It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling All Wise Women

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Someone who knew Dale Vince years ago told me, "Dale's idea of success is to be able to afford the best quality coc aine".

People who knew him before and after the Beanfield Ambush say he was alright before, after he just wanted the best for himself.

He was given a leg-up by a local businessman who provided him with a job as security man for a yard, an ex-army mobile command centre to live in and a place to erect his first little wind turbine. Dale snubbed that businessman as soon as he'd been chosen as a poster boy for the fake renewable energy industry.

Dale injured himself by crashing an off-road motorbike some time ago. When asked if it was an electric motorbike his PR people said it was a personal matter.

That's most of what I know about the man behind the Eco Park.

The proposed Eco Park.
www.ecotricity.co.uk...

The land on which this Eco Park is intended to be built was once under the care of Elspeth the wise-woman. She was framed by a local man who wanted her land, and burnt most horribly in front of a forced audience here, almost exactly on the spot this photograph was taken from. Her agonised screams echo shockingly to this day for those who are sensitive to such things.

www.southcotswoldramblers.org.uk...

Her wish is that her land, next to junction 13 on the M5 motorway, should be used for growing medicinal herbs.

I call on all Wise Women to, shall we say, object, to the proposed desecration of this land.

Thank you.

edit on 2 1 2020 by Kester because: missed a 'the'

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Well I won’t do anything at all, just dismiss all this information because I am a man
Not my business obviously

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I'm not a woman but yeah why not protect that land and use it for growing herbs of medicinal and recreational "mind trip" purposes. The destruction of land where there is said to have some sort of paranormal activity or history can end up bringing more activity and more reports of experiences (probably negative and pronounced). But at the same time if her wishes were to be followed, would that also cause more of a haunting? Did she purposely want those things done so she could come back and manifest through some kind of portal this created? Great Op by the way, thanks for sharing

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Oh, this Dale Vince is a real eco warrior is he??? His eco park (really a football stadium) will be made virtually all out of fire retardant wood. Now I don't want to burst his bubble bbuuuutttt, fire retardant wood is nearly all deciduous trees. For a start how many trees will this take? Quite a few. But the eco bit doesn't even enter into the equation when you realise deciduous trees are the most slow growing of all the trees and the most rarest. Being the hardest. Not softwood like pines etc.
So to replenish those that he cuts down will take centuries to grow. Very eco friendly that.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Well I won’t do anything at all, just dismiss all this information because I am a man
Not my business obviously

Doth that offend thy feminine senses? Pray tell, and express your desire to be heard.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Oh, this Dale Vince is a real eco warrior is he??? His eco park (really a football stadium) will be made virtually all out of fire retardant wood. Now I don't want to burst his bubble bbuuuutttt, fire retardant wood is nearly all deciduous trees. For a start how many trees will this take? Quite a few. But the eco bit doesn't even enter into the equation when you realise deciduous trees are the most slow growing of all the trees and the most rarest. Being the hardest. Not softwood like pines etc.
So to replenish those that he cuts down will take centuries to grow. Very eco friendly that.

Don't forget the wood will also have to be treated with fire retardant chemicals,in a carbon intensive factory environment-otherwise it won't be classed as fire retardant.

Is this the guy in question?
en.wikipedia.org...
Hm,ex "new age traveller"turned OBE wind turbine millionaire.
Nice picture of him there with his shiny new ipad-made by slaves in toxic China,the coal burning and pollution generating champions of the world.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Thanks for your concern highv but I will be right, I will struggle through emotionally.

Just thought I would point out tribalism doesn’t really work no matter how clever, witty, intelligent a person is. Nobody is wise when they dismiss half the population

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

I know what you meant. Just razz'n ya little.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

I came,I read and then I left.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester
Herbs are THE major 'foundation plants' for human longevity/health that have long since lost their meaning. Those that knew how to use them were considered Witchy. They are magical and heal/nourish the body in an abundance of mysterious ways. I would love to participate in any effort to resurrect a proper herb garden.

edit on 3-1-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   
If you really wanna help a good cause, help me developing my machine

top topics

join