It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dangerous Seismic Activity is Happening on the West Coast

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Ahh a thread worth reading thanks

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Pluto saturn conjunction is in 2 weeks

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Oh I see. And what should all these people you care dearly for on the West coast do?
Should they evacuate? Stay with you perhaps?
What do you recommend as a course of action?
I'm sure you must have more to offer, other than a concerned warning.

Seriously. I've been here too long. So many of these concerned warnings over the years.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Ever heard of earthquake and disaster prep? Too many people don't pay attention to it, but it does exist, the government does make suggestions, and people in active earthquake zones are supposed to have prep kits and plans. It would be at the very least a good time to revisit your kits and your plans and be aware.

I have relatives in California, too, but mine are mostly SoCal.

edit on 23-12-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Well, my ignorance for sure.

I'll check back, in the next few weeks to see how wrong I was, or if my original prediction holds true.

Good luck out there.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults
So much going on in the Astrology world I can barely keep up. Last time they came this close in conjunction was 500 years ago. 1518

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

Big movements happening right now. The best astrologers I follow have connected this coniunction to quakes and seismic activity and to economic activity

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Well, my ignorance for sure.

I'll check back, in the next few weeks to see how wrong I was, or if my original prediction holds true.

Good luck out there.

I don’t think there is a sense of right or wrong here in this instance. Predictions coming true or not, it’s not a prediction the OP is making he’s just telling us his observations. Putting facts out there and allowing people to take precautions at their own will. Times are changing with our Sun, and the rest of the planetary system. This means geological upheaval in many places. I promise .. for you to be able to come back in a few weeks and say I told you so is the best scenario we can hope for.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

Big movements happening right now. The best astrologers I follow have connected this coniunction to quakes and seismic activity and to economic activity

I definitely have my theories as to what’s beyond the horizon and one can only hope for the best. The veil is lifting and people are becoming more aware of what they are feeling and why.

These earthquakes are not only being made aware on here with TA’s post but in solar weather live and Facebook. As soon as I saw this post I went to my other quake sites and they too are warning the west coast.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   
UPDATE: PNSN is saying these are strike-slip quakes off Vancouver on the north portion of the JDF plate (also known as a microplate called the Explorer Plate) which is being crushed. They are not subduction zone related, in other words...therefore, they will likely pose no real big threat, but a bigger one can still happen​ as have happened before in that same rough spot..

So hopefully this will just die down without much further ado. But I wouldn't let your guards down just yet. This is still quite early in the sequence...

edit on Mon Dec 23rd 2019 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   

The conjunction in the 1500s or whenever it was (dont quote) coincided with the plague ripping through Asia and Europe

But apparently these influence seismic events due to the Pluto saturn reversing position or something

Think coming from deep within the earth
edit on 23-12-2019 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults
Check out the dancing plague of 1518 which is when the last conjunction took place. I couldn’t believe there was really such a thing but yeah these people danced to death.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Is this similar at all to the July quakes in California?
In other words..
Was that area in Canada quaking prior to the 4th and 6th of July quakes in California?

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Making sure you're ready for whatever disasters your area is in for is just a matter of good sense, and when it looks like there may be a higher than normal chance of one, you just check your preparations and refresh if needed.

It doesn't need to be any big panic play.

Folks in hurricane zones have their supplies. Those of us in tornado alley have ours, and those who live in seismic zones have their own set of precautions.

I take it you live in the only completely disaster free zone on earth?

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Posting as a point of reference for when I wake up. I want to keep an eye on this as our youngest daughter lives in Oregon and you just never know.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
UPDATE: PNSN is saying these are strike-slip quakes off Vancouver on the north portion of the JDF plate (also known as a microplate called the Explorer Plate) which is being crushed. They are not subduction zone related, in other words...therefore, they will likely pose no real big threat, but a bigger one can still happen​ as have happened before in that same rough spot..

So hopefully this will just die down without much further ado. But I wouldn't let your guards down just yet. This is still quite early in the sequence...

Thanks! I appreciate your updates. I am in it if it goes. After so many years I still do not (know how to ) S & F but I mentally S & F you...Boom!

In all seriousness though, it is good to have a place where you can get this info promptly. I was in Montana a couple years ago when one went off there and it was so nice to know where to go for legit info.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
I predict many stars and flags, followed by many supportive comments, shortly thereafter followed by dwindling interest, and eventually silence.
Some time passes, and a new thread of similar topic, and thinly veiled warning appears.
And the cycle begins again.

ATS is not set up to keep a thread active long, unless the same people keep contributing to it.

Very few people use ATS by clicking "Recent" on the navigation ribbon. That's the only way I surf the site. So if someone adds a post to a 2012 thread, I'll see it, but most ATS members/visitors will not.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I hope all of our members on the west coast remain safe, whatever might come.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Ooh thank to TrueAmerican for the wake up call. Gonna keep an eye on it. Didn't feel it. To be honest, i am excepting a big one on west coast one day.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: whiteblack
To be honest, i am excepting a big one on west coast one day.

Hopefully the program is/can be overridden preventing a big one...
System hack👀

Cogito, ergo sum- Think it will be ok.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join