It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Wrong Did Obama And Comey Get It

page: 1

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
After we heard Comey state this week that he "got it wrong".
Remember Obama and how wrong he got it.

Were they really wrong?
Both Comey and Obama knew way more by the time these statements were made to have gotten it so wrong.
If you read the rose garden transcript in the link it is so laughable compared to the view point of the Russia interference we hear today.

Funny to think that Obama said to Romney in the 2012 presidential debate.. "The 1980s, they're now calling to ask for their foreign policy back,"... abcnews.go.com...

And then said this four years later;
"There is no serious person out there who would suggest that you could even rig America's elections, in part because they are so decentralized. There is no evidence that that has happened in the past, or that there are instances that that could happen this time," the president said to the future president in October 2016.
www.realclearpolitics.com...

This was not long ago, what a sudden change the democrats have made in regards to Russia.
They are willing to forgo any positive relationship with Russia to smear President Trump.

edit on 22-12-2019 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
If president Trump said air was good they would all suffocate

ETA Obama got everything wrong BTW
edit on 22-12-2019 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

I hope Obama gets called out more for this.

Its insane how Obama still has his cult following. He is the biggest liar in political history. People talk about Trump lying! Obama is literally incapable of telling the truth.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Only if Trump sends out a tweet about it.
The MSM won't do it on their own.

That Rose Garden presser is unbelievable compared to today's narrative we hear endlessly.

originally posted by: ColeYounger

I hope Obama gets called out more for this.

Its insane how Obama still has his cult following. He is the biggest liar in political history. People talk about Trump lying! Obama is literally incapable of telling the truth.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Obama has two choices, and it's important to understand that there isn't a third option.

He either knew what was going on, sanctioned it, green lighted it, and actively worked on being "the resistance",
Or he was the most inept president since Carter. I was not a fan of Obama, I think he sucked monkey balls as president, but all I could do is wait for him to serve his reign as king, then move on. But it's already been said, just not acknowledged by the MSM that Obama wanted to be kept in the loop by the FBI agents who were enacting the insurance policy. (Which by the way, sure didn't seem to work very well, Trump is still here and thanks to the idiot left, will likely win re-election without trying very hard.)

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
There was no Russian interference as long as they thought Hillery was going to win.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Never did see any evidence from the 3 (NOT 17) intelligence agencies that proves Russia hacked the DNC servers.
All Mueller could find was some company that spent $100k of social media ads.

It's worth remembering how Hillary Clinton and a raft of others lied every night about the '17 intelligence agencies' confirming Russian interference. The media parroted the same, wilfully misleading the American people and people around the world.
INterestingly I have never heard anyone in the media talk about what Russia did in 2012. They expect people to believe that Russian cyber warfare started in 2016.

I wonder did ANY of them investigate Obama's social media support in 2012, especially after he was hot mic'd telling Russia he'd have more flexibility in his second term? One would think that Russia would be desperate for him to win after that promise.

edit on 22/12/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Here it is...
Clapper Confirms: "17 Intelligence Agencies" Russia Story Was False
www.realclearpolitics.com...

It gets tiresome constantly correcting those who parrot that bogus claim.
Thanks for taking the time to explain and articulate that.

originally posted by: UKTruth
Never did see any evidence from the 3 (NOT 17) intelligence agencies that proves Russia hacked the DNC servers.
All Mueller could find was some company that spent $100k of social media ads.

It's worth remembering how Hillary Clinton and a raft of others lied every night about the '17 intelligence agencies' confirming Russian interference. The media parroted the same, wilfully misleading the American people and people around the world.
INterestingly I have never heard anyone in the media talk about what Russia did in 2012. They expect people to believe that Russian cyber warfare started in 2016.

I wonder did ANY of them investigate Obama's social media support in 2012, especially after he was hot mic'd telling Russia he'd have more flexibility in his second term? One would think that Russia would be desperate for him to win after that promise.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Everything wrong on purpose...a reply to: Aallanon

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigbrooklyn

How wrong is not wrong?

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
He had to act like that because of the "Russian Reset". And because he would be more flexible after his election.

The left needed to blame someone, and Putin is as good a scapegoat as any. You can be sure though that Putin wouldn't be anyone's scapegoat without some promises being made in his favor.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
He had to act like that because of the "Russian Reset". And because he would be more flexible after his election.

Yep! Everything Obama did after he was re-elected, points to what Obama met when he told Vladimir Putin that he's have "more flexibility" to give Putin what he wants after the U.S. Presidential election in November 2013.

Two examples:

1. ) No military aid to Ukraine, for pushing back against Russian aggression.

2.) Telling the Intel Community to "Stand Down" and not interfere with Russian efforts work against candidate Trump in 2016.

There are more, but I'm saving them for a BOOM thread.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Russia never interfered in the election, especially if anything that goes against Dems, they will call you a Russian spy, it has lost all credibility.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

😂😂😂😂

new topics

top topics

join