good lord no! That would take intelligence, integrity, and fortitude. And it would make any comment on this look really dumb. OMB. Ree.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
HA!...I LOVE THOSE TWO COMRADES!

...Is that wrong?

Nope. I’m on board.

Standard tactics of debate, logic, data and the ability to win a argument doesn’t work with a moron like Waters.

Gotta play on her level - which these comrades do very, very well.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Thanks network Dude. Its just soo silly of me to have not alerted my "gentle" readers that a video was embedded. Its like the old laugh in comedy show.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

The NSA has recordings of every call ever made.

# 1058

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images. Please read new thread.

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I'll just embed the video here for everyone...

ETA: It does absolutely sound like Waters. They were hardly convincing but it's no surprise Waters fell for it. Hilarious.
edit on 1/5/2020 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Thanks

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Pff, lol

I have nothing of value to add other than that scoff.

Good day, sir.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
The beauty of it is for Democrats it doesn't even need to be real. Schiff 100% fabricated the text of the Trump/Ukraine call. If they believe it's real they'll tell you it's real and that's how we ended up in today's ignorant political world. No facts required.

new topics

top topics

join