It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imposter. But i already knew that. will they now open there eyes.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
The pope broke his right handwrist in 2009.

It probably hurt like $hit when that woman ripped him to herself!

When I was at primary school, a christian school, we were told to kneel during mass, on a hard wooden floor.

the teacher told us "If Jesus could be nailed to a cross, then you can kneel on a hard floor."

He broke his cardinal rule, forgiveness. He slapped her away like some miscreant and scolded her, for nothing more than wanting to be close to him.

And I'm not even christian... I just see the utter hypocrisy in his reaction..

I guess she should handed him her other hand, for even Matthew. 5:38-39 said:

“You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’ But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also.”

She should have offered her other hand for him to slap. Bad bad xtian...

edit on 3-1-2020 by TrustedTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TrustedTruth

a strange concept of " forgiveness "

so in the name of " forgiveness " -anyone can grab him whenever they want - and you expect him to be happi

wow - another one who advocates denyial of the poes personal autonomy

would you put up with that ??????????

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: TrustedTruth

a strange concept of " forgiveness "

so in the name of " forgiveness " -anyone can grab him whenever they want - and you expect him to be happi

wow - another one who advocates denyial of the poes personal autonomy

would you put up with that ??????????

She was a worshiper, and he was the pope.

I think that negates the "anyone can grab anyone" guff.

Maybe he needs an old lady grab proof cage like the other one had, to prevent such attacks but from bullets, I don't know.

But she meant no ill intent, and he dismissed her and walked away.. Wouldn't be surprised if she refrained from her beliefs just a little more now.

I know I would.. if I had any.. well, I do.. but they involve virgins and full moons, so best not discuss those here. Suffice to say, they don't complain with a gag in their mouth when I grab their hands.

And to add. If you're going to attack me, edit your posts so they are at least coherent, as I have done.. and I'm on a plethora of medications for a busted spine and a hematoma the size of a cantaloupein my back..

anyone says I'm still incoherent, I'm gonna ddos your phone..

edit on 3-1-2020 by TrustedTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Anathros
The dude makes his money off portraying some religious leader,just like any other celebrity,your money is made by wearing this weird suit and appeasing sheeple so don't bite hand that feeds your filthy ass

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
Poor 83 year old man having his arm yanked roughly like that.

I would have pulled clumps of her hair out til her scalp bled if she did that to my grandpa or ANY senior.
It would take more than I've got to then ask her to forgive me.

Oh dear, better change those flowers on your avatar to thorns and magic mushrooms.
More befitting.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: CthruU

hmm - you fail to adress anything i actually wrote - but instead gooff at tangets - and dismiss me with a series of ad-hom attacks - .

if it wasnt so painfully predictable - it would be quite funny

but i will ask again - where do you draw the line ?

At the taking of oaths in supposed gods presence. Something you cannot dispute the pope has done and which i have not.

"ABC, girl it's easy as 123" - even for you surely.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Reading your replies, don’t see the difference between your reactions rage and anger and the popes at this point

Well - i aint the pope, and i aint steering innocent souls to damnation.

Pritty straight forward really.

You’re right, you’re not.

You are the one repeatedly claiming to be a “real” Christian while behaving like anything but, though.

Like you stand any chance of differentiating between the two.

You make it pretty easy. I know what Christians should be trying to do. I know you’re definitely not doing that. Ergo sum.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Reading your replies, don’t see the difference between your reactions rage and anger and the popes at this point

Well - i aint the pope, and i aint steering innocent souls to damnation.

Pritty straight forward really.

You’re right, you’re not.

You are the one repeatedly claiming to be a “real” Christian while behaving like anything but, though.

Like you stand any chance of differentiating between the two.

You make it pretty easy. I know what Christians should be trying to do. I know you’re definitely not doing that. Ergo sum.

Says the clown with the avatar of clint eastwood letting of a shot.
Hypocrate.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   

The collection of pixels in my avatar doesn’t really have anything to do with anything. The only thing Clint is doing in that gif is sneering at somebody. Maybe in your self-righteous prideful rage you’ve confused yourself, but I assure you he doesn’t shoot anybody in that gif.

I’m sorry that you’re upset about having your lack of actual Christianity pointed out to you but in order to be a “hypocrate” would have had to have claimed something and then do the opposite. I haven’t. I haven’t claimed to be a great Christian. That was all you. You’re not, and now your pride is hurt on top of everything else that’s been said and because you struggle to be even a halfway decent Christian, your pride is still very important to you and you’re lashing out to try and make others feel as poorly as you feel.

It’s okay man. We’re all on the road to trying to better. Maybe one day you’ll get on that road too.

edit on 4-1-2020 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Goes to frame of mind and keep telling yourself the rest.

Your only deceiving yourself.

Carry on.

"Make my day"

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

You’re the one who sees violence in a smile, so if we’re going to talk about frame of mind perhaps you should look inward. Y’know, that whole “you hypocrite, first cast the splinter from your own eye” idea. Like a good Christian should do.

I think we’ve reached the stage where your pride is hurt enough that you’ll keep talking long after everybody else stops caring about you because you’re convinced if you have the last word, you “win” something. I’m a giving person, so I’m gonna now out of your shambles of a thread so you can get the last word and feel better. You’re welcome

edit on 6-1-2020 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join