It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colander Brain Syndrome

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous

I noticed that my vitamin B complex does not have B3 in its grouping. I am willing to try it.
How much are they taking and how often?

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

The evil of salt was started by one experiment.

They gave rats 60 times, the equivalent by body weight, the normal salt intake for a human per day. That is, if done on human subjects, 150 grams per day. That is not milligrams but grams. I believe that is probably around a large salt shaker full. I think any human would die on the second day if not on the first.

If that same test was done with water on a human, they would be drinking 47 gallons per day. The subject would be dead long before the first day was over.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I noticed that my vitamin B complex does not have B3 in its grouping. I am willing to try it.
How much are they taking and how often?

2 x 500mg taken twice daily to start, after one month (depending on the individual) increase 4x 500mg twice daily.

Obviously you can adjust due to the mg dosage difference by different brands. I do the Veggie Gelcaps (don't like pills).

Great thing is that it's still relatively cheap and is OTC.

The other research I did seems to point that we all have a magnesium deficiency which can also create chaos in other areas (other than just bones). I suggested a fulvic blend that has Magnesium and Calcium, (the two work well together in activation one another). I use a nano-scale for better absorption from a well known Company called "Vital Earth Minerals".

Usually is available in several flavors and also contains "essential co-factor ingredients: Vitamin D3, L-Lysine, Boron, and Vegetal Bamboo Extract Silica; all powerful components for maximizing bone strength. Fulvic has a special relationship with each ingredient in the formula. When Fulvic complexes with vegetal silica and magnesium a unique conversion occurs to form calcium in human bones. Just one more reason the extraordinary combination of ingredients in Cal-Mag Liquid are more effective."

Here's a link (which I've not used but the price-point is great) AllStar Health

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I hate taking pills. I have been doing the vitamin gummies. If I can't find the gummies I will do the capsules.

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I hate taking pills. I have been doing the vitamin gummies. If I can't find the gummies I will do the capsules.

No Worries.. wish you the best of success with whatever route you go.

Just as an FYI (about Pills vs Gelcaps)

I take the caps apart and mix them in the blender with a variety of other vitamins and medications combined with juice. I can make up a weeks worth and not have to worry about the daily grind of making sure I'm taking all the dosages. I just pour out a glassfull and I'm done.. Cant taste the Niacinamide or the others as the Juice flavor drowns it out.

You just need to shake up the container of 'medicated' juice prior to pouring and doing such will remix everything nicely.

BTW.. just so every one knows.. there are clinical trial and a whitepaper written in 2017 about the (possible) benefits for cognitive related problems..Nicotinamide as an Early Alzheimer's Disease Treatment (NEAT)

Detailed Description:

"Nicotinamide, (Other Name: Niacinamide) the amide of nicotinic acid (vitamin B3/niacin), is an oral therapy with a wealth of clinical data in a variety of therapeutic areas, including preliminary data supporting its safety in Alzheimer's disease (AD). Preclinical work in a mouse model that develops both plaques and tangles supports the hypothesis that nicotinamide can act as a histone deacetylase (HDAC) inhibitor to reduce phosphorylation of tau."

In their study, they're doing: 1500mg twice daily: 2, 750mg tablets taken orally twice daily

So my experiment is based on a smaller dosage and then building up the doses.

Johnny

edit on 12/27/2019 by JohnnyAnonymous because: Tiny Typos

top topics

<< 1   >>

join