It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico danger map updated as ‘widespread’ crime amid rise in murders and kidnappings

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Pops. I don't watch TV. I found this embedded in a Spanish only Mexico newspaper. It was written due to a US State Department release.

So if you want to say that its FAKE or poo poo go ahead as I could care less about one percenter's getting "the business".

Exercise increased caution in Mexico due to crime and kidnapping. Some areas have increased risk. Read the entire Travel Advisory. Violent crime – such as homicide, kidnapping, carjacking, and robbery – is widespread. The U.S. government has limited ability to provide emergency services to U.S. citizens in many areas of Mexico, as travel by U.S. government employees to certain areas is prohibited or significantly restricted. U.S. government employees may not travel between cities after dark, may not hail taxis on the street, and must rely on dispatched vehicles, including from app-based services like Uber or from regulated taxi stands. U.S. government employees may not drive from the U.S.-Mexico border to or from the interior parts of Mexico, with the exception of daytime travel within Baja California, between Nogales and Hermosillo on Mexican Federal Highway 15D, and between Nuevo Laredo and Monterrey on Highway 85D.

Mexico Travel Advisory

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

Good one!

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman
I was just wondering this evening, what happened to all the migrant caravans in Mexico?

Earlier this year it seemed like an apocalypse with global-style refugee centers and situations on the US/Mexican border.

And now, has it all been resolved?

Did the caravans go back home?
I've heard nothing for months, and I watch the headlines on CNN, Aljazeea and Russia Today regularly.

News must have traveled back about the wall and they must have just given up knowing there was no way they could get past it.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Pretty sure murder, rape and kidnappings is up in ratio everywhere this year!

link   

link   

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

Stupid Is As Stupid Does. I also don't work for the Mexico Tourism Board.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

I was just wondering this evening, what happened to all the migrant caravans in Mexico?

They are all holed up in Mexico. 100,000's of them. So look at this article from a Honduras newspaper. I cant translate it because they have a block on use of cut and paste into a translate page. Have a looky.

Article dated 22Dec2019

Migrantes

edit on 23-12-2019 by Waterglass because: added

top topics

<< 1   >>

join