It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congrats, Virginia. Your governor and legislature are setting aside money to lock up gun owners.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

No. No. No.

It's for the children. Y'know, taking away my shotgun(s), rifle(s), and pistol(s) will keep the children safe.

C'mon, man, get with the pogrom.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Who defines irresponsible?? What even constitutes irresponsible?

Asking for a friend.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Right. How are they going to get here? C'mon, UN troops??

That'd go over really well. 😏

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Lilroanie

With US holding a security council Veto? Good luck.

Not to mention, that that would, in the eyes of many Americans, including some (though not all to our shame) in Congress, constitute an act of war.

No one wants that.
edit on 12/29/2019 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Right. How are they going to get here? C'mon, UN troops??

That'd go over really well. 😏

Depends on the uniform they're wearing.
If a few speak English well why can't they be passed off as National Guard?

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   

People have been keeping their peepers on UN vehicles which have exactly zero personnel ever, ever pictured with the vehicles since at least 2014. Motherly instinct or not, the UN still buys vehicles from American manufacturers and those vehicles have to be moved from the manufacturer somehow, the UN still doesn’t have a military, and a state governor still can’t request UN intervention.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: dfnj2015

I like Trump. I think he's great !

Seriously, if the We The People of Virginia stand for this ….it's their own fault.

So what does some 250 year old dude from Massachusetts got to do with this conversation?
Jefferson of Virginia not Massachusetts.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: markovian

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: dfnj2015

The government has Daisy Cutter bombs.

In the hands of the US Air Force.
You did know the US military cannot allow a violation of the Constitution , yes ?
And can deny any order on grounds that it would.
No , you did not.
FYI - it's in the military oath.

Denying ignorance.
Why ?
Some folks don't know that they don't know.

You shouldent feed the trolls it helps them grow

We all know the military would never be deployed in a civil war even the troll knows this

The more everyone ignores trolls the smaller they get tell they just go away back to reddit where they come from

Not a question of feeding trolls .
It is my due diligence to the ATS Motto
DENY IGNORANCE

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lilroanie
a reply to: Shamrock6

Honest question here, what if the UN decides VA needs help and calls up other UN members military? Can they make a resolution like that since disarming the world is one of their goals, or would that just mean nothing?

Any deployment of any foreign troops in the US , without US approval (Commander in Chief) , is automatically declared an open act of war.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

The Constitution guarantees our _Natural Right_ to Keep and Bear Arms.

That Northam would put even one innocent life at risk, to contest that right, before putting himself into Harm's Way ...

... should tell you everything you need to know about the man's character.

When people come with pitchforks, torches and a short length of rope I'm not going to speak up for him.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: network dude

If the government wants to take away your firearms, it's probably because they intend to do something that would cause you to use them.

Exactly its what is coming down the pike after they confiscate your guns that really worry me.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Maybe nothing, but again, maybe something.

I choose to err on the side of maybe something, and do what I can to protect me and mine. I certainly am not going to expect the govt. to do that.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Perhaps someone has already mentioned this.

Governor Northam and his progressive liberalism is downright loony, as is his legislature.

He wants to jail people who have committed no crime except owning a gun.

At the same time.

He and his legislature wants to let Doctors legally set a newborn healthy infant on a cold hard surface, naked and allow it to die if the XX says he/she wants the baby to die. (remember according to Democrats, men can now, and do have babies - another progressive liberalism rule).

Go figure. Liberal progressives.

Kill newborns, jail citizens who have done nothing for owning a gun. Like the one passed on to me generationally and hasn't been shot for at least 50 years, can't even get ammo for it anymore at a gun store. But Northam and his Democratic Party legislature wants me in jail and the Doc who allows a healthy baby to die on a cold hard surface gets a pat on the back.

Oh, yea, progressive liberalism at it's finest.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Virginia has pretty loose gun laws, if you are breaking them then you probably do need some form of intervention.

Let's get the irresponsible gun owners off of the streets, so that they can't spoil it for everybody else.

Yeah!

The Virginia legislature has it right! Jail the people whose grandad passed down their gun to them and it is locked up in their house unable to get ammunition. Jail those dangerous people, they need intervention for sure.

Meanwhile, let's give flowers to the Doctors in Virginia who legally (it is perfectly acceptable under the new Democratic Party law) set healthy newborns on cold hard surfaces to die because the owner of the uterus wants it "aborted" after it is born.

Gotta love the progressive liberal mindset.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I just found this a few minutes ago and thought I would
post it here...

www.linkedin.com...,%20New%20York¤tJobId=1663917522&redirect=false& position=1&pageNum=0

Well,it seems the U.N. is accepting applications for work,imagine that!
edit on 30-12-2019 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Here's the really sad part. Think about how giddy the anti-gun cretins get whenever there's a mass shooting so they can push their agenda. You know they're praying for there to be some kind of incident between a cop trying to confiscate guns and a gun owner so they can demonize all owners with the story. A dead or wounded cop is a small price to pay to them.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Virginia has pretty loose gun laws, if you are breaking them then you probably do need some form of intervention.

Let's get the irresponsible gun owners off of the streets, so that they can't spoil it for everybody else.

Yeah!

The Virginia legislature has it right! Jail the people whose grandad passed down their gun to them and it is locked up in their house unable to get ammunition. Jail those dangerous people, they need intervention for sure.

Meanwhile, let's give flowers to the Doctors in Virginia who legally (it is perfectly acceptable under the new Democratic Party law) set healthy newborns on cold hard surfaces to die because the owner of the uterus wants it "aborted" after it is born.

Gotta love the progressive liberal mindset.

Ok, slightly off topic...what caliber firearm do say you cannot find ammunition for? I bet you can, lol my firearm love is showing.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
well, anyone notice the UN just PUBLICLY posted that they are looking to fill "disarmament, Demobilization and reintegration officer" positions and the location for this "Duty Station" is NEW YORK/USA.....(which is not far from virginia).
IF the UN were to be used on behalf of the Governor of virginia, it sure looks fishy they are looking to fill positions in america with officers of this job title....

remember, no less than 5 major democrats have publicly stated that the UN MUST be called on to disarm america in just the last month alone!!! do a search on youtube and you can find video of richard boykin and Omar both saying this needs to be done...

There also is the Arms Trade Treaty that barrack Obama signed with the UN which could be the basis for invoking gun confiscation in america....

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join