It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Owner of South Jersey delicatessen stabbed to death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
"The owner of a popular South Jersey deli was stabbed to death in an attack late Friday night that authorities are calling a homicide. They are asking for the public’s help in identifying the possible killer."

I am sure that the following post will probably offend some "cops are the problems, criminals just need hug" types here and I could care less.

This location is literally 4 blocks from where I live in a quiet South Jersey town about 10 mins outside of Philadelphia.
The waste of flesh criminal stole the tip jar and when the owner confronted him the coward stabbed him in the throat during a fight.
I hope this person is found and eliminated where they stand. I don't care about his side of the story, I don't care about his tough upbringing , I dont care that inevitably family members will state what a good guy he was or the bad choices he had to make because in the end he chose to steal both money and a life.

No second chances for this coward , either the cops remove him or he rots in a jail for the rest of his pathetic life. He doesn't deserve parole and doesn't deserve anything at this point. Just a one way ticket to his end game.

www.inquirer.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I imagine you’ve been in there. Did he have surveillance cameras ?

I hope so .

Cause they said it was a popular place .

If they put the asshole’s picture up.

The whole neighborhood will probably be looking for him.

That might not work out well for him in New Jersey .

edit on 4-1-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Stealing a tip jar

What a loser

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
I imagine you’ve been in there. Did he have surveillance cameras ?

I hope so .

Cause they said it was a popular place .

If they put the asshole’s picture up.

The whole neighborhood will probably be looking for him.

That might not work out well for him in New Jersey .

Yup..I have gotten food there multiple times..really good , quality place that forever will now have this energy attached to it.

The way it played out is that multiple people heard them yelling at each other , called the police and took pictures and videos. In the article they show the loser that caused this to happen. All we can hope for is that justice is served be that a bullet or a jail cell.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
what are the chances the guy is an illlegal?
oh there is a pic of the perp.

what sucks? the idiot on the bike took out a knife.
no knife, no one dies.

i hate when people need to take out weapons to fight.

fist to fist would have solved this, and no one gets hurt.

damn terrible.
edit on 4-1-2020 by dantanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I think the killer was oppressed his whole life, never had good choices in racist new jersey. Plus he’s the protective class, were all the same, blah, blah,blah.....what’s that sound? That’s the mods coming to oppress my free speech because of racism

edit on 1 041404 2020 by WUNK22 because: Spell check

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

I should’ve read the source I didn’t know there was a picture.

I hope there’s a better one .

I saw a guy get stabbed in the neck once. The bouncer and I ( bartending ) both grabbed his arm but it only slowed him down .

There was hardly any force behind the blade when it hit the guys neck.

But it got him right in the jugular .

You wouldn’t believe the amount of blood that comes from a neck wound like that .

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

It's sad and terrible!

A Stater Brothers employee in my town lost an eye when a shoplifter he was trying to stop stabbed him in face.

A Home Depot employee in a nearby town is glad he was only pistol whipped, and not shot when was trying to stop a shoplifter. Now, Home Depot is firing people who chase shoplifters, an insurance thing I guess.

edit on 4-1-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Knifes need to be banned! There’s absolutely no reason to carry or own a knife. If something needs cut a government employee will handle it.. now back in linea reply to: dantanna

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Well they got the waste of flesh.
An 18 year old coward, do nothing.
I hope he never sees the light of day

www.inquirer.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Just the 3 percent doing what it does best: destroying the society that puts food in their faces for them.

Isn’t there some sort of saying about not biting the hand that feeds you...?

top topics

join