It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christmas for a Cat

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Two days ago, we heard about a young cat in the neighborhood. She had been kicked out by her mother at the age of five months! (Mother cat didn't want competition on her turf).

So this young tabby was trying to live rough and getting handouts from a nearby house.

As fate would have it, a woman in the neighborhood had lost her cat to old age, just last week. We got in touch with her, and yes, she was interested in the young cat.

So the young cat overnighted at our place (playful, happy, hungry all at once) ... and got picked up today by the woman to go to her forever home.

Just in time for Christmas.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

WOW! That is some real Christmas spirit right there!

Thanks for sharing, star and flag

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Nice one mate!

P

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 05:57 AM
link   
That's a really kind thing you did for both a person and cat in need. True holiday spirit my friend

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   

We have a mother and daughter cat situation like this. The mother whips the tar out of the daugther and makes her cower down and crawl. The mom walks off turning around now and then as if to say if I turn around you'd best be laying down or you'll get it again. Then the daughter cat won't be seen for days but will finally show up on the outskirts of the yard.
I'd rather have the daughter cat than the mamma cat if only one of them can stay. LOL!

They are both almost identical gray fluffy stripers with the bushiest tails.
The daughter is just a bit prettier than the mama and walks around with her tail strait up and fluffed out so pretty.

Glad your cat found a home.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Two days ago, we heard about a young cat in the neighborhood. She had been kicked out by her mother at the age of five months! (Mother cat didn't want competition on her turf).

So this young tabby was trying to live rough and getting handouts from a nearby house.

As fate would have it, a woman in the neighborhood had lost her cat to old age, just last week. We got in touch with her, and yes, she was interested in the young cat.

So the young cat overnighted at our place (playful, happy, hungry all at once) ... and got picked up today by the woman to go to her forever home.

Thank you so much.
Just in time for Christmas.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I love it when things work out so simply and for the best like this. Good for you in making the connections.

top topics

join