It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Plague Of Billions

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Bump

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Ebola is still going on moron. Just because its controlled a lot doesn't mean it can't spread again.

WHO Ebola news

Western media won't report it. You just have to dig on google. As Trump said, Fake news.

Just because people can be cured doesn't mean the area they live in is clean/disinfected of the virus. That is why Wu Han got massive lockdown.

edit on 27-1-2020 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

Bump

Yeah, bump, but I am psychic and my dreams do not foretell of such disaster, so there you have it.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

Bump

Yeah, bump, but I am psychic and my dreams do not foretell of such disaster, so there you have it.

Psychic or not, God is always watching.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap

Bump

No, it/he/she needs to be summoned by prayer or forget it.
Psychic or not, God is always watching.

edit on 01CST11America/Chicago141111131 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Ebola is still going on moron. Just because its controlled a lot doesn't mean it can't spread again.

WHO Ebola news

Western media won't report it. You just have to dig on google. As Trump said, Fake news.

Just because people can be cured doesn't mean the area they live in is clean/disinfected of the virus. That is why Wu Han got massive lockdown.

The way that it was put in the original post :
It is "out of hand."
Careful what you call someone , that can come back on you...
Which , it did.
100 fold.
Even you admitted it...

Just because its controlled a lot

Your words , not mine.

Denying ignorance.
Why ?
When someone stoops so low as to call someone a name , it shows a great amount of it.

edit on 1/28/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Hmm... it could be happening it could not be happening, for all we know the official numbers could be hidden and yet this is popping up all over the world now.

China, U.S, Canada, Australia have been having reported cases all over the countries and no doubt Europe and other parts of Asia will be affected.

2020 seems like one interesting year is all I can say!

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Bump

Well that’s a relief. What are your psychic images telling you about the corona virus exactly; any details at all?
edit on 28-1-2020 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
In all seriousness we should be tossing a coin to our Witcher, so he can go slay the witch that released the Corona Virus!

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Bump

I suspect that it will soon mutate and get way worse!

Well that’s a relief. What are your psychic images telling you about the corona virus exactly; any details at all?

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

I was inquiring what ITL had envisioned, but thank you for your input.

I came into contact with a few chinese people who were purchasing face masks. I only recognized one. They all smelled really bad. It was surreal seeing so many people buying these masks.

Elderberry is selling out in all the stores.

edit on 28-1-2020 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

WTF do You Do/Watch/Hear, that gives You Dreams like That?! Like Wow... My take on all that is; Are the People that You Don't know, coming into More of Your Dreams, other than the one You described here? Would You recognize Them if You saw them in another Dream? If so, do You think They are in control of Your path(s), in Your Dreams. They may be pushing Their Agenda onto You, (for whatever reasons). Perhaps You could try using OOBE's to see Who those People actually are. Also it may be a way to Vet Your described Dream. I dunno if that would work, but might be worth a try...

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I hope it was not a wet dream.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

So, Like, Well, There is That...

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Its still considered out of hands because people are constantly being infected. If no one has been infected than it isn't out of hands. It means it is not 100% controlled. Some moron could just leave and spread it even more to other cities that don't have doctors ready to fight against it. Heck no one is ready for anything biowafare. If we are all ready the gov would've given everyone hazmat suits and decontaminate entrances to every building like those sci-fi movie/games.
edit on 28-1-2020 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Its still considered out of hands because people are constantly being infected. If no one has been infected than it isn't out of hands. It means it is not 100% controlled. Some moron could just leave and spread it even more to other cities that don't have doctors ready to fight against it. Heck no one is ready for anything biowafare. If we are all ready the gov would've given everyone hazmat suits and decontaminate entrances to every building like those sci-fi movie/games.

Look up a definition of the statement "out of hand"
It means uncontrollable.
Which you stated in your reply to me , Ebola was extremely controlled
Your words , not mine.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Some of the elements of your dream have a match in current events. Glad you created this thread.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Those 'dream guides' or however you want to call these personalities that appear within dreams sometimes, they did explicitly explain to me in one I had in 2006, that in order for us to 'see' these teachers more regularly we need to take Zinc and/or vitamin B6. I was sat down on my own in a classroom with two women 'doctors' - the classroom setting implied that I must learn or study this. That's all they told me. The two women seemed very strange but what they said was unmistakeable which is rare in dreams I have.

It was very memorable - even now it's as clear as day, so I thought I should give it a go even though I never take supplements, I never believed in them working properly.
I started taking B6 first, before bed, and I've never had more potent and vivid dreams - proper dream within dreams stuff. Then zinc as well but I stopped after a couple of weeks as it was too hard to wake up and get to work. I slept in a couple of times so maybe it's not great if you want to keep your job.

Another thing I took a few years later was Mexican Dream Herb (Calea Zacatechichi), a disgusting bitter leaf which made it even harder to wake cleanly from. Mind blowing dreams though!

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 04:32 AM
link   
double
edit on 3/2/2020 by firesnake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 04:33 AM
link   
triple!
edit on 3/2/2020 by firesnake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join