It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Planes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I want to say it looked like those pictures, but it didnt. I was much different. The whole sky surely wasnt FULLY illuminated, it just appeared that the entire wall of fog around me was illuminated. I wasnt able to see the REAL horizon. Just the "horizon" of my point of view. Someone had suggested that it was St. Elmo's fire. usually that happens over a swamp, but the fog was so dense that it could have created the same effect.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 01:45 AM
link   
ok, somebody please explain this to me before I start telling myself I saw a UFO. A couple of hours ago, I was out at my school's gymnasium trying to call my mom (long story). I looked out at the town below me (i was on top of a hill) and then there was this extremely bright flash of greenish-blue light. I almost seemed florescent. the strange thing was that, as bright as it was (about like that of lightning though there were no clouds in the sky) it didn't actually light up anything but the sky. In fact, it seemed to melt into the moon's light higher in the sky. regaurdless, it filled the ENTIRE sky. If this was lightning, there would have been an incredibly loud boom. but there wasnt. also, it lasted longer than just a normal (flash). It was more like a delayed "pulse". I could tell where it came from because of how the trees silohuetted against it. The other strange thing was that the light didnt seem to lose its intensity no matter how far it was from the source. After I saw this first "pulse", i couldn't help wondering if this wasn't what I had seen at the beach (that story i told in a previous message) except this time without fog. After about 5 seconds, it happened again. Same source, same length of time. except this time the source seemed to be just above the horizon line. after this pulse ended, there was a streak of what i'm pretty sure were two meteors. the strange this about THESE was that they were evenly spaced, and had the same exact path. They also lasted longer than most i've seen (which is how i was able to determine that they had the same exact path). someone please tell me what it was that I saw.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join