It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

does forensic analysis of MH370 now rule out pilot suicide & suggest hypoxia?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Without the bulk of the wreckage being located, they will never be able to prove much, one way or another..

MH370'S final location is not that hard to find- pinpointed by two hydrophone arrays in 2014

ATSB conducted their seabed search 460nm further north

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: RIPMH370
Hopefully, at some point, they will find it. Hard if they are not looking, but you never know.
Lots of discoveries are accidental..but it's still a big area, and I'll assume deep.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 03:43 AM
link   

sigh - how long did libitz wait ? or the pilot of the egypt-air aircraft [ mid atlantic ] ????????????

if the 2nd crew person is " taken care off " - the pilot can just sit back and wait for " gods will " or what ever other delusion they have

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: RIPMH370

Without the bulk of the wreckage being located, they will never be able to prove much, one way or another..

MH370'S final location is not that hard to find- pinpointed by two hydrophone arrays in 2014

What is the source of this data (in the picture)???

I've never seen this before.

ETA - And I've certainly never read anything about contrail sightings by WX satellites in any investigative reports I've seen. This would be some particularly telling evidence, especially in that area because that is not a great circle route anyone would take (for any reason). So any type of a contrail in that area would certainly be notable and extremely out of the ordinary. If true, I'd like to understand why this data was discounted.

ETA2 - After some brief research, I'm going to have to raise the BS flag on your graphic. For one thing, it depicts the search area as far smaller than it really was. And secondly, the graphic seems to suggest the search area was well north of St. Paul Island (le Amsterdam), when in fact the 2014 Ocean Shield search was directly east and south east of St. Paul island. (See graphic below)

Searches through July 2015
edit on 12/30/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 04:57 AM
link   
If you were suicidal would you take a few hundred innocent people with you?
Come on. That should not even be on the table.

Who thinks these things up?

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

no they are not.
The debris was covered on all news stations.
Is CNN all you watch?

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

as the ghost of andreas libitz

or any " suicide bomber "

" taking people with you " in a suicide bid - is nieter rare nor unexpected

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 05:02 AM
link   

The news outlets are not doing the forensics. They are merely reporting on what the analysts say.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

For a crazy anti social maybe for the average suicide they want private and they do not wish to do harm to others in the process.
Sick people maybe.
Do you think this pilot killed himself and took the plane, the passengers and all the crew with him?

That is not suicide that would be kamikaze.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Except for the why. Why would someone blow up this plane? A commercial flight over south east asia? Was there any political gain from this loss? A financial gain?
How far down a rabbit hole do you need to go to make this story work?

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Additionally, nothing except 'controlled flight' can explain the left turn off the west coast of Indonesia.

Fires, catastrophic electrical failures and every other theory break down right there. Every one of them.

So, say whatever you will about the end of the flight and the nature of the crash, none of it really matters. What matters is that left turn. After that, the fate of the passengers and the nature of the final minutes of MH 370 is all academic.

We can only say one thing for certain about MH 370. It crashed. And how do we know this? Because it didn't "land".

As for an opinion, here's mine...the Malaysian authorities know far more about what happened to MH 370 than they have said, and they will take those secrets to their graves. In their minds, on the one hand you have an airliner and a few hundred passengers, and on the other hand you have the credibility and pride/ego of an entire nation. Which do you think they chose???

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Seriously??

How about...

September 11, 2001???
Las Vegas?
Aurora, CO (theater)?
Columbine?
Virginia Tech?
Nice, Fr?
Christchurch?
Orlando?

C'mon!

ETA - And if your angle is he didn't leave any kind of a 'manifesto', then read my post above (the part about the Malaysians). He very well may have left a manifesto, but the Malaysians will never tell. And that would explain it all, wouldn't it?

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Because suicide bombers aren’t a thing?

/facepalm

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   

For a crazy anti social maybe for the average suicide they want private and they do not wish to do harm to others in the process.
Sick people maybe.
Do you think this pilot killed himself and took the plane, the passengers and all the crew with him?

That is not suicide that would be kamikaze.

I can't speak for IA, but...yes, that's exactly what I think happened!

Call it whatever you want. Does it really matter? The facts is...MH 370 is gone, pilot, crew and passengers.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

i actually dont know i need a lot more data than i have - to form a coherent opinion of " what happened "

if it was pilot suicide - why the course changes ?

if not suicide - ie " the plan " failed because an air management // pressure integrity failure killed everyone - what was " the plan " ?

are the 2 biggest challenges to any hypothisis

too many unknowns

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   
The one thing missing, unless I missed it is the part where the pilot turned off the planes transponder.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   

The "plan", IMHO, was to do exactly what happened...make MH 370 disappear without a trace in the Indian Ocean.

Zaharie had 33 years, so he knew the most logistically difficult places to search would be out in the middle of the vast Indian Ocean. Yes, the South Pacific is bigger, but in order to get there he would have had to cross one of the most heavily traversed international air corridors on Earth to get there, and alarm bells would have been going off all over the place by the time he got anywhere close. The Indian Ocean, on the other hand, all he had to do was slip past western Indonesia and then he was over wide open ocean with virtually zero air traffic, zero air traffic control and zero military. In short, it was the absolute best place to go to vanish.

Then there's all the questions...

- All the mechanical failure (fire, etc) scenarios can't explain why the only flight he had programmed into his simulator which didn't have a termination / landing was a flight which took him on almost the exact same path as MH 370 is believed to have traversed. Why?

- The flight path right along the Malaysian - Thai border. Why?

- Then there's the "nameless" pilot who alleges he contacted MH 370 at the behest of Vietnamese ATC at 01:30L on the IAD freq. who stated he did contact them, but all he heard was mumbling and static. This is such a critical piece of data...why is the pilot and the airline anonymous?? Unless it didn't happen. Plus, figuring out who a 777 was "30 minutes ahead" of MH 370 ought not to be that hard.

- The sharp right turn to the NE just after Penang. And then the damning left turn to the south after western Indonesia. Some might suggest the right turn after Penang was Zaharie keeping a crippled airliner away from populated areas. Okay, but at least crash where there's some hope of rescue if there are any survivors...don't turn south over the Indian Ocean where there is no hope of rescue at all. Why?

- Vietnamese and Malaysian military radar had an 'unidentified' radar contact on their primary radar for over an hour and a half after they'd lost contact with MH 370 (and they were talking to each other). If you had a missing 777 with 227 people on board, and you also had a unidentified radar contact which looked a whole lot like a commercial airliner, don't you think you'd sound some alarms???

- Then there's the very curious bit about the phone calls. Malaysia Dept. of Civil Aviation attempted to reach MH 370 by phone at 02:30L. The call went unanswered. By this time the flight had been out of contact for over an hour and a half, had turned around and flown back across Malaysia, down the coast, turned up the straights of Malacca. The flight had been tracked on primary military radar from two countries and was technically missing. Meh, whatever. Despite ALL of this, the MDCA didn't think it important enough to even attempt to place another phone call until 07:13L, fully 4+ HOURS later!!! Really??? Why???

- And finally there's this... Initially Malaysian Authorities conducting the investigation couldn't find their ass with both hands, they were like the keystone cops, BUT...they did have sense enough to have the Malaysian national police secretly execute a search warrant (the very next day) on Zaharie's residence, and then withheld what they found. This wasn't discovered until later search warrants were executed. And if that last bit doesn't make you say... "Hmmmmmmmmm!!...then nothing will!!

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321
The one thing missing, unless I missed it is the part where the pilot turned off the planes transponder.

You might meet with some resistance to that underlined bit here on ATS.

However, I completely agree with you!

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

This really just shows how far from reality you really are. Never even heard of Germanwings Flight 9525. How is it living in your own little bubble, commenting on the world but never actually knowing what you're talking about?

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

originally posted by: RIPMH370

What is the source of this data (in the picture)???

I've never seen this before.

ETA - And I've certainly never read anything about contrail sightings by WX satellites in any investigative reports I've seen. This would be some particularly telling evidence, especially in that area because that is not a great circle route anyone would take (for any reason). So any type of a contrail in that area would certainly be notable and extremely out of the ordinary. If true, I'd like to understand why this data was discounted.

ETA2 - After some brief research, I'm going to have to raise the BS flag on your graphic. For one thing, it depicts the search area as far smaller than it really was. And secondly, the graphic seems to suggest the search area was well north of St. Paul Island (le Amsterdam), when in fact the 2014 Ocean Shield search was directly east and south east of St. Paul island. (See graphic below)

Searches through July 2015

THE GRAPHIC IS MINE, HOWEVER DATA CAME FROM THE CTBTO -Observatory website

HA001 OBSERVATIONS FROM WEST australia were published in Nature by DR Qadri of Cardiff university

www.nature.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">NATURE ARTICLE

theI CAN'T LOCATE THE French article about the AMSTERDAM Is. DETECTION, BUT i have asked my friend JEAN DES, TO DIG IT UP FOR ME, so when he does I WILL POST AN UPDATE. THIS WAS FROM THE French EARS network unrelated to CTBTO's network

BASICALLY Dr Qadri, was deterred by people telling him an impact that far south did not match fuel endurance for a theoretical detour westward around Sumatra
however he continued his research & found recordings of an event detected from HA08(Diego Garcia)matching the HA001 detection:

ACOUSTIC TRIANGULATION

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join