It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings fellow ATSrs! A lurker returns.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Hello I am the E38Driver!
I choose this name because I have had 3 BMW E38s and I love to drive them.
I live in the Midwest USA I am in my late twenties and graying. I am thoughtful and friendly.

Some of you may figure out who I was previously on ATS based on my name
unfortunately I cannot get back into my account so have finally created new one.

So I have been lurking ATS for almost a decade and never really posted a whole lot with my previous account. I have been thinking about contributing more to ATS lately and have a few juicy thread ideas ready to go when I have time to create them. I have noticed a few comments lately thanking people for bringing back the "old ATS" on certain threads. I intend to do the same thing with mine!

After a decade of rabbit hole exploring I have become familiar with an enormous amount of mysterious topics. I have created a PDF document "conspiracy library" on my computer....( is that just me lol?) Along with online research and reading a book or two I have encountered some mysterious things in my life and been in some high strangeness and unbelievable situations. Many of which I cannot ever speak of
I am living quite the life.

My favorite topics include...

Forbidden knowledge
Alternate history
Ancient civilizations
Cryptozoology and human origins
OOPARTS
Rants lol
Astrophysics
Astronomy
Spacecraft
Planet X
UFO & Paranormal
Psychic Powers / Remote viewing (I am a self-taught remote viewer & natural psychic)
Computer technology
Camera technology, optics, RADAR, ect.
911 & other false flags (bombings, shootings, DRILLS, ect...)
Human rights and humanitarian situations. like Yemen
The NWO plans to dumb down, distract, and enslave / depopulate
High strangeness topics.
AI, machine learning, and robotics. (please make 3 laws now!)

I have learned over the years that sometimes some of the best gems on ATS are posts made which don't make allot of sense at first glance. Like some of the more "fringe" or "crazy sounding" posts sometimes contain dead-on accurate information that is simply too fantastic for most people (even on ATS) to ever possibly believe, or conflicts too strongly with peoples' world view....

I may not check it often so don't hold your breath but any member who wishes to PM me directly about anything is welcome to (as long as it conforms to TC)

The world is changing so rapidly that almost nobody is keeping up with everything, especially from a technology standpoint. Those of us here on ATS have an edge that everyone else does not, IMO. I love being a part of this community and am happy to be back!

Happy new year ATS

-Driver

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Happy New Year Driver and welcome.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: E38Driver

I remember someone with the name Driver in it. I liked them very much.

Welcome back! Look forward to seeing you around.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Welcome . Oh , and do not Forget to put the Cup on I Assume , it could get Rough...........)

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I'm glad politics weren't in the list of things. I come around ever so often to see if an interesting thread has been made. But totally ignore all of the political threads. Not interested at all. I love astronomy too though. Enjoy those threads, and stuff on history.

I used to read the conspiracy stuff, but have become disillusioned with it. If there is no proof I will just ignore them now. Too many people just shooting from the hip, fibs, conjecture, fabrications. One has to be wary of what they read. So many lies and so much propaganda out there.

In some ways I think the internet age has made information more easily available. But it has also made lies and propaganda more readily available. And some people will believe whatever they are told, or whatever they want to believe, that is whatever goes toward whatever their political/religious slant is, truth be damned in the matter.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Hi Beamer.
Greetings and welcome to ATS.
Look forward to reading your comments and threads.

top topics

join