It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Ukraine? America in 2019, for the first time in 70 years, became an exporter of oil

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
So Trump withheld funds. Did he or did he not. So WTF. Well he should . So why are we giving Ukraine any funds as they are attached at the hip to the Russians with that oil pipeline called Nord Stream II. So the Democrats want to give Ukraine money so they possibly divert funds and support their oil and gas companies and Russia can build the Nord Stream II Natural Gas Pipeline to Europe to offset USA exports. Good one Democrats. Yep your all for the USA. Hell they even impeached the guy because he withheld funds. Jesus I often wonder if Ukraine gave the money back to the USA in the form of campaign donations to those in the DNC. Think about it.

Unless your a Stupid Is As Stupid Does we have a national debt near twenty trillion dollars . That USA export of oil and gas goes a long way to pay it down. That's so guys like John Brennan, Obama and James Comey get their $100,000+ USA yearly pensions also. Fine, they earned it so lets fund it with oil and gas exports taxes and fees to Europe.

Rejoice in America's energy boom – and don't let Democrats take it away in 2020

So can anyone explain to me why we are giving the Ukraine any funds at all as I have been schooled by the Democrats that anything Russian is Evil. That would include the Nord Stream II Natural Gas Pipeline to Europe

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Sorry, Russia and Ukraine attached at the hip?
Really

Russia are selling energy to Europe and have a closed market
The EU want cheaper better options but can’t get a pipeline through Syria because of the Russians

Irrespective, did I miss something, when did Russia and Ukraine become friends, they are at war with each other, cold but still a war
en.m.wikipedia.org...(2014–present)

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

did I miss something

Of course you didn't miss something because you are part of that something. You claim they are fighting a war yet are allowing there commie buds to build a pipeline from Russia through Ukraine. Yea right.

Stupid Is As Stupid Does

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I guess you have an opinion.
Pity you don’t have the resources to back that opinion up with anything valid

You attack me to hide your inability to justify your error in my opinion

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I guess you have an opinion.
Pity you don’t have the resources to back that opinion up with anything valid

You attack me to hide your inability to justify your error in my opinion

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   

I can tell a comrade sideshow when I read one. Congratulations. I have been part of disrupting several KGB operations in my life including the Ronald McDonald button seizure in the grand opening of McDonald's in Moscow back in 1990. You heard about that one right. Or what about those statues seized at the PANY also. Stealth? Can we discuss Stealth secrets here. NO.

Ukraine - Russia is next on deck. Glad to see that your part of it. Have you have sold out?

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Yes, my shame, I am a Burger King eating Russian espionage agent

Sold out for cheap but good food but worth it, I hate the clown

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Have you ever thought that the war is a ruse over there. I mean kill each other but build that pipeline. Nah. I don't by it.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Well I am the spy so
What would you know, no I won’t by it 😁

No idea have you, Ukraine and Russia are buddies, what a joke, what a ludicrous thought

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I worked in Ukraine & throughout Russia and the FSU from 2011 to 2015 in oil & gas. The most corrupt government I saw was in Ukraine and yes they were joined at the hip with Russia. The crooks were not able to steal as much from the Russians as they thought they were entitled and began an effort to move towards Europe because they could steal from the the US more easily and get more as has recently been exposed. The Bidens and Burisma are just the tip of the iceberg. Half the people in Ukraine are native Russians. Probably from Stalin killing 15,000,000, but nevertheless they are Russians now. As the Ukrainian government crooks began to move away things go worse and the people suffered. The reason Putin came in is their corruption was so bad that the normal Ukrainian was starving to death and calling home to Moscow to bitch at their family, who in turn put heat on Putin to fix the problem.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Nord Stream 2 runs down the Baltic Sea to Germany. What has that to do with Ukraine?

www.forbes.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: billyjack
I worked in Ukraine & throughout Russia and the FSU from 2011 to 2015 in oil & gas. The most corrupt government I saw was in Ukraine and yes they were joined at the hip with Russia. The crooks were not able to steal as much from the Russians as they thought they were entitled and began an effort to move towards Europe because they could steal from the the US more easily and get more as has recently been exposed. The Bidens and Burisma are just the tip of the iceberg. Half the people in Ukraine are native Russians. Probably from Stalin killing 15,000,000, but nevertheless they are Russians now. As the Ukrainian government crooks began to move away things go worse and the people suffered. The reason Putin came in is their corruption was so bad that the normal Ukrainian was starving to death and calling home to Moscow to bitch at their family, who in turn put heat on Putin to fix the problem.

2011-2015? Wasn't that when the pro-Russian Viktor Yanukovych was in charge before he fled to Russia following Maidan?

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Ukraine and Russia are buddies

Just hear me out. Go onto the Duck Duck Go browser and go to either Pravda and RT Today. Yes both commie rags. So read what they write about Ukraine now and then. Looks chummy to me.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
If oil storage facility is renewed, this could be explained

top topics

join