It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Iran targets Trump, will Democrats and the deep state protect him?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Iran has named 35 sites they are targeting, after Solumeini's death.

Yet the easiest target, or the most tempting, would be DJ Trump himself. It's campaign season, and every candidate will be out in public shaking hands with crowds of people. As the field narrows down, each candidate will begin visiting every major city, in as high profile a way as possible. We can assume that Iran has at least considered individual human targets, just as their own general was targeted.

The FBI hates DJ Trump's guts, for exposing their partisanship. The Democrats have always been looking for a way to "take tRUMP out."

Surely it would be convenient for the Praetorian Guard, and the Party OF government, if DJT were ... replaced.

Do you think the Dems can be relied on? Can the Intel Community?

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
"If Iran targets Trump, will Democrats and the deep state protect him?"

No....No they won't.
They will send Iran another $1.7B...and a lovely gift basket.

edit on 4-1-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Graysen

edit on 4-1-2020 by lostbook because: word edit

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
It would make them all look bad at their job, no matter who the president is.
And who would want to be a president after that, knowing the people around you cannot protect you, and you cannot trust them. I think he will be just fine, if not.. there will be a lot of noise and fire.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Your joking with that question aren't you?

The dems and deep state have done nothing but target trump. Their probably encouraging it.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
The secret service will protect him. Thats what we pay them to do.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Can the Democrats be counted on to save/help the President of the U.S.?

H E double toothpicks NO.

The Democrats will never, ever, back Trump. Doesn't matter what he does. Doesn't matter what happens.

Doesn't matter at all, the progressive/liberal/Democrats hate his guts so much they'd shout with glee at his assassination and throw a huge celebratory party. It won't matter in the least to them that it is the office of the Presidency, and thus the country itself that is symbolically attacked/killed.

The Democrats see Trump as the evil anti-Christ who must be destroyed at all costs, and I do mean all costs, and they are backed by the mainstream media, Hollywood and the elite intelligentsia.

The progressive/liberal/Democrats have made that quite clear, very very clear, to do anything that would benefit Trump, even if he is President of the US is tantamount to giving aide to Satan himself.

Can the Intel community be counted on to save the President of the U.S.?

I think so, most in the intel community put the nation and it's President above their own interests. The majority of the intel community haven't been corrupted with hate and Trump derangement syndrome. It is only a few rotten apples who worked hard to destroy him. I think most are appalled at this, at least I hope I am right.

I think the intel community will put the U.S. (the country) and the symbolism of the Presidency as representing all U.S. citizens first and foremost, even if they dislike the man if he is targeted by Iran.

edit on 1/4/20 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
To me, they already all look bad at their jobs, they are very bad at their jobs.
After what they are doing to President Trump, there would still be takers for the POTUS, even if something were to happen.
Hillary,Schiff,Pelosi,Schumer,Maxine,Nadler,FBI,CIA and others the list goes on and they all would love it.

I agree, President Trump will be fine.
I would think security would be elevated at his rallies though.

originally posted by: Spacespider
It would make them all look bad at their job, no matter who the president is.
And who would want to be a president after that, knowing the people around you cannot protect you, and you cannot trust them. I think he will be just fine, if not.. there will be a lot of noise and fire.

edit on 4-1-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

The Secret Service, yes.

But would the progressive/liberal/Democrats do anything to protect the President of the U.S. , not a chance. They hate the man so much, I am 100% positive, they'd be glad to see him assassinated, even if the office is a symbol of the nation and it's citizens.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   
They will try, but they will fail.

A “credible threat” will be picked up by US intelligence services.

It, along with recommendations designed to ensure the safety of the POTUS will be presented to the President.

But, since this President has little to no confidence in the skill, dedication, and competence of the Nation’s intel community, he will likely ignore their warnings and advice.

The end result?

Trump finally gets a military-themed parade up Pennsylvania Avenue.

He just won’t be in any condition to appreciate it!

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I think our allies will back us up. because we're never wrong!

yes that guy was planning an imminent attack! minority report style

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

They won't target President Trump for assassination. But Iran and their proxies may target Trump properties. How am I, as a Democrat, supposed to protect Trump from personal retaliation?

Iran has promised retaliation. They have also stated that they can't be responsible for what angry free agents might do. So, you can bet that someone will try to do something at one of his properties, either on US soil or abroad.

edit on 4-1-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

will Democrats and the deep state protect him?

They would probably pay the death squads airfare .

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   

All democrat presidential candidates have already announced that they will have an Iranian VP on their ticket.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Destroyed politically, yes but they don't wish intentional death upon him

Okay, allow me to explain. Some of their voters would but they don't really count. If you asked the bottom cesspool of Republican voters the same question about Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer etc, you'd receive creative and descriptive ways of how they'd be humiliated and tortured before being executed and how. Likewise with some Democrats and Trump. It's important to see these people for what they are, regardless of political beliefs. These aren't gangs and yet so many will stick up for or tolerate the worst behavior and representations of both sides if that's the side that they're on. He's one of us because he's pro-whatever.

Even people who vote on the other wing, or call it down the middle locally and regionally, voting for both parties. It's not always the party, it's the person and what their agendas are, where their brain and their heart lies. But anyways, after the political debating, people especially members of this forum should be able to talk as friends on any other topic and not withhold positive replies or stars (if you care about them) from other members because they aren't on the bandwagon. It's human psychological nature.

We're all citizens of the same country and live together. We all pay taxes to the same Government, and that same Government is always almost split down the middle 50/50, give a few percent either way sometimes, with a President for 4 to 8 years, no longer, from either party. By 2030, it's very possible that you could see 2 new Presidents from both parties. Life goes on, we still goto work, pay bills, have families that do similar things and frequent the same places in public. In the military, we all fight and would die for the country or each other in most cases.

I'd hope political opposites don't mean much there when it comes to real business to be done. That's how it is in most work environments, but people leave it at their front door when they take the gloves off on the internet because they're anonymous among countless others. The new question is.. is this true human nature? Looking back on times several decades to centuries to millenia ago, is this example from the internet evidence of the same thing? Persecutions, executions (Jesus for example), war, genocide. I think it's the evidence and that really sucks.
edit on 4-1-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Nope..The Dems have made it clear, they wan't the legitimately elected President Of The United States Dead!

Disgusting I know but..true!

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Just in the same way they protected Kennedy. That killing?; a model of the most perfect guardianship to be heralded as the Secret Service's best moment EVER.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

All democrat presidential candidates have already announced that they will have an Iranian VP on their ticket.

Until next week; when it could be Saturday's 7th race Stakes winner nag at Belmont.
edit on 4-1-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Trump is not going to die, but the Democrats will wish he would, for the next 5 years

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   

You may have just given Iran leaders ideas! They don't have real elections there. Now they know how our campaigning works.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join