It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OAN-Giuliani Investigation Bust Biden-Ukraine Corruption Wide Open

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

The problem is that too many people simply cannot see past their hatred. I have called out a half-dozen in this thread already. OAN performed a thorough investigation, backed it up with written evidence that can actually be read on the video, interviewed several Ukrainian officials, quoted the legal reasoning behind an investigation request, and established the timeline of the supposed corruption... and yet, several people will not even spend the time to watch the evidence. Others, like the one I replied to, try to justify anything and everything that happens as being damning to Trump, regardless of whether it is or not... ignoring legal principles, literal law, and established precedent... even declaring that Donald Trump has no right to competent legal counsel of his choice and no right to defend himself! That's dangerous, because if the President has none of those rights, neither do we!

I really don't care if someone likes Donald Trump or not; if you don't, vote against him for a candidate you prefer. Where I draw the line is the constant attempts to overturn a free and fair election, because their guy didn't win. That is just wrong and there's no way to turn it right.

And worse, this is ATS... not YouTube, not Yahoo, not Twitter. We have a reputation of doing things better, of seeking out truth wherever it lies, and of looking at all the evidence instead of only that which supports what we want it to. We are losing that, and we desperately need to get it back.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

And worse, this is ATS... not YouTube, not Yahoo, not Twitter. We have a reputation of doing things better, of seeking out truth wherever it lies, and of looking at all the evidence instead of only that which supports what we want it to. We are losing that, and we desperately need to get it back.
a reply to: TheRedneck

Amen brother.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Amazing 3 hour report by OAN....

How in Hades, does the US Embassy... run the anti corruption agency in Ukraine?

Why does the former Ambassador, and Kent.. ( both testified in the Shyte show) seem to be doing NOT US bidding, but Soros' bidding?

Seems like we need a global RESET, and quick.....

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
Anyone who would DARE say that Giuliani has nothing here has obviously not taken the time to watch these interviews. These are under-oath video depositions, admissable in a court of law as evidence. Not the jibberish hearsay the Dems built their shoddy case on!

A sworn deposition under oath can indeed be nothing but hearsay. I don't believe a word any of them say.

Guliani says i could bring them down,. WTF. If he does indeed have evidence of wrongdoing he better bring it forward. I do wonder exactly what relevance Trumps personal attorney has over anything. He can't press charges.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
Anyone who would DARE say that Giuliani has nothing here has obviously not taken the time to watch these interviews. These are under-oath video depositions, admissable in a court of law as evidence. Not the jibberish hearsay the Dems built their shoddy case on!

A sworn deposition under oath can indeed be nothing but hearsay. I don't believe a word any of them say.

Guliani says i could bring them down,. WTF. If he does indeed have evidence of wrongdoing he better bring it forward. I do wonder exactly what relevance Trumps personal attorney has over anything. He can't press charges.

Do you believe the Democrats witnesses in the impeachment or is this just one way? Asking for my ATS friends.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Notoneofyou
I believe the Biden cash haul is upwards of 16.5 million so far.

Just wait until the whole amount is revealed, and then factor in that its only a small cut of how much they laundered/funneled for the dems.

Time will tell.

And I hope the information Rudy has is vetted properly before it's put in the public realm. It will be scrutinized heavily to say the least.

Vetted properly, really
Was the impeachment vetted properly?

And most every thinking person thinks the impeachment investigation was an absolute farce (which it clearly was.)

So yes, vet the information properly so that the whole thing isn't ignored and tossed out as garbage.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: TrueAmerican

I'm just disappointed that everyone turns this partisan immediately when both parties are involved and guilty.

This partisanship is what made politicians above the law because now any accusations or evidence are shrugged off as partisan political witch hunts.

We need this to be non partisan so we can actually arrest try and convict some ppl.

I couldn't agree more, but I can't say I'm surprised. It seems ATS has a higher percentage of left/right partisan hacks than the general population (which is strange, and sad.)

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

How in Hades, does the US Embassy... run the anti corruption agency in Ukraine?

When you have several thousand US employees ready, willing, and able to deny any hint of wrongdoing even in the face of direct evidence, anything is possible.

Even accusing Trump of doing the very thing they have been doing for decades.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Very good reply, but sadly those who hate trump probably will not read nor understand it because it does not fit their beliefs.

I think a few of the far left here are just trying to stir things up, cause or perpetuate chaos and division. But in reality they are bringing the middle farther right....actually helping the Republicans become more unified and grow because their posts are so rediculously unrational that people are leaning more right, even the ones in the middle left. I used to be a little left, now I am on the right because the left is twisting things so badly that I do not want to be associated with them and the Democratic party at all anymore. I used to vote ninety percent Democrat...now, I won't vote for hardly anyone in the Democratic party anymore, and I see a lot of mildly left people around here talking the same way. Unlike a lot of people on the net, I still talk to many people in the real world. I still have lots of friends out there I see when I am out. We laught about politics now, noone is arguing for the left anymore, most people are seeing what a joke the impeachment is now. But there are still a minority of blind people out there who are backing the impeachment. Maybe it is different in California and New York and some strong Democratic areas, but up here the Democrats are hurting our people and I doubt if a Democrat will get elected in the next election from the UP. The governor demanding a forty five cents gas tax and rerouting existing state money that was for roads to the schools is what is turning many of the people here against the Democrats. None of that money will come up here according to her plans.

Thank you Democratic governor for turning this area into a Republican area. Boy, those bull headed Democrats cannot even see what they are doing to the working people.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   

June 12, 2020

"Revealing" conversations between Joe Biden and Ukraine Leaders have been obtained and will be released "at the right time".

Source: politicalwire.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Considering the announcement by Republicans to investigate the Bidens, although I won't usually do this, I am bumping this thread for current relevance. Never forgive, and never forget.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Thankyou so much! I will send a link to this thread over to the "gate keeper" for James Jordan, Marjorie Taylor-Greene, Elise Stefanik, Donald Trump, Andy Biggs, and other 2023 Biden Crime Family investigators at TruthSocial.com. (It's where they post for Conservatives to assimilate.)

If you've started any additional superb/timely threads like this, BUMP THOSE TOO. The only way I surf ATS is by repeatedly clicking the "Recent" icon on the top ribbon.

Thank-you!

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 12:11 AM
link   

March 23, 2023

RIGHT AFTER you started this thread, Democrats intentionally promoted the Spread of Covid-19 in America, and started the Senate Impeachment Trial of President Trump.

EFFECTIVE DISTRATIONS from emerging revelations of (then) Presidential Candidate Joe Biden's criminal corruption in Ukraine.

Now, here we are in March 2023. Biden family corruption with Communist China entities is being uncovered...AND, the Biden-Ukraine corruption is being confirmed.

NEW DOCUMENTS show JOE BIDEN connected to Hunter Biden's UKRAINE business ventures.

Story w/Doc Images: twitter.com...

JOE LIED TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE MULTIPLE TIMES when he said he had nothing to do with Hunter's business ventures.

A Do-Nothing President with Dementia, who also Intentionally LIES as easily as he breathes.

Do Americans still think they did a good thing by voting for Joe Biden over Donald Trump, in the fall of 2020?

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join