It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

does forensic analysis of MH370 now rule out pilot suicide & suggest hypoxia?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321
The one thing missing, unless I missed it is the part where the pilot turned off the planes transponder.
You have entirely missed the point that forensic evidence entirely rules out any pilot being in control of MH370.
Get back to me when you understand anything of the preceding posts?

edit on 31-12-2019 by RIPMH370 because: changing bracket inclusion

(post by RIPMH370 removed for a manners violation)
(post by RIPMH370 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by RIPMH370 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by Flyingclaydisk removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by RIPMH370 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RIPMH370

You cite junk science from junk bias and uninformed sources.

Cite something real!

ETA- You know NOTHING! You have NO FACTS, and not even any real understanding of aviation in particular. You don't know about the search areas, where they were conducted and when. You basically have NOTHING! All you have is some obscure website opinion, which means zero in the international aviation community...and that's it.

Put up...or SHUT UP!

edit on 12/31/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Where do you live RIPMH370?

Are you in KL or Penang?

ETA - Probably about 11am your time now, right? Let me guess... you are a strong supporter of Barisan Nasional, right?

And, I'll bet you are a big Anwar Ibrahim opponent too, aren't you???

It's okay, you can tell us.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Temporarily closed for review.

OK, I hope this temporary close has helped restore civility here.

Community Announcement re: Decorum

Further outbursts will end in temporary Posting Bans.

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!
edit on Tue Dec 31 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   

THE GRAPHIC IS MINE...

Okay, so there we have it, you doctored a graphic to suit your misguided theory, exactly as I posited in the post you responded to!!!

I provided you conclusive proof your graphic was categorically WRONG, and now you want to tell me I'm the one who is wrong?????? Really???

How about you start posting some facts about the incident which are correct, and not some doctored graphics from some other source, and then we can start having a rational discussion. Okay?

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Don't get frustrated. Does this argument seem familiar, like maybe you had a similar one before?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So strange, OP posted a bunch on the end of that thread from 2016. Looks like you were in there too.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

It's a very concerted effort to revise history and deflect blame.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

What if the airframe was falling in several pieces?

then it fluttered down like confetti.

why hasn't anyone said the word 'bomb' yet?

Because pilots would have responded differently to a bomb.
Also if it was damaged by a bomb the aircraft is unlikely to have flown for 8 hours.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:03 PM
link   

concerted effort to revise history and deflect blame.

...to blame whom?

revise history, how?

You mean by citing factual evidence from recovered debris
How does citing facts revise history unless the history you refer to was wrong all along?

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:34 PM
link   

You know NOTHING! You have NO FACTS, and not even any real understanding of aviation in particular. You don't know about the search areas

these were the air search patterns flown in late March, early April 2014, so why don't we have a little test to see if you actually know anything, or if you're just all mouth?

BELOW is the sea surface search in March 2014 featuring the track of HMAS Success:

These were sea surface searches in April 2014:

The air search from Australia began 18 March 2014

Put up...or SHUT UP!

With pleasure, this is the electrical relay for a Boeing 777:

Navigation systems on MH370, the transponder, plus the SDU were all powered by the Left AC bus when the transponder failed at 17:21 UTC (1:21am) there was no more electrical power for navigation so MH370 could never have flown the route claimed by Malaysian authorities: through the Straits of Malacca. power rebooted about 2:25am (18:25 UTC)
the SATCOM, made an automated log on request at 2:28am when power was restored to the Left AC bus.

SATCOM was not turned off deliberately

Let's have a little test to see if you know enough to disprove me?
I doubt it?

Since you have so much expertise explain how MH370 could navigate waypoints without power to navigation systems?
How could MH370 precisely intercept waypoints Vampi & Mekar?

edit on 9-1-2022 by RIPMH370 because: correcting typos

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 12:17 AM
link   

I'm pleased to see you got some of your facts straight (now)...I mean, you've only had 2 YEARS to research things since this thread was originally created!

Are you Rip Van Winkle, or were you just in a coma for the past 25 months?? What made you suddenly wake up and want to rejoin this discussion?? This thread has been dead for 2+ years! Years!

What baffles me, is you seem to now be agreeing with much of what I was originally saying, yet you seem to want to argue about it (all of a sudden). (?????)

Face it, not you, nor anyone else, is ever going to find out what really happened to MH370. The Malaysian government has seen to that forever more. If that isn't patently obvious to you by now, I don't know what to tell ya'.

You can have it. You win! Enjoy.

Have a nice day.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I have not gone through all these posts with a fine toy comb but it seems every one is stuck on what I believe are constructed clues and false evidence to do exactly what its seems to be achieving and that is ...not much. I urge you all to search YouTube for a video called
Under the radar 537555
If personally had little doubt this guy was speaking the truth from the first time I heard the story which not only gives the final resting place of MA370 but also links to a whole lot of other big topics like a # load of GOLD flown into the mint in WA AUSTRALIA. This link brings into the story a twist of unbelievable comprehension and the fact pf who had knowledge of the story and was indeed part of it you know it was never going to be found but there is great ability to check the story and also confirm claims as so much of his story was very front for mind and broadcast around the world. Note the date of uploading and how his story has gone unseen mostly for several years as I have to say I have never. heard his story or any part of it mentioned by anyone amongst all the crap that surfaces. The bodies reappearing was interesting and noted at the time so thats one very interesting bit of confirmation. As is the fact they build planes in two's as it is also something often done with ships giving the sister ship situation and one we all know of being Titanic. Love to hear any feedback on the video!

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 01:02 AM
link   
You seem a sane individual search Youtube for a video UNDER THE RADAR 537555. I believe this to be the true story and it is one not many have stumbled across. The guy claims he went to the authorities but as you will see from names of the people who know and who were involved I doubt his telling the story went to far. I have not checked if he is even alive but I had no doubt this crazy story tells the truth!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join