It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UHNWI - The 1% Controlling the Masses is Not What You Think - Not Even Close

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
This thread depresses me, I need to go out and buy a lotto ticket so I can belong to the one percent.

It is quite sobering to realize, there is the equivalent of 90 trillion on this planet — and 2,345 people have 22 trillion of that.

www.worldatlas.com...

Therefore, the total amount of money in the world depends on how it is classified. When money is considered as the physical coins, bank notes, and the ones deposited in both checking and savings accounts; the total amount globally is approximately $36.8 trillion. However, when this physical money includes the ones held in the accessible accounts, the amount rises to roughly $90.4 trillion. This amount also increases when bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies are included. The total amount of money under such classification is as high as one quadrillion US dollars.

Did you read the last line? “The total amount of money under such classification is as high as one quadrillion US dollars”.

This means that they have a hell of a lot more than 22 trillion. Why does such few — need to much?

I won't spend any of it, just stick it into the bank or something

As many of the ultra rich do, hoard those bills. How could they possibly spend that amount of money? At some point in time, buying anything and everything has got to lose its vigor.

Therefore, it transforms into something else. Once you have all the money, the next drug is power. I do not believe that one single person out of the 2,345 does not crave power.
edit on 4-1-2020 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarkOfTheV
a reply to: KKLOCO

Wasn't trying to impress anybody. Was simply trying to suggest that worrying about these kinds of things is a silly waste of time.

It will get us no further crunching this type of information.

It's not how you turn the tide.

It's small thinking.

you could not be more wrong in my opinion.

Look into Ronald Bernard. These people are using their money to create war to make more money to create more war.

"It’s No Coincidence The Century Of Total War Coincided With The Century Of Central Banking"

They are using their wealth to create debt slaves to stay in power.

And yes it puts into perspective why the "1%" are not really the ones to protested against. That was a George Soros funded bull# protest to distract the masses from the real slavers.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Hi KK.
Well: at least since the Panama-Papers have come-out, things have changed, right ?
All of those scammers, hiding obscene amounts of wealth away from the world, have been brought to " Justice™ ", right ?

All of those scumbag banksters, providing tax-schemes, and facilitating the swindling, have had their reckoning, right ?

The wealth has all been seized, and used to irrigate vast swaths of land, so that millions can now grow their own food, right ?

These things are in the forefront of our " Elections™ " issues, right ?

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

originally posted by: rickymouse
This thread depresses me, I need to go out and buy a lotto ticket so I can belong to the one percent.

It is quite sobering to realize, there is the equivalent of 90 trillion on this planet — and 2,345 people have 22 trillion of that.

www.worldatlas.com...

Therefore, the total amount of money in the world depends on how it is classified. When money is considered as the physical coins, bank notes, and the ones deposited in both checking and savings accounts; the total amount globally is approximately $36.8 trillion. However, when this physical money includes the ones held in the accessible accounts, the amount rises to roughly $90.4 trillion. This amount also increases when bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies are included. The total amount of money under such classification is as high as one quadrillion US dollars.

Did you read the last line? “The total amount of money under such classification is as high as one quadrillion US dollars”.

This means that they have a hell of a lot more than 22 trillion. Why does such few — need to much?

I won't spend any of it, just stick it into the bank or something

As many of the ultra rich do, hoard those bills. How could they possibly spend that amount of money? At some point in time, buying anything and everything has got to lose its vigor.

Therefore, it transforms into something else. Once you have all the money, the next drug is power. I do not believe that one single person out of the 2,345 does not crave power.

A hell of a lot of people on this planet crave power, that's a fact of life. Again though that doesnt make them inherently evil. But I wonder if you've realized that you do as well. By suggesting what you are, "of redistributing the wealth", you are actually declaring that you want the power. Again, that doesnt make you evil though.

Also I should maybe point out that most of these people got their money by having power in one form or another. They either created a product or service that sold exceptionally well, managed a company to success, held a political office, or successfully predicted the market trends and made off like a bandit for it. In all these cases, these people are or have been in power their entire lives. It wouldnt be as much of an interest to them. These people usually end up either being some sort of adrenaline junkie (extreme sports, clubs and parties, etc) or trying to hide away from the world in ultra private compounds or islands. That's not to say that there arent some truly twisted individuals out there, just that most arent stupid filthy rich either.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join