It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who will take care of illegal immigrants who can no longer work?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Plotus
I like white....... no apology a reply to: Mandroid7

Lots of illegals are white. Lots of Eastern Europeans and Russians in New York City in gypsy cab and ubers, or delivering for companies like amazon, or so it seems. Yes, they are a minority when compared to Hispanic, but they still exist.
I don’t care where they’re from or what color they are. No one should be here illegally. It’s against the law you know.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scapegrace

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck
a reply to: Scapegrace The church. The body of body of Christ. When you have done it to the least of theses you have done it unto Me.
Well let’s not stop there if you’re going to pull the Bible on me. Shouldn’t we open up the border completely and pay for airfare for anyone who wants to come here? We have unlimited resources after all and none of our own citizens are in need. I’m sure all the generations to come will be delighted to keep piling up ever more public debt that requires an ever bigger percentage of the fed budget for servicing it. Also, there are quite a few Americans who are atheists or agnostics, or are less than perfect Christians like you. They have this crazy notion that their tax money should not be wasted on people who have no legal right to be here. They seem to think we have huge problems of our own that require trillions of dollars, like our rundown infrastructure, at least half a million homeless Americans, more than 400,000 foster children who get thrown to the wolves when they’re 18, hungry old folks living in grim conditions, and so much more. Charity begins at home. I think that’s in the Bible, too.

As long as the government doesn't pay for .Keep it personal.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Scapegrace

I've done most of those things for strangers.

It's sad to think I live in a society that has to be forced to help each other.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 26-12-2019 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   
originally posted by: musicismagic
originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Scapegrace

It's already happening in America and the tax payers are actually paying for it.
Leave America for 20 or more years (which I've done) and come back. It's not the America (political scene ) that I grew up with. People lived and survived by their common sense back then.
Now, common sense can get you ... well, look what has happened to President Trump while representing the American people. In my opinion , "in good faith". Yes, I know about his past. But American's don't vote for someones past, its the future of a true leaders dream to have it country "prosper" and yet, those with no common sense are out to destroy his dream.

What happened to 'common sense'? In only two generations this country is in peril of loosing everything it fought for against British domination. We survived being a prison colony (just as Australia), a civil war in order to let liberal thought eventually destroy us. ITS OK to be poor, to suck the teat of big government, to be drug addicts, homeless and non contributors of this society (that which they want to destroy) in order to encourage more bad behavior. What happened to "no loitering signage" or the classic "NO Vagrancy"? What happened parental guidance? Why are you as parents not teaching your children moral responsibility?
edit on 30-12-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join