It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never Judge a Book by it’s Cover

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

Nobody, including Trump, is all good or all bad- but you have let the MSM brainwash you into thinking otherwise. Trump does good things and bad things and yet all the left sees is the bad and all the right sees is the good. He's not the Devil and he's not the Messiah, he is only a man trying to do the hardest job in the world.

This. ^^

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

No one and no thing gave me my freedom.

I take my freedom for myself whenever I can.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

So what? Even if one of them became potus they wouldn't be able to take all the guns.

Fear of having your guns taken is propaganda bs.
They want you afraid so your easily controlled.

Just in case your ego needs to hear this I'll give you one from the dem side.

Trump wants to end row vs wade. So what? Even if he gets 4 more years he wont be able to make abortion illegal in the united states.

Fear of having the right to choose taken away is propaganda bs.
They want you afraid so your easily controlled.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks
Just because he was physically big doesn't mean he wasn't an idiot.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Funny, I wonder if the big fella was a Hilary supporter
Buying bullets or dodging them

No fan of Trump, done some good and bad, jus a bit happier Trump won over Hilary.
Don’t blame Trump, blame that the party that chose a toxic leader to run against Trump.

Funny most people who I expect are Hilary supporters are exactly where I expect them to come from and act the way they do

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Why is this in Rant?

And why is this seemingly so unbelievable?

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth or the gun shop owner remembers his face

edit on 22-12-2019 by Steveogold because: spelling mistake

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Why is this in Rant?

Reality is hard for some people. What can I say.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 03:42 AM
link   
From all the people that could have made such a thread it was you. You, you that always holds up the finger and preach down to others. This has to be the most judging thing I have read for a long time and I was on reddit yesterday, too.

Not buying you took the lesson, I lean towards a failed attempt at once again trying to tell us what a good person you are. It is a pattern. The cringe is high

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I always judge a book by its cover. That's how I started reading Terry Pratchett books.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   
What fear did i show? I merely ststed that a couple candidates openly said they wanted to take ones guns away. Your ego tried to connect some invisible dots.

a reply to: scraedtosleep

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

God decides what type of leaders we get

Where do you get that idea from? Have you never read the New Testament? There was this guy, name of God, who sent his Son to save the world. And with that, he gave mankind freewill to choose everlasting life or not. So then this guy stepped back out of the picture until he was ready to come back and take care of Satan once and for all. Of course, Babylon will be taken out first before he comes back, but that's another story for another time.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

If the dems ditched identity politics, focused on domestic issues like healthcare, decent jobs and the environment, and ran a candidate that wasn't some fringe lunatic (sorry but that's what they are) they could handily beat Trump. But they are more focused on keeping the borders open, globalism, the welfare of illegal immigrants over American citizens, and bathrooms for transgenders. Its not that Trump is so great so much as that they are just a pariah to the average voter. They need to focus on what people want, instead of what they want. They do after all, work for us.
edit on 23-12-2019 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Anyway, today there is this big redneck guy standing by the counter just leaning and talking to people. I’m talking probably 6’5 300 pounds, carharrt jacket, boots and everything. The guy at the counter starts in on his usual Donald Trump love fest, and the big redneck guy says out loud “I hate that muther###%%#”. “He cozys up to dictators that hate America, and pushes away all of our allies. I have kids man, and I don’t want them watching his bull####.” “He’s a mob boss, that’s all he is. He doesn’t care about America. He lies about everything.” Then he started ranting about Fox News and how they’re brainwashing the guy. Then the guy working the counter mentioned Glenn Beck, and that really set the redneck guy off. They get into a heated argument, both of them are so angry they’re shaking.

Filled with all of the demwit talking points - somehow, I doubt the veracity of your story, sounds like you made it up.

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Interesting that all identity politics is, is judging a book by it's cover.

Good one... rotflmao...

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Why is this in Rant?

Reality is hard for some people. What can I say.

I dunno, I may take "Things that didn't happen" for $200.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Turmp is a mob boss?

Its fox news doing the brainwashing?

Trump doesnt care about America ?

And you tell this guy you agree with that?

From the money trump put into the military, its clear he wants the country more secure, especially compared to Osama .

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   

a reply to: mamabeth

Yes. And that’s exactly what I’m talking about. You have people on this very forum claiming there’s going to be a big gun grab because of one politicians statements. That’s by design. It’s part of the game of politics, and the only people it hurts is us, the citizens of this country by turning us against each other.

But it helps ensure their power, so that’s what they’re going to do. Logistically, there’d be no way in hell gun confiscation could work in this country. But that’s not going to stop politicians on both sides from using it as a wedge issue.
No. It’s the whole Democrat Party and the Elites behind them. It’s been in the works for a long time. You are just very naive. I hope you wake up.
edit on 24-12-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Really???
Va has increased the correction budget for just that reason!!!

dailycaller.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
You think im a lefty cuz people think Jesus chooses who gets elected? For real? Im probably further right than you but I dont subscribe to the utter nonsense that God puts people in charge. That concept reeks.of stupidity.
a reply to: ElGoobero

Dan 2:21 "He controls the course of world events; he removes kings and sets up other kings. He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the scholars."

Rom 13:1 "Everyone must submit to governing authorities. For all authority comes from God, and those in positions of authority have been placed there by God."

its very difficult to tell at what point God does things and when man does things. as best I can understand He gives men freedom (He gave earth over to man's dominion) but occasionally steps in...to save us from ourselves.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join