It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Levi Type Jeans - A Staple

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I am not a fashionista, and I know a lot of women like their men in GQ attire, but for me, give me a guy in a well fitting pair of Levi jeans everytime.

I had the blessed pleasure of watching a group of guys working this morning and I prayed the light would get stuck on red.

They came in all sizes, shapes, and colors, and they all were wearing the hell out of those jeans. Don't ask me anything else about what was going on. Don't even ask me what they looked like.

All I can tell you is that my New Year wish is that they have sale on Levis, and that they all get bought up.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
That was the best thing about losing weight - getting back into Levi's.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Although this thread is innocent enough and light hearted to me.

I wonder -

If a male posted similar comments about say - mini skirts or wet t-shirts would it still be viewed as innocent or light hearted?

I'll leave it at that.

edit on 29-12-2019 by CthruU because: 1

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I love mini skirts! AndGod bless the inventor of yoga pants!a reply to: CthruU

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

What my words trigger in someone's mind, is controlled by the reader. There are no innocent words in a corrupt mind.

Like the lady that had a melt down when someone said, "Good Morning" to her. She was having a bad day, and thought it would get better if she cussed out someone that was trying to be kind.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
I love mini skirts! AndGod bless the inventor of yoga pants!a reply to: CthruU

Dont we all if worn by the correct shape.

Oops am i still as innocent as the OP?

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

What my words trigger in someone's mind, is controlled by the reader. There are no innocent words in a corrupt mind.

Agreed but im not talking about individuals am i....... I'm talking about the last 5 yrs of social shift on mens behavior and attitude towards women.

But -

I think a smart girl like you already knew that. Nice try though.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

If a male posted similar comments about say - mini skirts or wet t-shirts would it still be viewed as innocent or light hearted?

I and other members do it all the time... People don't seem to mind.

I also am not afraid to walk the line on pretty much any issue though. I think people gauge it on if you're being light hearted, joking, ect... Or if you're being malicious.

Some will be too dense to understand your intentions though.

But I know plenty of couples who aren't afraid to say someone is hot in front of their partner. And no one would think either would cheat, because we know them well.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

A man in a nice fitting pair of Levis or Wranglers beats a man in a suit any day! Pair them with a red and black plaid flannel shirt and my heart flutters! And if the man has salt and pepper hair... WOOHOO!!!!

And just to note- I wear yoga pants as much as possible. The hubs loves his eye candy as much as I do!

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Levis hates America

I know, its a shame...

Too bad Levi's hates law abiding gun owners.
edit on 29-12-2019 by chadderson because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

I wonder -

I'll leave it at that.

I posted as a woman. Levi's doesn't make sizes beyond a certain waist size, or if they do, they're special order.

For me, it meant all my hard work was paying off, and not only did I get back into Levi's again, but I am nowhere near the largest size anymore.

As for commenting on people who look nice, I appreciate people who look good physically of both genders. They're just aesthetically pleasing.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I wonder -

I'll leave it at that.

Which makes me really wonder...

If a female posted similar comments about say - mini skirts or wet t-shirts would it still be viewed as innocent or light hearted?

To the OP, nothing wrong with being human... give me a Levi's hard-working man to gawk at any time.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I can't wear jeans anymore, a big hernia patch doesn't allow it anymore. I wear bibs all the time, other when I wear sweat pants with the elastic wasteband that stretches when I sit down. I have new bibs for special occasions like funerals and weddings.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I'm a guy and OP made me laugh. I think it's cute.

I wear Levis, but I think Wrangler makes them better nowadays.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Allow me.

While I know some uptight prudes will say otherwise, I think the best work attire for females is a super low miniskirt and a wet t-shirt. Also, since you left them out, 6" Perspex heels.

ETA: This only applies to the fit women out there.

edit on 29-12-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

Thank you. That was my intent. There is a lot of construction going on in the area because of five housing developments going up at the same time. Sitting at the light all the movement attracted my attention. I don't know why I noticed all the guys were wearing jeans, and that they looked pretty good in them.

It was a sight that put a smile on an old lady's face.

I feel sorry we live in a world were joy is sucked out of everything, and it is cooler to be nasty, rude, and aggressive, than it is to try to give someone a genuine innocent smile. I am going to use my old lady privilege to go against the status quo. They think old folk are daft and odd, so I choose to be joyful, friendly, comical and daft.

edit on 29-12-2019 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Corrected post.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I would be happy to get back into jeans or skirts without elastic
waistbands!

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

evil people wear khakis

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I hear you op! My hubby works construction and wears wranglers, because for some reason, they last longer than Levi's. Even my lady Levi's don't seem to last as long as they used too. They are thinner.

But to visit him on a job site? Yeah, that brings a smile to this old lady as well. He thinks it's funny, but I think he secretly enjoys me staring at him behind. And if I glance over at the other fellows? That's ok.
I point out women that are more "blessed" than I am for him.
On the off chance he might miss her. LOL

Everyone needs to lighten up.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join