It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Space Ships vs. Our Space Ships - what's their current relationship here on earth?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Hi all,

This thread is about our current present times and our planet. For the sake of this thread I'm taking the existence of our and alien advanced tech as a given. I don't it to want to turn into a discussion about the existence of our (Deep/Exotic Tech) Space Ships or Alien Space Ships (UFOs), even though I haven't seen one. But I've seen/read the multiple accounts of other reputable people about them and many sightings of our TR-3Bs, which I've no reason to doubt. Also I've seen an orb, whose daily appearances in the same place, makes me strongly believe that it was ours.

Now, from what I've read I believe that our very advanced tech in building exotic anti-gravity space ships started around 1940s-1950s or little before that. Also I think that the Alien non-earthly tech predates ours and we borrowed/took from their advanced technology. At the same time I believe that some alien races have their own bases here. I'm basing this assumption mainly on Charles Hall's story about the Tall Whites.

So, I can understand before we perfected our tech in 70s-80s, the alien ships were free to roam our planet unhindered by our less advanced weaponry. But nowadays seeing these UFO sightings in recent years, my question is, given our highly advanced tech, are these UFOs allowed to be here with our approval?

What about these other options:

They're very high-tech adversaries. I think it's kinda impossible option, because nowadays they cannot roam freely unchallenged with our very advanced exotic tech ships.

They're neutral. Still I'm not convinced about this option (see above).

They're allies? More probable, i.e. by our consent, offering their tech/expertise in exchange for our goods.

Or there are no more alien ships at all around/on our Earth since 1980s or 90s? Every UFO sighting after those years are our advanced ships.

Any opinions?

edit on 26-12-2019 by miri2019 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: miri2019

This is a fantastic interview about the Navy tic-tac UFO sightings.

It seems real to me. It could be some kind of psychology test with video overlays. Or, it's secret military technology but invented and created by humans. Or it some kind of reverse engineered technology from extraterrestrials.

What I think is interesting about the tic-tac stuff is the energy source the crafts are using. I think it's some kind of near-free-energy type device that is the power source and if it were disclosed it would be the end of Big Oil. The end of Big Oil is this country's highest possible national security interest. It will be 100 years before we find out if tic-tac UFOs are secret military technology.

But it's fun to speculate. The tic-tacs UFOs might be extraterrestrial drones here to study us. That would be fun to unravel.

Whatever happens, I hope 2020 is the year full meaningful disclosure changes everything forever. The same old mud-slinging politics as usual is SOOOOOO boring!!!

edit on 26-12-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Or....They have been here before, are here now, and have always been here, and will be here when humans are gone.

And like Charles Fort once said. And I quote..

“The Earth is a farm. We are someone else's property.” ― Charles Fort

So then. If the above is true, or even has a glimmer of truth. What does that say about your theory and everybody else's theory? Or who knows maybe the ancients like Greek or Roman or even Babylonian civilizations had a better grasp of things, because they strongly believed all of humanity were the playthings of the Gods.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   

You said:
They're our allies? More probable, i.e. by our consent, They'reoffering their tech/expertise in exchange for our goods.

MY reply is:
There have been some nefarious entities bartering for our 'goods'.
I can assure you, these 'extraterrestrials' are not our allies. They're demons. The fallen ones.

(I hope this post makes sense. This crap phone I'm using now won't let me select, cut, paste, etc) it's maddening I tells ya!
edit on 26-12-2019 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

You do realize that what you call Big Oil exists for the simple reason that is the cheapest form of energy we currently have?

If alternative energies get to the point that they are viable, you will soon after be installing your Exxon-Mobile solar device to your home.

Until then, the cheapest energy available is what continues to drive the economy.

It also represents 7% of our GDP and roughly a million six figure jobs...

Basic economics is not a conspiracy.

/facepalm

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Chalk and cheese is the relationship - only blind freddy would miss that.

Humanity will never get it, thats why we're abandoned/marooned on this violent rock a flicker away from the sun incase somehow we trip over real (REAL) technological advancement and overstep our allocated boundaries, then it's goodbye humanity AGAIN.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
imo.....I don't think were dealing with old school nuts and bolts technology, Rocket ships anymore. Somehow this interaction with "the others" seems more mystical, magical and dare I say it...religious. I don't know what the Catholics know, but they know something!! As do the Hopi....
edit on 26-12-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Thanks for the video and the other opinions, dfnj2015.

[...]

Whatever happens, I hope 2020 is the year full meaningful disclosure changes everything forever. The same old mud-slinging politics as usual is SOOOOOO boring!!!

In my book the disclosure is already happening, just a soft one and I can understand that. We've seen the creation of US Space Force, the Army's UFO videos on mainstream media, we've seen the CBS 60 minutes interview with Robert Bigelow, and more.

However a big and immediate disclosure would rock the boat too much, in my opinion, but I hope I'm wrong.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Just to make sure, what I'm really asking is: are the *Alien* Space Ships movements on this earth, at this *present* time, regulated or not? Are they permitted/allowed to fly in and out, in compliance with our earthly (mainly U.S. and some other countries) Space Force rules? Or they're still free to come and go to/from this earth without any account?

I can understand that before 1980s-90s they were more free to move as they pleased, but now with our own advanced anti-grav tech, can they still do that?

For the intention of this thread I'm not interested if these aliens are good or bad. This is just for my curiosity, because I find it kinda strange that in this day and age of our black triangles and more, I still hear about alien UFOs seen around here, as if it were 1940-50s.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Thanks galadofwarthethird, I'm aware that they've been here before, I'm just not so sure now that they'll be here in the future.

Just to avoid any confusion, here I'm talking about the classical case of aliens with human like bodies in space suits. @galadofwarthethird
--

That's right ColeYounger, I've heard about some of them, not being the best of our allies and not having the best of the intentions for us. @ColeYounger
--

Thanks for your input CthruU, I was really hoping for some good tall good-looking nordics ... haha. @CthruU
--

Thank you olaru12. As I said above, here I'm talking about the classical case of aliens with human like bodies in space suits. @olaru12

edit on 26-12-2019 by miri2019 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Theres:
- Able to travel at high speeds, where they litterally look like meteorites an turn on dime with no loss of speed.
- Gives off the impression that it virtually completely aware of it surroundings.
- the craft they use, litterally looks like it alive.
- For bright lights, they are incredibly sneaky.

Ours:
- Cant turn on the time, and the Tr thingy looks like it would snap in half like a wish bone if it did.
- Cant play peek a boo.
- For something schemed in black, it pretty noticable, and cant mimic it surroundings.
edit on 27-12-2019 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: miri2019
even though I haven't seen one. But I've seen/read the multiple accounts of other reputable people about them and many sightings of our TR-3Bs, which I've no reason to doubt.
Any opinions?
During the first minute of this video, the speaker describes an amazing sighting of a UFO, and if you have no reason to doubt the other accounts you should have no reason to doubt his account.

Where are all the aliens? | Stephen Webb

But he understands the phenomenon far better than most people, who are not aware of the facts he presents about the UFOs.

Some people won't even accept the facts when they are presented and shown to be true.

After the first minute or so, the rest of his presentation is a little speculative, but what he says about UFO sightings including his own is not really speculative, it has been demonstrated.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen88

Ours:
- Cant turn on the time, and the Tr thingy looks like it would snap in half like a wish bone if it did.
- Cant play peek a boo.
- For something schemed in black, it pretty noticable, and cant mimic it surroundings.

Hi Specimen88, from what you're saying I gather that our tech has still a long way to catch up with theirs. So we still have Alien ships coming and going from here undisturbed?

Note, that I'm not saying that we shoot them on sight if they come unannounced, but just as a matter of courtesy, announcing to the proper earthly (public or not) authority their entry and exit here. That's all.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

After the first minute or so, the rest of his presentation is a little speculative, but what he says about UFO sightings including his own is not really speculative, it has been demonstrated.

Interesting, thanks Arbitrageur, I saw the first minutes of the video and yes I believe him, I don't see any reason for him to lie.

I think I've seen some alien ships in the 1980s in the skies above the Adriatic Sea. There were a group of 4 or 6 of them, moving together in lockstep , about 5000-6000 feet high. It's a vague memory though.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Good questions.

I have taken the Allies of Humanity approach to this. If some Martians want to buy some of my stock thats fine. If they want to come in with a could of deception and subvert things, you better be good at it. I am flat out trusting government, so if some proclaimed higher force wants to do a number one me, I am kinda naive to it all so they may have a chance.

The TR3B tech is out in the open now:

US Navy Disclosing Secret Space Program Technologies through Patents System

From what i see, life in the universe is prolific. If we can have some common standard like the 10 commandments we might get along. It is a lot more complex than this though. Some of it gets into the dark side, so it is great to see the space force emerge and kick some butt probing alien ass.
edit on 28-12-2019 by kwakakev because: spellling

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Same relationship as always.
They fly around, do as they please, disappear.
We fly after them, lose track of them, are baffled.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Whatever happens, I hope 2020 is the year full meaningful disclosure changes everything forever.

Yet you said in another thread:

DISCLOSURE IS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!

So what happened? Change your mind?

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Whatever happens, I hope 2020 is the year full meaningful disclosure changes everything forever.

Yet you said in another thread:

DISCLOSURE IS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!

So what happened? Change your mind?

New Year's resolution?

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Good questions.

[...]

The TR3B tech is out in the open now:

US Navy Disclosing Secret Space Program Technologies through Patents System

From what i see, life in the universe is prolific. If we can have some common standard like the 10 commandments we might get along. It is a lot more complex than this though. Some of it gets into the dark side, so it is great to see the space force emerge and kick some butt probing alien ass.

Thanks for the link kwakakev, I saw it and I didn't know that the patents were public now. That's nice to know, as I said a soft disclosure is happening now. People cannot be called "crazy" that easily now just for seeing a UFO. It's more mainstream now.

Agree with you on the 10-commandments requirement, but I think we may be asking too much, still it'd be nice though. They may be like us or worse when it comes to their spiritual development.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join