It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRAN Sponsored the Death and Injury of Americans Last Week - USA Preparing to Kill Iran's Leaders.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Also there is limit to how many advanced AAM Iran has. They will either waste and shoot them all off at the start of a conflict or try to hide them. Either way isn't a good strategy with limited munition's vs the US who has an almost unlimited amount.

The US will establish air superiority in 1 to 2 days over Iran should it come to that.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: DBCowboy

ISIS killed over 8,000 Kurds before the U.S. went to Syria and helped them stop the slaughter. (We did most of the work).

After we defeated 99% of ISIS and left Syria, the Kurds whined about the U.S. "abandoning" them. So did the anti-Trump U.S. media.

I already disliked our MSM (to put it mildly). But now, the Kurds appear to have joined the ranks of ungrateful leeches.

Wasn't it Russian bombers that did that?

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: yuppa

Also there is limit to how many advanced AAM Iran has. They will either waste and shoot them all off at the start of a conflict or try to hide them. Either way isn't a good strategy with limited munition's vs the US who has an almost unlimited amount.

The US will establish air superiority in 1 to 2 days over Iran should it come to that.

In 1 to 2 days iran will have dropped enough chemical and biologic weapons on Israel to kill 1 to 2 million people. Maybe even a nuke. Then the suicide bombers will come. A bomb at every bus stop, 2 at weekends.

America should kick hornet's nests in its own back yard. Iran won't bother aiming at American troops when there are millions of Israel citizens sitting there like fish in a barrel. No air defence system in the world can stop enough missiles to stop it being a massacre.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

israelis have shelters with chem filtering. i thought you knew that?

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
If Iran were that stupid, sure.... You do realize that those would be some of the first targets of an Air Campaign, right?

They can attempt that. Israel won't just sit there and take that kind of attack like they did with Scud's from Saddam. They have been itching to scratch Iran for a long time. I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of a full Israeli / US beatdown should that happen.

Iran starting anything major is a losing proposition for the Mullahs in Teheran anyway you slice it. They don't survive it.

Suicide bomber's.........yeah that's a winning strategy in a full out war.

Hopefully the Iranian Citizens step in before any of that wet dream of yours happens. Iran would be sent back decades should they be foolish.

Just being honest.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   

The first large scale chemical attack on Israel and they go nuclear in retaliation. Iranian leaders know this as well. They're fanatical, not stupid or suicidal.

As for missile attacks on them, no, they won't stop them all, but any attack by allied forces will start with SEAD, simultaneous with attacks on fixed missile launchers, and roaming air units hunting mobile launchers. They won't get many shots at Israel before they've lost a decent chunk of their capability which makes it easier for defenses to stop.

All of this assumes an attack on Iran of course.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Iran has been baiting war with the USofA for decades upon decades. In Iraq they were probably at their most active, especially during 2007s surge, the Iranian quds were conducting direct action operations against US Troops.

They want to press the proxy wars until the conflict is a declared war. Iran is going to get what it has been asking for, unfortunately the political douchbags are biting off more than they can chew when taunting Israel and USofA both.

Honestly, pokeing the military bear or bears, is a fast way to prove natural selection right.

I say screw Iran, and turkey both. They are state sponsors of terror, they ought to be treated as such. Not a valid national representative in both of the crap hole countries.

What happened to the days before obuma, when we didn't negotiate with terrorists...?!

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

I say screw Iran, and turkey both. They are state sponsors of terror,.....

So what about Saudi Arabia?
They are at least as guilty of sponsoring terrorism.
Do you advocate treating them exactly the same?

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Don't be crazy now..Trump has business in SA

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

If every country that sponsored terrorism got nuked, the only countries that would be around would be Lichtenstein and Antarctica.

And I'm iffy on Antarctica.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

The point is, so many people seem to be pulling themselves stupid over the thought of declaring war on Iran.
At least be consistent and feel the same about the largest sponsor, supporter and exporter of terrorism in the world; Saudi Arabia.

I very much doubt the British people would ever support the UK getting involved in any military intervention in Iran.....not that the US would need the UK's support.

Surely we've learnt from what is really very recent events?

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Oh dear Jesus.

Did you just infer that our political leaders have learned from the past?

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Boom! TWO Down.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

"... considered an act of war"

And attacking an embassy, which is sovereign territory isn't?

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I'm far too long in the tooth to either think or expect that!

More in the hope/delusion that normal, everyday people have learnt something and will do everything possible to stop yet another meaningless war being carried just for the pursuit of a political agenda of a privileged elite and profit of an entitled few.

Now that I've actually written that I know how stupidly naïve I am for thinking that.....I really should know better!

Apologies, I'll try my best not to let it happen again.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Now CNN is saying that the Iranians love their leadership.

The people who run CNN need to be locked up, to put it mildly.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Thanks for staying ahead of these developments, I appreciate your insight.
I don't see President Trump invading Iran, he can just strike strategically and use economic pressure.
Iran's leaders days are numbered, the approach President Trump is taking coupled with the economy, progress on trade among all his other accomplishments to date will get him re-elected in a landslide.

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Remember this past Summer when IRAN was attacking cargo ships, and shot down at least one U.S. Military drone?

President Trump warned Iran's leadership that the moment they hurt or killed an American, they would pay a "serious price".

The U.S. military carried out airstrikes in Iraq and Syria on Sunday (12.29.2019) — days after a U.S. defense contractor was killed at a military compound in a rocket attack, that also injured 4 U.S. troops.

Military jet fighters conducted "precision defensive strikes" on five sites of Kataeb Hezbollah, an Iran-backed Iraqi militia. Air Force F-15 jet fighters carried out the strikes.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, Secretary of Defense Mark Esper and National Security Adviser Robert O'Brien traveled Sunday to Mar-a-Lago in Florida to meet with President Trump and discuss the strikes.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

According to analyst Sundance at the website Conservative Tree House, the death of an American contractor, and wounding of four American Soldiers, was sufficient reason for beginning the process that will lead to achieving the Trump Administration's ultimate goal, of blasting Iran's terrorist-friendly leadership into the next life.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: If they think Iran is attempting to bait the U.S. into military action in Iraq that will facilitate the agenda of Iran… then why would Pompeo, Esper and Milley take the bait?

The most likely answer is because they (DoState/CIA) wanted to take the bait… then stage an overreaction (DoD)…. and call it “defensive” (DoS)… which makes matters worse…. and draws us in deeper (DoD/DoS)… which is the excuse for war with Iran…. which is ultimately the end goal.
Supporting Exhibits at: theconservativetreehouse.com...-179788

Hopefully, it would NOT be "War with Iran", but rather, a "surgical" operation against the leaders of Iran. (i.e. Cruise missiles while they're in daily prayer.)

For internal domestic reasons, the people of Iran don't like their leaders. For sponsoring international terrorism, the United States, and most other nations of the world would like to see Iran's leadership replaced also.

UPDATE:
President Trump a few hours ago: "Iran WILL pay a VERY BIG PRICE!" - Referring to IRAN's use of proxy terrorists to storm the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad, Iraq earlier today.

Hey World: Do Not Kill Americans!

-CareWeMust

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Of course, Sauds are very proactive in sponsoring global terrorism, just not as much as Iran.

I do not have a single reason to like any jihadist sympathetic country, especially one that treats woman worse than cattle, like Saudi Arabia.

Certainly the Sauds are just as complacent, as are all alleged "peaceful" muslim countries. Yet I've rarely met a peaceful muslim who supported violent jihad.

I don't believe all Muslims are terrorists, but I know all jihadists are.

Do we strike Saudi Arabia for being complacent? No.
But if they start calling for death to America and training terrorists the world over while acting on it. I'm certain things would change.

We do not need their money, oil or other cheap over priced garbage.

America has been capable and of being energy independent since the begining. We never needed to be dependent on outside energy.

In fact, the only reason the USofA decided to invest in foreign energy, was to preserve our own national assets for a strategic reserve. I grew up learning that in school.

It was discussed as being in our best National interest, to not use our own resources, if other countries were willing to be global providers. Rather than expend all of ours being the world energy provider.

Not sure how many people remember that often overlooked detail.

But I'm certain any one four decades and older remembers.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   
You called it correct my guy, top general just erased 😆

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Remember this past Summer when IRAN was attacking cargo ships, and shot down at least one U.S. Military drone?

President Trump warned Iran's leadership that the moment they hurt or killed an American, they would pay a "serious price".

The U.S. military carried out airstrikes in Iraq and Syria on Sunday (12.29.2019) — days after a U.S. defense contractor was killed at a military compound in a rocket attack, that also injured 4 U.S. troops.

Military jet fighters conducted "precision defensive strikes" on five sites of Kataeb Hezbollah, an Iran-backed Iraqi militia. Air Force F-15 jet fighters carried out the strikes.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, Secretary of Defense Mark Esper and National Security Adviser Robert O'Brien traveled Sunday to Mar-a-Lago in Florida to meet with President Trump and discuss the strikes.

According to analyst Sundance at the website Conservative Tree House, the death of an American contractor, and wounding of four American Soldiers, was sufficient reason for beginning the process that will lead to achieving the Trump Administration's ultimate goal, of blasting Iran's terrorist-friendly leadership into the next life.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: If they think Iran is attempting to bait the U.S. into military action in Iraq that will facilitate the agenda of Iran… then why would Pompeo, Esper and Milley take the bait?

The most likely answer is because they (DoState/CIA) wanted to take the bait… then stage an overreaction (DoD)…. and call it “defensive” (DoS)… which makes matters worse…. and draws us in deeper (DoD/DoS)… which is the excuse for war with Iran…. which is ultimately the end goal.
Supporting Exhibits at: theconservativetreehouse.com...-179788

Hopefully, it would NOT be "War with Iran", but rather, a "surgical" operation against the leaders of Iran. (i.e. Cruise missiles while they're in daily prayer.)

For internal domestic reasons, the people of Iran don't like their leaders. For sponsoring international terrorism, the United States, and most other nations of the world would like to see Iran's leadership replaced also.

UPDATE:
President Trump a few hours ago: "Iran WILL pay a VERY BIG PRICE!" - Referring to IRAN's use of proxy terrorists to storm the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad, Iraq earlier today.

Hey World: Do Not Kill Americans!

-CareWeMust

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Not wanting to seem dismissive and/or disrespectful but I'm not American and I don't look at the world with a US centric perspective.

Nearly all 'domestic' Islamic terrorists here in the UK, not too sure but I think its pretty much the same across Europe, were all 'educated'/indoctrinated/ radicalised at Saudi sponsored mosques.

Saudi Arabia has been the source of funding for The Taliban, Al-Qaida, Al-Nusra Front, Lashkar-a-Taiba amongst others.

Everyone knows about the 15 Saudi's 9/11 terrorists but not as many are aware that the majority of suicide bombers in Iraq are actually Saudi nationals.

Saudi Arabia has been directly funding Islamic extremist groups fighting in Syria and against The Kurds.

Wahhabi clerics have been actively radicalising Muslims in many parts of the world quite a few of whom have subsequently become involved in terrorist activities.

And we won't even attempt to go into the complete and utter # up that is the Yemen.

I could go on and on but I think you may get the point.
Saudi is far more actively involved in the spread and funding of Islamic terrorism than Iran is and is at least as brutal and repressive with its own people than Iran.

It speaks volumes that successive administrations seem hell bent on demonising Iran and wish to take some sort of military action against them whilst at the same time are intent on allowing Saudi Arabia to act with complete impunity.

Shear and blatant hypocrisy.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join