It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ETI, Podesta and Edgar Mitchell Connection

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
a reply to: facedye

I met with President Obama’s Honolulu childhood friend, US Ambassador Pamela Hamamoto

Wished I hadn't seen that.
Gotta go to the store now but want to bookmark for later.

sorry for the reprint...
Mitchell's story bunk bc O's records are still sealed? By default is not credible...

"If we build it they will come"

To cut to the chase

The ALICE experiment at CERN specializes in heavy-ion collisions at the LHC, which can produce thousands of particles. In analysing this maelstrom, the researchers need to know exactly how material is distributed in the detector - and it turns out that the LHC's simpler proton–proton collisions can help.

Maybe always been trying to "mesh" with us?

Boundary of game play is expanding, I guess?

edit on (12/29/1919 by loveguy because:

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: facedye

Intriguing analysis - well done. Podesta, IMHO, was all set to use the prematurely-anointed Clinton2 presidency as a catalyst for... ...what exactly?

Since that fateful day November '16, small morsels of disillusionment is really all we've gotten from him -plus a few soundbites on cableTV UFO/ET shows. One wonders what Podesta may have engendered, or at least facilitated [disclosure] had his wagon made it to the finish line. Kind of an odd duck - but who knows what motivations lurk in the minds of others...?

I cornered Grant Cameron at a MUFON conference a year or two ago and asked him about this and coverage in his Managing Magic book. He just emphasized that things would have been radically different had Podesta followed Hillary into the White House.

I don't think we've heard the last from Mr. Podesta...

Thanks for bringing it up, OP - been wondering more about this curious individual myself these past few months...

Hey - in the meantime: Wishing all my fellow-ATSers a healthy and prosperous (and very interesting!) 2020!

edit on 12/29/2019 by Outrageo because: Cme@L5

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Outrageo

Thank you, much appreciated! If I were to answer your question bluntly, I'd say that the Clinton campaign definitely had something up its sleeve. one of the main reasons I added that Carol Rosin clip at the end was to leave a soft implication that this whole "UFO" sensationalism we've been seeing in the news recently is setting all of us up for a potential false flag.

could be me just being paranoid, but it seems way too coincidental. at its core, I think i'm concerned only because of the notion that our government hasn't seemed so positive and excited about ETI until about 2-3 years ago. for as long as i've known, government agencies have literally downplayed, publicly criticized and made fun of individuals who believed in the ETI presence in and around this planet.

in the blink of an eye our government officials went from making fun of UFO enthusiasts, to the DoD publishing snippets of "UFO Footage" through the NY Times. that's beyond questionable to me, and gives me more than a reason for pause. opinions don't change overnight.

EDIT:

To this point, look at this group of headlines pulled from Drudge Report just today:

This last article you see there is exactly what i'm talking about.

The Year UFOs Became a Little More Legit

Just look at the tone in some of these excerpts:

Not long ago, the world received what seemed like an otherworldly revelation: The Pentagon had been secretly running a UFO research project, despite the fact it had long claimed a lack of interest in flying saucers. Three creepy UFO videos were paraded onto the internet, showing mystery objects caught on military cameras.

Since those initial disclosures, UFOs have kept themselves in the headlines, like celebrities who haven’t made a movie in a decade but show up quarterly on magazine covers. And in the two years since the initial saucer story, the truth has grown complicated. The Pentagon claims the bearded director wasn’t actually the director and, in fact, “had no responsibilities with regard to” the program; it has released documentation showing that the three UFO videos were never authorized for public release; and, most recently, it has claimed that this supposed UFO program didn’t actually deal with UFOs at all.

Despite this turbulence, 2019 was the year that UFOs managed to propel themselves into an uneasy political legitimacy: Washington initiated ufological policy changes, held official UFO briefings, and even signed a research agreement with To the Stars. Some segments of the population have taken the governmental nods as acknowledgment that UFOs are both real and extraterrestrial, but the truth—while out there—is considerably fuzzier.

The president, though, wasn’t the only one to get a briefing. That same month, senators gathered in a “that’s classified” way to learn about military UFO encounters. Spokesman Lt. Cmdr. Daniel Day said the meeting centered “on efforts to understand and identify these threats to the safety and security of our aviators.” Later, Sen. Mark Walker accused the Navy of withholding UFO info, saying, “There is frustration with the lack of answers to specific questions about the threat that superior aircraft flying in United States airspace may pose.”

“The U.S. Navy designates the objects contained in the 3 range-incursion videos that are currently being referred to in various media as unidentified aerial phenomena,” said spokesman Joseph Gradisher of the Office of the Deputy Chief of Naval Operations for Information Warfare in a statement. “[UAP] provides the basic descriptor for the sightings/observations of unauthorized/unidentified aircraft/objects that have been observed entering/operating in the airspace of various military-controlled training ranges.It’s any aerial phenomenon that cannot immediately be identified.

it's like.. which is it? are they superior aerial crafts, or north korean drones? the same agencies that release the information to the public can't seem to make up their minds about whether or not it was "officially" released, and whether or not the UAPs are "superior" or simply just drones bought from WaWa that've been modified.

...you ever had somebody try explaining something to you as if they knew exactly what they were talking about, and then attempt to drop all responsibility from committing to their own statements? i have, and my first instinct was/is to not trust the information.
edit on 30-12-2019 by facedye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   
In 1987, I was 15 years of age and I once viewed a classic 3 tier flying saucer as I was viewing a large harvest Moon one summer night. I saw it fly right to left into view on my telescope in the upper left quadrant of the Moon. I was using a 8 inch reflector telescope with a x2 barlow that I had gotten for my birthday. The saucer was a tarnished silver color and shiny glints of the sun on it. As it went around the dark side of the moon I waited a long time for it to come back to see if it was in orbit. It never came back. It was definitely near the surface and in space and not a bird, or plane and the usual nonsense everyone says. People that say that stuff simply do not understand how large the moon is under a powerful telescope is like. You're literally viewing a section of the moon like 1:100th, or 1:1000th of a section. The image does get distorted a bit because of the shimmering solar wind. It looked like a ship.

Looking back into history of NASA there was no flights, or satellites near the Moon. They was deep into doing the Space Shuttle program at the time. A month or two later if I recall, someone reported seeing something similar near Moon. Oddly enough the Vatican started to build their own observatory I believe that same year.
edit on 30-12-2019 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Excellent points, however, I will offer an expanded view of your fine points. I estimate the tech HAS been developed, however, it is owned by the US government under the Invention Secrecy Act and is impossible for us to know about by virtue of the very act itself.

If the tech were released then the global playing field would be leveled. We will not let that happen as it takes away our global leverage in a multitude of sectors we control. The first being the energy sector. The ripple effects are of course advancements in military strength and we are not going to allow a level playing field there either.

So I agree 100% with your assessment, however, with a twist. We most likely have advanced propulsion systems already deployed in black projects which we use as an ace up the sleeve whenever needed.

Meanwhile the rest of the world continues to chase minor advancements in horsepower and economy with the old but reliable internal combustible engine.

Another thing to consider is since we already have the infrastructure in place to support the on-going consumption of oil it doesn't make financial sense to trash that infrastructure for a zero point energy one. It would be like throwing away all of the canned goods on the shelf that still have a remaining shelf life of 100 years and replace them with something else. We want to consume all of that available inventory before we are forced to replace it. That's just throwing trillions of revenue dollars away.

In this analogy the canned foods are oil.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join