It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Suns Binary and Spiritual Second Sun (Coverup)

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Hey Phage since you like to hang around in this thread maybe you could be so kind as pass comment on some of the evidence for a binary star on a 24k year cycle.

As i am sure you know angular momentum issue is a well documented problem that has baffled solar system formation theorists for many.

When the present theory is recalibtrated using a 24k binary cycle it all seems to make a lot more sense.

This indicates the Sun may indeed have it’s proper angular momentum (proportional to it’s mass) providing another indication our sun is part of a binary or multiple star system

binaryresearchinstitute.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Hey Phage since you like to hang around in this thread maybe you could be so kind as pass comment on some of the evidence for a binary star on a 24k year cycle.

As i am sure you know angular momentum issue is a well documented problem that has baffled solar system formation theorists for many.

When the present theory is recalibtrated using a 24k binary cycle it all seems to make a lot more sense.

This indicates the Sun may indeed have it’s proper angular momentum (proportional to it’s mass) providing another indication our sun is part of a binary or multiple star system

A sun in a binary system has to be a good distance from the other sun, otherwise it would fall into the original sun.

There are no suns that are the size and mass of a planet. There's not enough material there for fusion, which is the engine of a star, to occur.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Futher back in this thread you will find information demonstaring a calibrated link between the movemnt of Sirius B and the spin of the earth. The evidence was dismissed in a similar way this

Why you surmising whilst circumnavigating the evidence. The fact here is angular momentum issue irons itself out when calibrated on the 24k year cycle provided. Remain objective look at the evidence.

Nor it is as this thread has demonstrated the onlyf evidence to suggest this is not the case..

What about the time delta on Sirius demonstrating its curving with our sun

or what about the ties with the Ties With Milankovitch Cycles

Or the matching inclination of the outer orbits

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Youi seemed to question earlier in this thread if the idea that the rate of proccession was increasing.

So here is a little information for you to read.

We have many arguments with supporting data that indicate we are in a binary system, but one of the strongest is the “trend in precession rates”.

Calculated precession rates over the last 100 years show increasing precession rates which produce a declining precession cycle period. There is no reason the relatively constant mass of the Sun and Moon torquing the Earth should produce such figures.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

There are no suns that are the size and mass of a planet. There's not enough material there for fusion

Its not a given that the sun is a fusion. There are alt theories. One gaining traction being that SOL is electrical in nature.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Astronomer62

Hello to you. Hope you are keeping well and good. Nice to see you about. Will have a good read through the soon..

Just wanted to share some on the speepd peeples have said is not possible.

n part one CM states that Sol would have to travel 630 km/s to get around Sirius in 26,000 years. This is incorrect because Sol does not have to go all the way around Sirius. In a binary or multiple star system stars orbit the common center of mass. Therefore, the speed required for Sol (1 solar mass) to travel around a common center of mass with Sirius (3 solar masses, including Sirius B) would be less than 500 km/s. This is still an incredible speed but coincidentally it is near the speed the solar system is moving (at least relative to the CMB) according to a paper by Dr. Reg Cahill, an astrophysicist at Flinders University in Australia

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Astronomer62

Hello to you. Hope you are keeping well and good. Nice to see you about. Will have a good read through the soon..

Just wanted to share some on the speepd peeples have said is not possible.

Without blowing smoke up Phages behind he eloquently demonstrated the physics and shows that Sirius is nothing anomalous.

You said yourself this is done using an understanding of the universe that has major short comings. Based on massive assumption that gravity remains the same outside of the measured universe. Based the assumption that the speed of light is a constant and containing large amounts of mythos.

If the tool of observation is not correct. It cannot be claimed something has been eloquently demonstrated. Its my beleif that our physics is kept this way in order to control the narrative.

Anyone here want to explain the time delta or the fact the rate of precession is speeding up.

Or peeps just want to say it does not fit in with legacy science and outdated Newtonian physics.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Some lovely interesting stuff here on striking evidentiality connection between the Birkeland currents in our celestial neighbourhood and a true motion of the stars through the heavens. It takes a little out the box thinking as it does not work on a gravity model. It apppears we do share the same axis with Sirius but maybe not the same centre of mass.

It has been observed that there is mechanism to allow stars to orbit each other outside the newtonian mode

It shows how suns and celestial objects appear to follow the shape of filliments in space and that SOL and Sirius are sitting on opposite electrical fliments twisting helically around each. that make it appear that we are orbiting a common point. The length of this spin appears to be about 25k year cycle. The double helix nebula spirals around itself at a 24k year cycle.

Have a look if you are intrested and let us know what you think.

www.youtube.com... 77XsxTEiyIDo

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Indeed, however I see absolutely no evidence to suggest another more plausible hypothesis.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Anything is possible and I have no doubt future discoveries will throw our current understanding of physics out the window, until then I can only accept the most convincing and fleshed out hypothesis.

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

You may find this interesting. It gives an explanation as two have these star system may well be interacting.

It shows how suns and celestial objects appear to follow the shape of filliments in space and that SOL and Sirius are sitting on opposite electrical fliments twisting helically around each. that make it appear that we are orbiting a common point. The length of this spin appears to be about 25k year cycle. The double helix nebula spirals around itself at a 24k year cycle.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   

I certainly find it interesting but far from convincing.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Hi Purplemer,
As you know i joined through Facebook and the app went wrong so re-joined under the name "Astrostar, originally Astronomer62.
I thought you would like thread below:-
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Message or ring me as i can't get hold of you!

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 04:56 AM
link   

My understanding is that Sirius is 8.6 light years distant.

Cant see how the star could influence our world or orbit our own Sun any more than the likes of the Alpha Centauri system which is around half the distance away or 4.3 light years.

I have heard about the planet Saturn supposedly being a failed companion star aka black sun.

Don't know as to how much veracity i place in the theory all the same.

Interesting thread through.
edit on 6-1-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
I have heard about the planet Saturn supposedly being a failed companion star aka black sun.

Should be Jupiter; not Saturn. Jupiter's far larger and you need a certain mass for fusion to begin.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I agree Jupiter is a better candidate with additional required mass, although not enough, or it would be a star.

However the legends and stories that allude to there have been a second Sun all point to Saturn.

Not that i place much veracity in the like.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 07:47 PM
link   

I agree Jupiter is a better candidate with additional required mass, although not enough, or it would be a star.

However the legends and stories that allude to there have been a second Sun all point to Saturn.

Not that i place much veracity in the like.

I'm pretty well read on most mythologies (at least on a superficial level) and am not aware of any ancient ones about a "second sun." In Aztec mythology, the Second Sun wasn't concurrent with any other sun... and in any case, each "sun" was for an entirely new creation.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 05:27 AM
link   

The speculation being Saturn used to be a Sun which Earth orbited around instead of Sol.

Never heard of the Black Sun mumbo-jumbo rhetoric and all that jazz?

The Nazis and Himmler were apparently in to the subject.

Anyway nether Saturn nor Jupiter contain anywhere near enough mass for nuclear fusion to occur with even the smallest brown dwarf being about 20 times the mass of Jupiter.

Just stories and hyperbole but great science fiction.
edit on 7-1-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Just logged back in for the first time in a few years, because of this thread. Lot's and lot's of amazing information to dig through. Top work Purpe!

Cheers TheTaff 🍻

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 07:21 AM
link   

You mean the modern made up mumbo jumbo? There are no genuine legends or stories (and in any case the ancients all recognised Saturn as a planet)

If Saturn had been a star within the past 10 million years, or the Earth been in anything other than it's current orbit, we would not be here. Nor would any other life.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

I do indeed and have already said so.

"Never heard of the Black Sun mumbo-jumbo rhetoric and all that jazz?"

And as opposed to what all the same, ancient "made up mumbo jumbo"? LoL

I don't think there is any "if" about it AndyMayhew, Saturn definitely was never a Star.

Its just not got enough mass, and that's all she wrote, scientifically speaking any road.

News flash, the Moons not made of Cheese nether.

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64 >>

join