It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ETI, Podesta and Edgar Mitchell Connection

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Follow me down this rabbit hole.

**X-Files theme intensifies**

I wanted to write about something that hasn't been extensively discussed, whether it be on ATS or any other media channels. This is a specific kind of matter that, in my opinion, was swept under the rug way too quickly before a real analysis/conversation could be had about its contents. In a nutshell, I involved myself in some light fact-checking with regards to the WL dump in 2016, and the response I received made me question my own internal thoughts on just what in the world was/is happening behind the scenes with our ruling governments of the world.

Mods, I'm not sure what the current site policy is on WL related info, so please work with me in regards to keeping this thread visible - the scope of its contents deals directly with what was being discussed prior to pizzagate, so I hope that we can keep this thread largely intact since we're not diving into anything too grotesque.

Before the WL dump completely crashed and burned the 2016 Clinton campaign, the UFO community looked like it was about to receive significant information regarding disclosure. I say that because from what I can remember, the initial conversation about the WL had everything to do with Edgar Mitchell reaching out to Podesta to disclose an ETI presence on this planet.

From WL E-mail ID #1766:

To: [email protected]
CC: [email protected], [email protected]
Date: 2015-01-18 19:34
Subject: email for John Podesta (c/o Eryn) from Edgar Mitchel re meeting ASAP

It is urgent that we agree on a date and time to meet to discuss Disclosure and Zero Point Energy, at your earliest available after your departure.

My Catholic colleague Terri Mansfield will be there too, to bring us up to date on the Vatican’s awareness of ETI.

I met with President Obama’s Honolulu childhood friend, US Ambassador Pamela Hamamoto on July 4 at the US Mission in Geneva, when I was able to tell her briefly about zero point energy.

I believe we can enlist her as a confidante and resource in our presentation for President Obama.

Best regards,

Edgar

Edgar D. Mitchell, ScD

Chief Science Officer & Founder, Quantrek

Apollo 14 astronaut

6th man to walk on the Moon

PS Terri’s cousin by marriage and former Mayor of Chicago Jane Byrne died recently. Raum Emmanuel was at her funeral.

There are more than a few e-mails like this going back and forth between (apparently) former astronaut Edgar Mitchell, one Terri Mansfield, and John Podesta. As you can see this has gone directly to his e-mail address, and was coming from [email protected], but the communication was apparently coming from Mitchell himself.

Here's another one, which goes into further detail of its own contents, from WL E-mail ID #1802:

Dear John,

Because the War in Space race is heating up, I felt you should be aware of several factors as you and I schedule our Skype talk.

Remember, our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to Earth.

They will not tolerate any forms of military violence on Earth or in space.

The following information in italics was shared with me by my colleague Carol Rosin, who worked closely for several years with Wernher von Braun before his death.

Carol and I have worked on the Treaty on the Prevention of the Placement of Weapons in Outer Space, attached for your convenience.

That's a pretty startling set of quotes to come from a former astronaut. If this is a genuine e-mail, then certainly it would lead a public observer like myself to start asking questions. First of all, do we have any kind of hard correlation between Edgar Mitchell and this Terri Mansfield individual? Arguably, yes:

Terri & Edgar

This is Terri's website, which is linked to the e-mail address in the WL. As a quick side note, look at the stated goals of this site:

OUR MISSION

1. We educate humans about our work with our 100% nonviolent obedient-to-God ETI, Extraterrestrial Intelligence, from the contiguous universe whose mission is to work with our scientists to bring zero point energy here for the purpose of extending life on our fragile Earth.

2. We fundraise with billionaires only, for carefully selected 501(c)3s who are transforming society.

501(c)3s are corporations exempt from federal taxation, partly because this classification is given to non-profit organizations.

- First, one would imagine that an organization working directly with ETIs wouldn't need fundraising.

- Second, nobody knows what you're raising funds for, but you're a non-profit organization that *only* deals with billionaires? And you can't even spell "billionaires" properly in your domain name?

I don't imagine my skepticism in the two points above is isolated to me and me only, so it really begs the question: Why would a former astronaut have anything to do with this "organization"?

Anyway, there are photos on the site of the two of them together. They seem to have quite the working relationship, and this insanely strange website has a section dedicated entirely to Mitchell. Here's an interesting excerpt from the short section dedicated to him on the site:

“For my entire life I have been interested in cosmology; specifically in what was the beginning of everything. ZPE (zero point energy) seems to be the basic source.”

Edgar D. Mitchell, Apollo 14 astronaut, 6th man to walk on the Moon

I'm sure many of you know this, but for those who don't, Mr. Mitchell was a pretty outspoken kind of guy when it came to UFOlogy:

Forbes Interviews Edgar Mitchell

JC: What's your knowledge of the famous 1947 Roswell incident?

EM: After my space flight, I was contacted by some descendants of the original Roswell observers, including the person who delivered the child-sized coffins to the Air Force to contain the alien bodies. Another was one of the children of the deputy sheriff who was patrolling traffic around the site back then. There was also a military officer who was a friend of the families not involved in that particular operation but who did share office space there. They all seemed credible with their stories that the bodies were alien.

JC: If that’s the case, why do you believe it has been covered up?

EM: Initially, there was justification in that leadership officials thought the people weren't ready to handle it. But I think we are well past that now. Frankly, and this is just a personal opinion, remember what [President Dwight D.] Eisenhower in his final speech said: “Beware the military industrial complex.” I suspect that's what we're talking about. But it's not just the military. It's a cabal of money and military organizations primarily for the profit motive. We invented aircraft at the beginning of the 20th century. Twenty years later, we had an airline industry. Think of what that could mean in terms of space travel with control of that [UFO] machinery, that technology. There's a lot of money involved.

Let's slow down here for just a moment...
edit on 27-12-2019 by facedye because: changed title

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
C O N T I N U E D

...because this all seems like nonsense.

- Why would a former astronaut have to/want to partner up with a religious ETI enthusiast, who is pretty much unknown in the scientific realm? I mean, I understand that you have the right to do what you want upon retirement, but this is pretty... funny to me?

- Why reach out to John Podesta? I mean sure, there’s this:

But Skippy’s sentiments, however “refreshing” for the community, don’t really seem that palatable to make a former astronaut start writing him letters about exposing the ETI presence on this planet. He’s basically just saying that we shouldn’t unjustly judge professionals who have a differing opinion on the matter. If this is real, there must be something deeper here. Whatever that is, it’s definitely outside the reach of my probing.

The only logical assertion I am to make here is that Mitchell had some indication that if Hillary won in 2016, it would create a huge opportunity to inform the public about ETI. Again, this seems absurd. In my mind, a former astronaut who has more than just convictions about this topic would not need a former government official to champion this message, nor some random religious fundraising organization that only deals with billionaires (lol).

To close this out, I wanted to bring up two points.

1. I couldn’t help myself, and actually tried e-mailing Terri about this. I sent her a message largely in jest, and partially because of how wild this seemed to me. To my surprise, I received a response way faster than I thought I would, if at all:

Larger Image

I’m going to leave this here without too much additional input, as I think this response mostly speaks for itself. It looks like the common thread in all of this is zero point energy technology, with a healthy dose of religious obedience. Ionno man, seems pretty culty to me, and I have no idea what to make of it.

2. Terri mentions Carol Rosin in that e-mail, which is the perfect way to end this post. We’re approaching 2020, and it appears as if the narrative that is now about 20-30 years old still has substance. Namely, that ETI on this planet want the human race to become a largely non-violent species, while we humans are doing everything we can to weaponize ourselves against each other, and any outside threats. If Ms. Rosin is simply a storyteller at the end of it all, she sure as hell seems to have her story straight:

The problem here is that I have this reflexive logical itch that tells me this is all one big mindgame, but it seems impossible to determine what's true and what isn't about this matter. Certainly time will tell, but until then, it seems like we're all at the mercy of what appears to slip out from behind the scenes.

...and no, I certainly didn't "inquire further" with Carol Rosin. The mere notion that all it takes to get to her are two e-mails from a complete stranger is almost laughable to me. Seems like a trap if I'm being quite honest - whether the trap is a joke or something more nefarious.. well.. in the spirit of this thread, who knows?
edit on 27-12-2019 by facedye because: Added link to larger email photo

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: facedye

Once we tap into the dark energy source powering the acceleration of the expansion of the Universe all the Big Oil companies will be worthless!

DISCLOSURE IS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

seems like something's coming down the pipeline to me. if not disclosure, then enclosure.
edit on 27-12-2019 by facedye because: grammar

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Once we tap into the dark energy source powering the acceleration of the expansion of the Universe all the Big Oil companies will be worthless!

I've never understood this sentiment, which is pervasive. It's not just you. "Big Oil" shows a massive misunderstanding of economics and the overall situation. "Big Oil" is NOT in the "oil business." It's in the energy and transportation business. "Oil" by itself is immaterial. It's just a form of captured energy. If there really IS a form of "Zero Point Energy," which is FAR from settled science and just happens to violate the laws of physics as we know them, then there is no reason at all why "Big Oil" could not transform itself into "Big Energy" and actually MAKE these zero point energy devices because THEY AREN'T GOING TO MAKE THEMSELVES.

Think about the business opportunities here. Every house in the world will need a heat pump-like device to extract and distribute this "zero point energy." It has to be converted to electricity and distributed throughout the household. Scaled up devices could be used for larger installations, just like today. You can't build these devices out of legos and straw. They have to be built, shipped, installed and maintained. Somebody has to manufacture these things and "Big Oil" is well-positioned to do that.

A heat pump does the same thing. It extracts heat, i.e.: Energy, from "cold" air. It may seem magical, but it is just a reverse refrigerator, which is why when you reverse them they turn into air conditioners with no further modification. It's just an added benefit. A zero point energy device has to work on a similar principle by extracting energy from that "zero point." In other words, it's not rocket science.

And that begs the question. If the whole idea is true, why don't we already have them? We can already harness all the elements from Hydrogen clear up to the radioactive. We have the spectrum from ELF all the way to cosmic rays harnessed pretty well. There is nothing wrong with our conception of the Newtonian Universe and we know quite well that it is a subset of relativity and quantum mechanics. So where's the beef? Where's the genius in his garage that can crank one of these things out and plug it in? Now don't go telling me that Big Oil runs assassination squads to snuff out zero point every time it appears. That is patently absurd.

The fact is you don't have the science to back this up. The people who say they have figured it out (like Greer, for example) never seem to be able to make it happen. They just want more money. They are the charlatans here, not Big Oil. So that leaves you with one very, very empty conspiracy theory. Again.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

so Edgar Mitchell was just a money hungry ex-astronaut then?

also, i think you two are saying the same thing more or less. I believe DFN's perspective is that "disclosure" is up to the energy giants. this is a fair general statement in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: facedye

also, i think you two are saying the same thing more or less. I believe DFN's perspective is that "disclosure" is up to the energy giants. this is a fair general statement in my opinion.

Being an astronaut does not make you infallible.

Mitchell retired 1972. A few months later he founded the Institute of Noetic Science for the purpose of consciousness research. There are some hints on the net that the CIA was involved.

He might have been truly interested in the woo, or maybe he was recruited by the CIA to spread the woo, or maybe both...

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   

First.

Big Oil does have departments focusing on disruptive tech. I know for fact Shell has one.
That in itself is not that surprising, as a business usually has two goals: Make profit, and achieve continuity.

People have been and are getting killed for pipelines across countries... Tell me please why a single inventor that could disrupt the system would be exempt?

Secondly.

Any alternative energy source that would be free obtainable and preferably compact would be the greatest nightmare of , again, big oil, but also governments, established interests and every other person on earth with enemies.

Three.

Personal independent energy is factually the same as a totally an independent person. (Heat, growing crops, desalinating water, water from air, etc) Again, not something the existing power structures would be very pleased about.

Now tell me again there are no reasons and motives to keep this kind off stuff of the market and out of the public.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: moebius

originally posted by: facedye

Being an astronaut does not make you infallible.

Mitchell retired 1972. A few months later he founded the Institute of Noetic Science for the purpose of consciousness research. There are some hints on the net that the CIA was involved.

He might have been truly interested in the woo, or maybe he was recruited by the CIA to spread the woo, or maybe both...

when did i state that he was infallible? i believe you misinterpreted my response. i don't believe astronauts are infallible. nobody is infallible.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Great post. I love it. This all reads to me like the book

The three body problem

Eti and obedience to god? That’s pretty crazy. I would like to know more about that.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

A heat pump does the same thing. It extracts heat, i.e.: Energy, from "cold" air. It may seem magical, but it is just a reverse refrigerator, which is why when you reverse them they turn into air conditioners with no further modification. It's just an added benefit. A zero point energy device has to work on a similar principle by extracting energy from that "zero point." In other words, it's not rocket science.

And that begs the question. If the whole idea is true, why don't we already have them?

this is somewhat of a self defeating perspective, is it not? If zero point energy "isn't rocket science" to you... let's see what you got. I mean, you seem to think that ZPE should work like a refrigerator or a microwave. refrigerators and microwaves aren't that hard to understand. so since ZPE is really easy for you to understand, why is it that you think people are fooling each other for money over it?

and, you know.. the whole idea of Newtonian physics and quantum mechanics made just as much sense in 2020 B.C. as it would in 2020 A.D. Based on your down-to-earth reasoning, if the whole idea of quantum mechanics and Newtonian physics was true in 2020 B.C., why didn't we have car engines and nuclear plants 4,000 years ago?

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 02:41 AM
link   

No he is just crazy....and got lost down the ufology rabbit hole.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

No he is just crazy....and got lost down the ufology rabbit hole.

According to Oberg, all the NASA astronauts are crazy, or went crazy and started spouting off about UFO's. Must be a prerequisite for becoming a NASA astronaut. /sarc.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

what are you basing that on?

EDIT:
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

hey man how are you?

edit on 28-12-2019 by facedye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Congratulations on receiving such a swift email reply.

However...

"A key component for anyone interested in knowing more is the obedience to God's will required to help bring zero point energy to earth... it's all about Love"

Perfect for Christmas, though...

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I'll help you understand in one easy sentence. PETRO- DOLLARS. Get that. The US alone has that corner covered and it's worth unknown wealth. More so that the US has caused more problems (that's short for killing people) around the world to hold on to the Petro-Dollar.
And that includes the US holding up, refusing, misleading (I can't come up with enough words) ANY form of technology that might threaten that power from being patented.
Why do you think people like Greer et al advocate NOT trying to patent ZPE because then the government get's their hand on it (as well as the inventor) first. And that is to bury it.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   
ist't this Podesta guy a Pizza Gate Pedo???

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: FrvstMaSke

I dunno, is he?

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I met with President Obama’s Honolulu childhood friend, US Ambassador Pamela Hamamoto

Wished I hadn't seen that.
Gotta go to the store now but want to bookmark for later.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join