It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OAN-Giuliani Investigation Bust Biden-Ukraine Corruption Wide Open

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: TrueAmerican

I would welcome new information.

However OAN is a right wing news source that promotes conspiracy theories.

Also.

and the prosecutor was not fired because he was ineffective!

People were clamoring for his removal. Ukranian watch dogs were calling for his removal. Ukranian parliment wanted his removal as well. Because he wasn't going after people.

If you can actually find real proof that Biden is guilty of something. Then be my guest, put him on trial and if guilty put him in jail. Any time we can put any politician in prison is a win. But so far I'm not seeing any real evidence.

Who told you they promote conspiracy theories? Let me guess your preferred media source who wants to discredit any news contrary to what they report.

If you choose to believe your media source without so much as looking into the evidence behind one supposed conspiracy you are nothing more than a lemning.

Also if you believe there is no truth to things called conspiracy theories - A. You should not be on this website B. You have done little to no research, because many things labeled as consiracy theories have been proven to be fact years later.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
Anyone who would DARE say that Giuliani has nothing here has obviously not taken the time to watch these interviews. These are under-oath video depositions, admissable in a court of law as evidence. Not the jibberish hearsay the Dems built their shoddy case on!

lol... so you believe him?

"Truth Isn't Truth" ~ Rudy Giuliani

Anyone with any sense knows the man is a pathological liar.

Next...

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Raggedyman

It absolutely was.

Just because trump makes noise doesnt mean he is saying anything.
Like when he calls this an impeachment scam.

These are just words for his base. They mean nothing.

And this ^^^^^^ up above is someone hoping Rudy has something.

Hint.... Rudy has nothing.

What people seem to miss is the fact that if this was really about verifiable corruption involving the Bidens in Ukraine, it would have all been handled through the Justice Department and proper legal channels.

Not the Presidents personal lawyer going behind the back of the State Department and the DOJ. There’s a reason it is all going through Giuliani and no one that would actually work to verify any of this.

No - what you are missing is the DOJ and State Department are clearly corrupt.

That is why they launched the investigation into Trumps campaign made up on a BS dosier the DNC paid for - and they knew it but did it anyway.

There sure is a reason the DOJ and State Department aren't investigating - 1. In the case of the State Department they are complicit in these crimes. 2. The DOJ at the time this was happening was headed by Obama appointees - and there appears to be Kerry's and Biden's kids both receiving these money kickbacks from Ukrainian companies. Hopefully Barr is looking in to this - or will be.

The entire NAPA organization appears to have been formed by the Obama administration for the purpose of stealing US taxpayer dollars and redirecting it to their kids/associates.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I just tweeted this thread to the President of the United States.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

It absolutely was.

What people seem to miss is the fact that if this was really about verifiable corruption involving the Bidens in Ukraine, it would have all been handled through the Justice Department and proper legal channels.

Not the Presidents personal lawyer going behind the back of the State Department and the DOJ. There’s a reason it is all going through Giuliani and no one that would actually work to verify any of this.

Is this your way of saying corruption doesn't really exist and they shouldn't be prosecuted? I could care less how it begins but someone needs to get this out in the open. Who knows, Barr could be a swamp critter too.

Seriously, how can you say Barr isn’t a swamp creature given his role in exonerating everyone in the Iran-Contra scandal? He was hired precisely because of the swamp creature he is.

He’s known for protecting Republican leadership at all costs whether they did anything wrong or not. I’m sure it’s just a coincidence he gets hired as AG after writing an editorial that said he believed the President should be immune to everything the Mueller report was expected to accuse Donald Trump of.

Who knows, Biden may have been guilty of some kind of corruption involving Ukraine. The way the President has gone about all of it makes me seriously doubt it though. These aren’t the actions of a man worried about rooting out corruption. If that’s the case, who else in Ukraine was he interested in investigating?

Why is it only Biden? Why was Trump only wanting an announcement of an investigation and not an actual investigation involving official investigators like the DOJ? Why did Donald Trumps concerns over Biden in Ukraine only begin when Joe Biden became the Democratic front runner?

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail
a reply to: SonOfTheLawOfOne

It’s a paid shill , I wouldn’t worry about it . It can’t do those things you ask of it. It would get fired. That’s it’s job so don’t let it get to you . But I agree with you 100 percent it’s just not the way a paid shill works unfortunately. It doesn’t agree with logic , just globalism

You know I used to think it was a paid shill account too - but I don't anymore.

It is so unsophisticated nobody would continue to pay for posts that are so obviously non persuasive.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

It absolutely was.

Is this your way of saying corruption doesn't really exist and they shouldn't be prosecuted? I could care less how it begins but someone needs to get this out in the open. Who knows, Barr could be a swamp critter too.

Who knows, Biden may have been guilty of some kind of corruption involving Ukraine. The way the President has gone about all of it makes me seriously doubt it though. These aren’t the actions of a man worried about rooting out corruption. If that’s the case, who else in Ukraine was he interested in investigating?

Why is it only Biden? Why was Trump only wanting an announcement of an investigation and not an actual investigation involving official investigators like the DOJ? Why did Donald Trumps concerns over Biden in Ukraine only begin when Joe Biden became the Democratic front runner?

If you would watch the videos you would see - Giuliani was approached about Biden's corruption in Ukraine by a NY prosecutor BEFORE he even announced he was running for president. He started his investigation based on that report.

So Trump knows about Biden's corruption because Rudy told him about it - and he proceeds to mention it to the new president. Do you really think Trump knows about all the corruption going on in Ukraine and seriously needs to mention more than one incident of it for it not to be about corruption?

Let me ask you this - Biden is the Democrat front runner - Do you think it would be a good idea to elect a president who has a history of corruption?

Don't you think for the good of the American voter this needs to be investigated? Isn't that the argument the Democrats used to open the investigation into Trumps campaign - that it was such a risk that he might be working with putin no matter how flimsy the evidence there must be an investigation?

Why is Biden any different?

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

It absolutely was.

That is why they launched the investigation into Trumps campaign made up on a BS dosier the DNC paid for - and they knew it but did it anyway.

There sure is a reason the DOJ and State Department aren't investigating - 1. In the case of the State Department they are complicit in these crimes. 2. The DOJ at the time this was happening was headed by Obama appointees - and there appears to be Kerry's and Biden's kids both receiving these money kickbacks from Ukrainian companies. Hopefully Barr is looking in to this - or will be.

The entire NAPA organization appears to have been formed by the Obama administration for the purpose of stealing US taxpayer dollars and redirecting it to their kids/associates.

If your only rebuttal to my post is a conspiracy theory made up of assumptions based on a right wing media narrative of “Trump hating” that pretty much says it all. This idea that people in government can’t be impartial because of their political beliefs is asinine.

What’s really happening is that Donald Trump is trying to run the country the same way he runs his businesses. Using the power that comes along with his position to help him politically, amongst other things. And that’s illegal in most cases. Businesses are ran like a dictatorship, a democracy is a compromise between co-equal branches. And you’re going to get into trouble legal and otherwise by trying to run it the way you would a business.

I’m not ok with letting the President do whatever he wants. You may disagree.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

It absolutely was.

If your only rebuttal to my post is a conspiracy theory made up of assumptions based on a right wing media narrative of “Trump hating” that pretty much says it all. This idea that people in government can’t be impartial because of their political beliefs is asinine.

What’s really happening is that Donald Trump is trying to run the country the same way he runs his businesses. Using the power that comes along with his position to help him politically, amongst other things. And that’s illegal in most cases. Businesses are ran like a dictatorship, a democracy is a compromise between co-equal branches. And you’re going to get into trouble legal and otherwise by trying to run it the way you would a business.

I’m not ok with letting the President do whatever he wants. You may disagree.

How is he getting away with doing whatever he wants?

Is he somehow overriding congress? The Judicial Branch? I seem to recall several court injunctions that stopped some of his enacted policies. You are just plain making this up.

What law has he broken - the Democrats have been looking for one VERY hard for the last 3 years and could find none to impeach him on.

You do not deal in facts - this president is not a dictator has never acted like a dictator, and is the most scrutinized and maligned president in history. Any action that even has the faintest smell of impropriety no matter how misguided is blasted out as a BOMBSHELL.

You are right he is running the country the way you run a business - that is precisely why the economy is now booming - he is cutting costs, and making sure he takes advantage of the leverage the US has in trade deals etc. It is working fantastic, and it is exactly how I want all future presidents to operate.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

Well since they hired Jack Posobiec, one of the people pushing the Pizza Gate conspiracy. And that time they denied there was a chemical attack in Syria.

They are a pro Trump news outlet. It's blatantly biased news.

And this isn't the mudpit. Stick to the topic. Not me.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Well since they hired Jack Posobiec, one of the people pushing the Pizza Gate conspiracy. And that time they denied there was a chemical attack in Syria.

They are a pro Trump news outlet. It's blatantly biased news.

And this isn't the mudpit. Stick to the topic. Not me.

Ok - look pizzagate as it is called was started based off the podesta emails. Now there is a bunch of stuff in those emails that are seriously strange to put it mildly. Do they prove anything - No - do they look very weird and deserve to be investigated - I sure think they do.

I don't know what you think you know about pizzagate - but I can assure as one of the first people looking through those podesta emails it is based on real emails that are extremely strange - and do use FBI verified terminology of pedophiles.

Just one tiny offshoot of the information is about the cosmic pizza place - despite what has been reported by the mainstream news - and they have used that one bit of the theory to try and disprove all of it.

This is not the thread to go over all this - but pizzagate has not been debunked - it has just been dropped because it is essentially to controversial and the evidence is too circumstantial to prove anything conclusively.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Trump's personal lawyer for years was Roy Cohn. Roy Cohn was also the personal lawyer for...

OBJECTION, Your Honor! Irrelevant! Guilt by association is not evidence of criminality.

And that's before we even start discussing the fact that there are reports that Trump Tower has pretty much been used as a laundry for the Russian mob.

OBJECTION, Your Honor! Does the prosecution have any documentation or first hand witness accounts to reinforce this hearsay theory?

As for Giuliani, as I said in my last post, one of the top donors for his 1999 campaign was Sam Kislin.

OBJECTION, Your Honor! The fact that a person contributes to one's political campaign is not evidence of criminality.

Now the argument could be made that Giuliani has no control over who donates to his campaign. But then you factor in his ties to Parnas and Fruman and questions start to arise.

OBJECTION, Your Honor! Please instruct the prosecution to refrain from attempting guilt by association.

The Prosecution will refrain from attempting to sway the jury with irrelevant facts and unsubstantiated rumors, including guilt by association.

(We are talking about an actual evidenced crime here, not some kangaroo-court political dirt-storm.)

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

What exactly was the investigation into Hunter for? Does it even say?
  • Money Laundering (US, Ukraine, Latvia).
  • Tax Evasion (US, Ukraine).
  • "Improper Enrichment." (That one is strictly a Ukrainian law.)
If you would just watch the videos, you would know that. It was clearly pointed out. Next reply, either let me know you did so, or I'll ignore it as the ramblings of the willingly ignorant. You're trying to discuss something you have no knowledge of because you refuse to take the time to acquire the knowledge that is in front of you. Not my place to spoon-feed you.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I am daring to say it. Until he gives whatever he has to the DOJ then he has nothing but hot air.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

And of course, you must realize, nothing will ever come of this. Nothing; you will get "crickets".

And why? Because the Leftist MSM will bury it; they will never cover it. It will be as if nothing ever happened.

I honestly dont understand what part of this, people dont understand. CNN doesnt report news, it hawks the leftist agenda; it makes policy.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Too bad Rudy is never going to get a platform to reveal what he has other than a cable news station or some right wing website.
Because what he has will never stand up to any kind of scrutiny.

link   

Oh I did not even see the second part of your post - NEWSFLASH - there has been a whistleblower scientist in the investigation with the OPWC that has come forward in the last month that suggests the attack was a fake.

See here

Common sense told me it was fake at the time though - and it was one of Trumps biggest mistakes in my opinion to have launched that missile attack.

link   

I could build a bitch'n gallows outside of congress.

link   
a reply to: Notoneofyou

What investigation?

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

They will do better than that. They will laugh at it then file it away as nonsesne. Or maybe even ignore it entirely for the drivel that it is.,

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join